Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu (56737 Views)

Ex-speaker Bankole Wedding: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by 2mercy: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
A former House of Representatives Speaker Dimeji Bankole will on Friday 15 January tie the nuptial knot with Miss Aisha Shinkafi Saidu, daughter of Kebbi Governor, Atiku Bagudu.

Bankole, who divorced his first wife in 2017, has been a much sought -after bachelor in the circle of eligible spinsters within and outside Nigeria.

Friday’s marriage ceremony will draw the curtain on speculations regarding his matrimonial intentions since the divorce.

The bride, a lawyer and graduate of the University of Hull in the UK is a granddaughter of late political heavyweight and onetime head of Nigeria’s security organisation Alhaji Umaru Shinkafi, Marafan Sokoto.

The bride’s mother is Shinkafi’s daughter and a sister to the former Zamfara Governor, Aliyu Shinkafi.

A statement from the Bankole family of Iporo, Abeokuta disclosed that a quiet introduction between the two families took place to kick off the joining together in line with Islamic and traditional injunctions.

At the introduction ceremony, Sokoto Governor and Bankole’s successor as Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, led the groom’s family to the bride’s family home to seek her hand in marriage.

Friday’s event will be the culmination of a courtship that both families had kept very discreet.

Political observers however note the marriage would appear to straddle Nigeria’s great political divide as Bagudu is the Chairman of the APC Governors Forum while Tambuwal is the National Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum.

The Nation learnt the ceremony will be low key owing to COVID-19 protocols.
https://thenationonlineng.net/ex-speaker-bankole-marries-kebbi-govs-daughter-friday/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by doggedfighter(f): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
An addition to his collection.

His political career nosedived and he just disappeared.

I wonder what went wrong.

Is it because he's young?

This may mean new alliance to resucitate his political career

28 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Lagosfinder(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Classy
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by bolaayenimo: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
that rogue still dey marry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Oluromantic: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
This guy needs prayers. Himself shd know. He became speaker at 35 and wasn't married. He married 2 years after he became speaker and now the marriage is divorced? Nawa o

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by slawormiir: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....congratulations

this politics me go join
..last last a real niggarr go delve into politics sha
Because this bombing and huzzle nor go fit sustain a real niggarr for ever

i go find one party with great ideology join
i nor go join apc..never...for me to join apc....i go join pdp

Like play play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government

Then boom
i go propose the bill to legalize weed
All religious institutions go dey pay tax...churches and mosque...
Then i go give all my real niggarrrrs contract

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by pickatyouu: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by sammyj: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin Support any politicians at your peril!! grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Omihanifa: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mr white don go marry Malo grin

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by inoki247: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
This one neva spend the money with finish wey e still wan marry

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by thaoriginator: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2021

This Bank'Oley still dey?.. Idiot wey use big big grammer dabaru we brain..

He wan marry grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by goatmeat1(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
When we thought this one would proceed to become a President, he went into oblivion

35 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dimeji the criminal
Na him footsteps every other youths in politics dey follow..
White brocade man

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by jawalis(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
The rich keep hooking themselves up. The ones left are urgent 2k team.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Commonguy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
they even look good together
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by wwwtortoise(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
The only thing I learnt from this news is that the rich see marriage as contract and not based on the illusion called love.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by hannysur8(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
The rich are marrying the richer while the poor are getting married to there mate

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by DavSagacity(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
All na arrangee things. shey beautiful , classy and well trained ladies done finish for Ogun state wey be say na Kebbi him find wife go.

Hope it does not end in the FEMI FANI KAYODE WAY. (PREMIUM TEARS)

Happy married Life to him and his Yanrinya

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Mac2016(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Where's the babe nao
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Chizillar1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok

Production manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by cbi24: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
What going on here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Fatheemah(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Still waiting for a day where they will announce that a son/daughter of common man tie the knot with that of our politician's pikin
Buoda bankole congratulations o

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by iyatrustee(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Egbon is realigning for a comeback!

9 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by steds: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
I see.

NEW YEAR DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by bhella10: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
At least he didn't go for an underage like one certain Muslim rich old dude from the land of the yellow sun. I guess Bros Bankole didn't get the SMAN memo.

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Bimpe29: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
I wish them a happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Womanizer(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Poor man pikin do suffer for this country angry
Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by know: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Strategic marriage...all aligned toward 2023 political comeback. Dude was the 4th most powerful guy in Naija when he was speaker...sound, young and very eloquent but fizzle out like a vapor after an inglorious exit. He has seen better days and has now realised that being in government is just the easiest route to a dream life in this clime. Just like his name, Dimeji is now plotting his way back into sudden opulence for the second time.

15 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Political alliance disguised a marriage grin

12 Likes

Re: Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu by NORSIYK(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Political marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.