Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him (32540 Views)

See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Thormiwah(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Obasanjo was the master planner in your plight buoda Bode all these talks about Tinubu and Vice president Yemi Osinbajo is just a mere rant...
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by maybanks: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Bode George trying to gain relevance at all cost. if he had use this kind of energy to suppress Agbaje he would have been more relevant than he is trying to gain.
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Davidic101: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2019
Shameless old man. So success can also attract someone like him. The vice president isn't unreasonable like you. He would rather not speak. Silent is the best answer
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by stchinedu: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Did they not say, 'silence is the best answer...?'

Just thinking loud undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by EvenBlogger: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Oga KOMFRONTA A.K.A Sermons Preacher , abeg go and sit down.
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by tfelicityk(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Osinbanjo is wise... He chose silence rather than creating scene publicly... They may have been charged for public disturbance if he overreacted as then...
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Goke7: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
The way bode George dey tag tinubu and osinbajo, dem owe am money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by mu2sa2: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
cuteboy2:

"Weight of evidence", which the Supreme Court voided? Try and read the story before you comment
Supreme court of corrupt judges! Bode George is a rogue, a fact he himself cannot deny.
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by BOBAN2710: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
m bod

mr bode george
wee u keep kwayet.

its on d ipobians dat suport an establish tivs like u.
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by limitless777(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Arubajagz:
Bode George is just trying to remain relevant by any means necessary. The Osinbajo name seems to have become a meal ticket to all sorts of clout chasers.
[s]
Arubajagz:
Bode George is just trying to remain relevant by any means necessary. The Osinbajo name seems to have become a meal ticket to all sorts of clout chasers.
[/s]
Arubajagz:
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Babacele: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
mumu George is confused just like PDP....
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Adex2bash: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Baba George, you can do better at telling lies some other time. You are the one that need to ask for forgiveness the most, a wretched sinner like you who was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment for looting government fund
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by Adex2bash: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Baba George, you can do better some other time at telling lies. You are the one that need forgiveness the most for the sins committed looted the common wealth that should be a benefit for many Nigerians. What a shame to even come out and be making trash
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by tomakint: 3:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Joylove2324:

Another exposed? Are you that daft or you just want to display your ignorance publicly ?

Is your own condition a bipolar disorder challenge or colour blindness? Perhaps you just want to show that you are not properly raised or something undecided undecided why not sod off my mention and attend to your challenges.
Re: Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him by cuteboy2: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Successlane:

' ...…. … the Supreme Court, voided the two years jail term, saying he was tried under a law that did not exist at the time he served as board member....'

That doesn't mean he did not commit the crime when he was board member.

I'm shocked by your reasoning.

There is a reason laws cannot be retroactive. Today, October 2019, it is perfectly legal to drive on the right side of a 2 lane road in Nigeria. If the law is changed in 2020 requiring vehicles to drive on the left side of the road, would you accept that you are guilty of driving on the right hand side in 2019 and earlier years, when the law didn't exist?

Please answer honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo / Sagay To National Assembly: British Parliament Can’t Summon Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.