Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna (6274 Views)

Blac Chyna Exposes Her Curves As She Takes Part In The Silhouette Challenge / Blac Chyna Flashes Her Boobs In Sultry New Photo / Blac Chyna Can “suck A Dick” Perfectly – Amber Rose Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by Lindabanks: 4:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Tokyo Toni the mother of model and reality TV star, Blac Chyna is not out to play games when it comes to her feelings about her daughter, Blac Chyna.

The 46 year old woman has gone ballistic on her daughter for cutting her out of her life – Tokyo accused Chyna of keeping her grand children, King and Dream, away from her and not assisting her financially.

Blac Chyna then commented on the story after it was shared by American Instagram weblog and mentioned her mom was a liar.

Her mother however fired back at her dishing her some serious insults…

See details and photos of their dirty beef here: http://toktok9ja.com/do-you-know-how-many-diks-i-had-to-suck/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36am On Oct 15, 2019
If your mama is a trash 2bit olosho, no wonder the daughter turned out as a TRASH 2 BIT OLOSHO

Sucking dick and removing their clothing for a living... is the norm for them.

OP so you think we will click on that BS link, really?!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by idesylvester(m): 4:50am On Oct 15, 2019
Misplaced priorities...

Rice is still 22k, that's my worries

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by SavageResponse(m): 5:31am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
If your mama is a trash 2bit olosho, no wonder the daughter turned out as a TRASH 2 BIT OLOSHO

OP is still a learner grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by carzola(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

so your mum didn't suck prick and remove cloths. .

This kind of guys are the ones that sleep in olosho house
Or beg girls just to put the tip..

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by carzola(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2019
U can not come out and praise yahoo boys
And mock oloshoism that's stewpidity.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2019
carzola:

If your mum was a wh0re that sucked countless of dicks in order for you to eat (like black chyna's mum) then so be it bro...but don't foolishly assume we are all sons of oloshos like yourself... no offense!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2019
Which kin mama be dis one?!

For foreigners reading let us give you the translation....

It means : What kind of mother is this?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2019
carzola:

Get a brain and stop talking about someone's mom like that on social media.
You have a mother for krissake!
He may love his mom to death, while you don't care for yours anyways!
Those words are too big for your mouth.
Be guided!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by achikolo(f): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83148146:

For foreigners reading let us give you the translation....

It means : What kind of mother is this?!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by achikolo(f): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83148182:

Get a brain and stop talking about someone's mom like that on social media.
You have a mother for krissake!
He may love his mom to death, while you don't care for yours anyways!
Those words are too big for your mouth.
Be guided!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by faithfull18(f): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by solmusdesigns: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2019
shocked

no matter how useless a mother is, she needs financial support as she grows old.. just as she supported you while growing , you support her during her ageing days

If you dont want to deal with your mother then open a trust fund account, or a retirement savings account

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by SALTandFIRE: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83148146:
mothers will go to any extent to feed their kids... Strong women that would sacrifice their pride for the survival of her young.
You need to ask people from a broken home. Mothers sacrifice alot.. Alot that sometimes goes untold

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
mothers will go to any extent to feed their kids... You need to ask people from a broken home. Mothers sacrifice alot.. Alot that sometimes goes untold
True at the bolded!

But, even people that do not come from a broken home know that mothers sacrifice a lot though!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by SALTandFIRE: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2019
post=83151074:

True at the bolded!
my guy, come oo shocked what do you do for a living? You're always online, even in the middle of the night shocked
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by TGMISKY(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2019
carzola:

Everyone now thinks everyone is like everyone.
Don't assume every mother was a LovePeddler because of your own mum

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by SALTandFIRE: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2019
See this guy sha! You insult person, you still con talk say no offense
MrBrownJay1:

If your mum was a wh0re that sucked countless of dicks in order for you to eat (like black chyna's mum) then so be it bro...but don't foolishly assume we are all sons of oloshos like yourself... no offense!
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
See this guy sha! You insult person, you still con talk say no offense

Carzola clearly confirmed that HIS mum Sucked countless of dikcs everyday to help raise him, and thus asked ME if my mum wasn't doing the same too.... which, I am sorry, she didnt.

There are many sons of oloshos here on NL, and as much as I am not one of them...pointing the finger at them shouldn't be viewed as offensive (although it is a bit sad).

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by achikolo(f): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
no matter how useless a mother is, she needs financial support as she grows old
[/s]
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by 1shortblackboy: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
my guy, come oo shocked what do you do for a living? You're always online, even in the middle of the night shocked
being online is his work. He's paid to spew any rubbish to defend the useless government
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by achikolo(f): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
post=83151074:

True at the bolded!

But, even people that do not come from a broken home know that mothers sacrifice a lot though!
[/s]
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by SALTandFIRE: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2019
1shortblackboy:
being online is his work. He's paid to spew any rubbish to defend the useless government
so who do you defend
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by 1shortblackboy: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
so who do you defend
truth and good reason
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by tiswell(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
SALTandFIRE:

mothers will go to any extent to feed their kids... Strong women that would sacrifice their pride for the survival of her young.
You need to ask people from a broken home. Mothers sacrifice alot.. Alot that sometimes goes untold
Sacrifice in decent hustle or in sexual gratification? Please be specific.
Re: Do You Know How Many Di*ks I Had To Suck So You Can Eat - Toni Blast Blac Chyna by Sambaby7640: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
you still never get sense so?

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER PRANK (Lagos Edition) / Awon Werey 100% / Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.