Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George (1254 Views)

APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / Why PDP Governors & Elders Must Ensure 35% Youth Representation In The New NWC / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Enough of this Osibanjo this, Osibanjo did that, him no get mouth? let him come out and clear the air simple.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Arubajagz:

Have you finished helping yourself?

No
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Kapeter(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Osibanjo is VP for Yorubas please.

Since he entered office all his focus is on SW and he doesn't hide his disdain and hatred for other regions.

Even the short period he was acting president, all his project approval was only for SW and sw...

What has he basically offered other regions nothing because he feels his first agenda should and will always be SW.

Even cabals knows that.
totally true @bolded just like the way he quickly approved Onnoghen the yoruba man from Osogbo.

Heaven and earth will never stop judging igbos. Both will never stop frustrating them for all the troubles they've caused and still causing the earth.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Adex2bash: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
I catched some sense in what baba George said but it must be stated clearly that nobody under this earth can whittle down Osinbajo power neither can they disgrace him out of office.
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Kapeter:
totally true @bolded just like the way he quickly approved Onnoghen the yoruba man from Osogbo.

Heaven and earth will never stop judging igbos. Both will never stop frustrating them for all the troubles they've caused and still causing the earth.

Where is onnoghen today?
Re: Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George by orisa37: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Yoruba Elders Must Save Osinbajo From Disgrace – Bode George

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has appealed to Yoruba leaders, irrespective of political differences to rally round Vice- President Yemi Osinbajo and save him from being humiliated out of office.
Speaking on recent attempts by some powerbrokers in the presidency to whittle down Osinbajo’s powers, George said Osinbajo should not be left to his fate since he is representing the interest of the Yorubas at the national level.
The Atona Odua of Yorubaland who said Osinbajo must have realised his mistakes and learnt some lessons of life.
“No matter how bad a child is, we cannot throw it at the leopard to consume. On that note, we have to be careful in throwing him at the lion’s den. He couldn’t have been working all by himself. He himself has now learnt a lesson of life”.
“I don’t want to look at Osinbajo with what he has done as he was growing. I was a victim of what he did. He and his grandmaster (Tinubu) sat down and crafted a law that was specifically used for Bode George so that they can take me down. What goes around comes around”.
“But having said that, I will never wish him evil because the Almighty God told us that vengeance is mine”.
He also admonished President Muhammadu Buhari to resolve the issue silently and not allow it to go out of hand, saying it will not be in Nigeria’s interests if there is a crisis in the villa.
“Let’s pray for him, let’s even pray for Buhari’s government that some sanity will reign. When you start to dismember the core of your administration to undermine them, there is a danger”.

“A stable platform is a three-legged body. If you remove one leg, it becomes unstable. No matter the differences, in the interest of this country, they should ensure they resolve their differences. There is a saying that when a family takes the family dispute to the marketplace, that family is over. Let our elders don’t throw him stones in the market. Whatever it is, he went there representing us”.

“My path and Osinbajo’s path has never crossed except one day we sat together in the aircraft before he became Vice- President and I told him my mind concerning what he did to me. I told him he needs to go for restitution, go before the altar and asked for forgiveness”.

“He couldn’t utter a word. No comment. But I will not say because of that now I must join those who are trying to bring him down. Life is full of imponderables and life is a war but if you believe in God, you will remain sold like gold” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/yoruba-elders-must-save-osinbajo-from-disgrace-bode-george/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Bode George is a Retired Military man. I know that he knows what he is saying. His Concern well placed. But Osinbajo is a Product of The Lord. The Cabal can scratch but can never hurt him. The Lord will fight for you Exodus 14:14.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC arrests ex-Zamfara governor / Tinubu Will Regret Alliance With The North - Femi Fani Kayode / FLASHBACK - Social Media Bill Is Dead On Arrival – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.