Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him (32512 Views)

See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by nairavsdollars(f): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday said he has forgiven Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo for his role in his unlawful incarceration for alleged contract splitting during his tenure as Chairman of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).

Justice Joseph Olubunmi Oyewole, on October 26, 2009, sentenced Bode George, Chairman and five other former board members of NPA namely, the Managing Director, Architect Aminu Dabo, Captain Olusegun Abidoye, Alhaji Abdullahi Aminu Tafida, Alhaji Zanna Maidaribe and Engineer Sule Aliyu to two years each on a seven-count charge.

However, reprieve came the way of George in 2013 as the Supreme Court, voided the two years jail term, saying he was tried under a law that did not exist at the time he served as board member.
George said Osinbajo who was the Attorney-General and Commissioner of Justice during Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s tenure as governor of Lagos state connived with Tinubu to draft the unknown law that was used against him.

He added that when he met Osinbajo and confronted him over the issue, he couldn’t utter any word.

“ No matter how bad a child is, we cannot throw it at the leopard to consume. On that note, we have to be careful in throwing him at the lion’s den. He couldn’t have been working all by himself. He himself has now learnt a lesson of life.

“My path and Osinbajo’s path has never crossed except one day we sat together in the aircraft before he became Vice- President and I told him my mind concerning what he did to me. I told him he needs to go for restitution, go before the altar and asked for forgiveness. He couldn’t utter a word. No comment”.

“But I will not say because of that now I must join those who are trying to bring him down. Life is full of imponderables and life is a war but if you believe in God, you will remain sold like gold” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/despite-what-osinbajo-did-to-me-i-wont-join-those-plotting-his-downfall-bode-george/

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by 9jii(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Yeah! Silence is d best answer....

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by agwom(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
yes o! fear of cabals is the beginning of wisdom
9jii:
Yeah! Silence is d best answer....

27 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Commentor: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
You were convicted based on the weight of evidence.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by achikolo(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]

17 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Seem Baba bode is trying to endorse Osinbajo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Blakjewelry(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigeria the laws are made against thy enemies of those in power or the weak in the society

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Ashabbiiee: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Endorsement kee you there

Oyinlomobambam:
Seem Baba bode is trying to endorse Osinbajo

10 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
Endorsement kee you there

I come in peace...

6 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by cuteboy2: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
Commentor:

"Weight of evidence", which the Supreme Court voided? Try and read the story before you comment

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by tamonokare: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
The man na fake pastor.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by solmusdesigns: 3:12am On Oct 15, 2019
cool

Tinubu's major talent is in the selection and grooming of political apointees, osinbajo was one of his master piece

18 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by achikolo(f): 3:14am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Tinubu's major talent is in the selection and grooming of political apointees
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Commentor: 3:32am On Oct 15, 2019
cuteboy2:

"Weight of evidence", which the Supreme Court voided? Try and read the story before you comment

He was convicted at the high court the judgement later upheld by the appeal court.
Make of that what you may.

18 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by achikolo(f): 3:34am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

He was convicted at the high court the judgement later upheld by the appeal court.
Make of that what you may.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by tomakint: 4:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Another exposé on the pretender called Osinbajo right there

7 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Arubajagz: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Bode George is just trying to remain relevant by any means necessary. The Osinbajo name seems to have become a meal ticket to all sorts of clout chasers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Lydia696: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2019
The Osinbajo name as become sugar and honey your mouth to the evil men of the country, Bode George your evil will soon full you useless news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Shooyie: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2019
So Bode George is still alive? Wow! But obviously for us to know he still has teeth in his mouth he had to involve the VP. Make una rest abeg. VP Osinbajo all the way!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Afamed: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Silence is the best answer especially for an ex convict

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by etrouble: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Same way Tinubu was until he sent you to jail. Useless old ex-convict. You said Tinubu jailed you, later you said it was Obasanjo, later you said it was Festus Keyamo and now it is Osinbajo. Your forefathers must be mad. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo does not argue with ex-convicts, so he couldn't have altered a word. You expect a Professor of Law to start arguing with you old Isale-Eko miscreant inside the plane? Over his dead body. Well, the ex-commissioner is now the country's VP, so what position are you now?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by okefranci: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2019
Chief Olabode George, you are definitely right because silence is the best answer for a fool like you, you were guilty of what lead you to prison then,I rest my case

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by demitola(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Everybody including relegated politicians just want to be cashing in on the popularity of this vice president!! @Afamed, you are right - SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR AN EX-CONVICT

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Venom236: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2019
This man should look for somebody else to pass his frustration on.
Osinbajo this, Osinbajo that. People are just using Osinbajo's name to gain relevance.

8 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by BuhariAdvocate: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2019
I wonder what he want him to say. If you really want to prove your innocent go to court and challenge Osinbajo.

6 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Peappy49(f): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2019
This man dey look for attention jare

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Wada3: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2019
It is so unfortunate that a man as old as Bode George who was convicted as a result of his corruption, is here trying to distract the Vice President. Well, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has no time for pettiness

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Yellowface1220(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm! Silent is the Best Answer to a Fool like George...

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Wada3: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Someone should tell Bode George to go and hide his head in shame. The good thing is the fact that he was sentenced to prison during the late President Yaradua

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by profmnuhu(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Honestly, silent is a best answer to someone like Olabode Gorge. Old fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Joylove2324(f): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2019
So a thief too want to use Osinbajo's name to shine again? No way, Bode George should go and sit one place and enjoy his political retirement in peace

5 Likes

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Joylove2324(f): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2019
tamonokare:
The man na fake pastor.
Like your fake destiny abi

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / #NewOshodi: Ambode Unveils Solution For 'Oshodi Menace' (PHOTOS,VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.