Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George (1228 Views)

APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / Why PDP Governors & Elders Must Ensure 35% Youth Representation In The New NWC / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has appealed to Yoruba leaders, irrespective of political differences to rally round Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo and save him from being humiliated out of office.
Speaking on recent attempts by some powerbrokers in the presidency to whittle down Osinbajo’s powers, George said Osinbajo should not be left to his fate since he is representing the interest of the Yorubas at the national level.
The Atona Odua of Yorubaland who said Osinbajo must have realised his mistakes and learnt some lessons of life.
“No matter how bad a child is, we cannot throw it at the leopard to consume. On that note, we have to be careful in throwing him at the lion’s den. He couldn’t have been working all by himself. He himself has now learnt a lesson of life”.
“I don’t want to look at Osinbajo with what he has done as he was growing. I was a victim of what he did. He and his grandmaster (Tinubu) sat down and crafted a law that was specifically used for Bode George so that they can take me down. What goes around comes around”.
“But having said that, I will never wish him evil because the Almighty God told us that vengeance is mine”.
He also admonished President Muhammadu Buhari to resolve the issue silently and not allow it to go out of hand, saying it will not be in Nigeria’s interests if there is a crisis in the villa.
“Let’s pray for him, let’s even pray for Buhari’s government that some sanity will reign. When you start to dismember the core of your administration to undermine them, there is a danger”.

“A stable platform is a three-legged body. If you remove one leg, it becomes unstable. No matter the differences, in the interest of this country, they should ensure they resolve their differences. There is a saying that when a family takes the family dispute to the marketplace, that family is over. Let our elders don’t throw him stones in the market. Whatever it is, he went there representing us”.

“My path and Osinbajo’s path has never crossed except one day we sat together in the aircraft before he became Vice- President and I told him my mind concerning what he did to me. I told him he needs to go for restitution, go before the altar and asked for forgiveness”.

“He couldn’t utter a word. No comment. But I will not say because of that now I must join those who are trying to bring him down. Life is full of imponderables and life is a war but if you believe in God, you will remain sold like gold” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/yoruba-elders-must-save-osinbajo-from-disgrace-bode-george/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Arubajagz: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Osinbajo is the VP of Nigeria, and not Yorubas alone. All these jobbers and lobbyists should stop this tribal bigotry and be sensible for once.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by leeport: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2019
Pitching tents ?

Bros George just dey your dey ...

No one is gonna be humiliated ...
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by General0847: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Says the tribal bigot and convict. Bode George should be speaking from jail.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2019
No man can save anyone already condenmed by God.

Osibanjo has been condenmed here on Earth and as it on Earth so shall it be in heaven.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Arubajagz:
Osinbajo is the VP of Nigeria, and not Yorubas alone. All these jobbers and lobbyists should stop this tribal bigotry and be sensible for once.

Osibanjo is VP for Yorubas please.

Since he entered office all his focus is on SW and he doesn't hide his disdain and hatred for other regions.

Even the short period he was acting president, all his project approval was only for SW and sw...

What has he basically offered other regions nothing because he feels his first agenda should and will always be SW.

Even cabals knows that.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Biety: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No man can save anyone already condenmed by God.

Osibanjo has been condenmed here on Earth and as it on Earth so shall it be in heaven.
There is therefore now no condemnation for those in christ Jesus
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by helinues: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Which disgrace oga Bode?

Make Una smell the coffees now. Your crooked party , Pdp don dey received beatings back to back since 2015..

So shall it repeats itself in 2023
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Venom236: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2019
I wonder why people keep raising issues, were there is non. Osinbajo is the Vice-President of Nigeria, not the VP of South west. The constitution is clear on the VP, so no need to raise alarm.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Shooyie: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2019
Bode be quiet now please, i see tribalism all over which is one of the problems facing Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Biety:
There is therefore now no condemnation for those in christ Jesus
Sorry but Osibanjo is not a born again in the first instance.
He was just born a Christian Which is usual but not born again in Christ.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Venom236:
I wonder why people keep raising issues, were there is non. Osinbajo is the Vice-President of Nigeria, not the VP of South west. The constitution is clear on the VP, so no need to raise alarm.

Bode clearly stated the VP is for Yorubas and yoruba elders must rally round him..
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Lydia696: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Osinbajo is not only a Yoruba man he's the Nigeria VP all this tribalistic Should stop
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Sylraph1: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2019
No,they are more occupied with IGBO matters
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by etrouble: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2019
Osinbajo cannot be disgraced. It is you ex-convict Bode George that has already been convicted and disgraced.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by okefranci: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2019
You are appealing to Yoruba elders to save him of what,Osinbajo hasn't committed anything yet so nobody can save except God, are you telling us that you didn't committed allegation raised against you in 2009 .mtchewwwwww
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Deputy1111(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Osinbajo is a man who follows the right procedure before doing anything. Bode George should see whatever happened in the past between himself and Osinbajo as the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Zeemam: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Bode George wanna use the VP's name to get attention, YOU LIE
We know your tactics....... E LO SUN SIR

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by ojokolax: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2019
uncle Bode (thomas) George is trying to find his way home. Seems truly that people are already strategizing for 2023 when Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and his Boss are about their daily jobs assiduously.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Arubajagz: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Osibanjo is VP for Yorubas please.

Since he entered office all his focus is on SW and he doesn't hide his disdain and hatred for other regions.

Even the short period he was acting president, all his project approval was only for SW and sw...

What has he basically offered other regions nothing because he feels his first agenda should and will always be SW.

Even cabals knows that.

You continue to show how empty your brain is with your posts. Starting from the original post itself.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Zeemam: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2019
And why is George on VP Osinbajo's side all of a sudden or you saw the VP on that precious chair come 2023 in your dream?
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Arubajagz: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2019
By the way, Bode George was indicted for corruption in the NPA.

NPA is under the FG and it was EFCC that prosecuted him before he was sent to jail.

How does Osinbajo come into all this? It was not Lagos state government that prosecuted him. His story does not add up at all. Whoever is flying this kite of lies needs to have their heads examined at Yaba left.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Arubajagz: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2019
Isinweke:
They are even helpless

Have you finished helping yourself?
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Arubajagz: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Bode clearly stated the VP is for Yorubas and yoruba elders must rally round him..

And you think Bode George speaks on behalf of anybody?
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Arubajagz:

And you think Bode George speaks on behalf of anybody?

He is an elder who understands and knows the minds of Many.

For him to say that VP is for Yorubas and they need rally by his side has deep meaning.

Very pathetic.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Arubajagz:

You continue to show how empty your brain is with your posts. Starting from the original post itself.

please if what I stated are lies , disprove it..

Moreover am happy he is working for his people..
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Davidic101: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Abegi. Make grandpa go sit down jare. En wan carry body join success. Osinbajo na starboy, nothing dey shake am.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Auladimeji(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2019
I'm a Yoruba dude but I'll never support the VEEP because he doesn't talk when he needs to e.g the killing of the Christian woman by the northern
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Deputy1111(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2019
Uncle George want to connect himself with star boy by style. Osinbajo is never involved in all his case na.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Unbiased1: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2019
h
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Deputy1111(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Osinbajo is the Nigeria Vice president, not for Yoruba alone. So Bode George should know exactly what he wants to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Why US, Europe, Others Are Deporting Blacks - Sad Video / See Lagos State Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Special Bread Packaged For Lagosians / Uzodimma Suspends Nursing Mother For Asking For 3 Months Unpaid Salaries On Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.