Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" (4923 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
You are all useless
Stealing is not corruption
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Bede2u(m): 1:48am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

The longest strike in Nigerian university history happened under gej. Some of you think everyone has amnesia.
when exactly was the strike? Terrible liar yaradua was president in 2009 when the longest strike happened
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
A tribal bigot that went to prison cos of osu ingrates right. Why did ojukwu ran away?

Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by surgical: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2019
seunmsg:

So, a Yoruba man supporting a Fulani man against an Ijaw man is now tribal bigotry?

You supported Atiku, a Fulani man in the last election, are you also a tribal bigot?
Because his support was because of tinubu
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=83175468][/quote]
“Allegedly” illiterate.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Bede2u:
when exactly was the strike? Terrible liar yaradua was president in 2009 when the longest strike happened

Foolish Igbo bigot.

Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Bede2u(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

Foolish Igbo bigot.
you are the bigot here. I never mentioned a tribe... you did. Shame on you
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Bede2u:
you are the bigot here. I never mentioned a tribe... you did. Shame on you

Are you not defending Jonathan because he favored igbos in his government? Why do you hate buhari if not because you don’t have a say in his government? Why call me a liar for saying the fact?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by topstone4: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Its not all.about budgeting oh
Its about utilising it

He has a point though

The way Nigeria is now, if oyibo people bring ship to start shipping people to US for slave trade, people will be struggling to enter. Some go come with their own chain to avoid stories like chain have finish, stay back in Nigeria

It is also about budgeting.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by topstone4: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

Are you not defending Jonathan because he favored igbos in his government? Why do you hate buhari if not because you don’t have a say in his government? Why call me a liar for saying the fact?

Please can you mention exactly how Jonathan favored igbos in his government? Or are you just talking without thinking because your brain is overrun by senseless blindness and hate?
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Basic123: 6:53am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

The longest strike in Nigerian university history happened under gej. Some of you think everyone has amnesia.
Abi oooo
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Basic123: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2019
topstone4:

Please can you mention exactly how Jonathan favored igbos in his government? Or are you just talking without thinking because your brain is overrun by senseless blindness and hate?

https://www.nairaland.com/1459233/igbos-remain-pillar-govt-jonathan

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by topstone4: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Basic123:

https://www.nairaland.com/1459233/igbos-remain-pillar-govt-jonathan

Check this link and tell me how Jonathan favored igbos, except your education is sso poor that you don't know the meaning of "favoured"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_President_Goodluck_Jonathan
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Bede2u(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

funny I voted Buhari in 2015 thinking we all were fighting for a better Nigeria. Few months into his presidency I realized we are not fighting for a better Nigeria but to enthrone our ethnic groups above others
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Basic123: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2019
topstone4:

Check this link and tell me how Jonathan favored igbos, except your education is sso poor that you don't know the meaning of "favoured"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_President_Goodluck_Jonathan
grin

Engaging you further is a waste of time

You can go to hell with your Ignorance and stupidity
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2019
topstone4:

Seems you just got your stupidity certificate. The idiot even said igbos were the pillars of his govt. Yorubas went to him to voice their displeasure over the way he marginalized them. Kids like you should not be here.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Bede2u:
funny I voted Buhari in 2015 thinking we all were fighting for a better Nigeria. Few months into his presidency I realized we are not fighting for a better Nigeria but to enthrone our ethnic groups above others

But Jonathan did not enthrone one ethnic group over others. undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Nazirano(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

Foolish Igbo bigot.

Oga, this shows just 11weeks, which is not even up to 4 months, so how is it d longest?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Nazirano:

Oga, this shows just 11weeks, which is not even up to 4 months, so how is it d longest?

Did you +? It was ongoing as the time. I hate illiterates quoting me. Ask people that were affected then. It was around 9 months.

Did you also see the screenshot from aljazeera?
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Nazirano(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

Did you +? It was ongoing as the time. I hate illiterates quoting me. Ask people that were affected then. It was around 9 months.

Did you also see the screenshot from aljazeera?

You re just a fool, u re not even sure how many months it lasted.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Pigsandidiots: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=83175468][/quote]How does this change the fact I posted. What is my own with adeboye rejection. So did he accept any osu pastor to his palace?
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Bede2u(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

But Jonathan did not enthrone one ethnic group over others. undecided
are u for real? Which ethnic group was that and how did he enthrone them over others
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Nazirano:

You re just a fool, u re not even sure how many months it lasted.

I’m not the cause of your frustration ipob piglet. Now run along.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Bede2u:
are u for real? Which ethnic group was that and how did he enthrone them over others

Igbo and ijaw.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Bede2u(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

Igbo and ijaw.
ok how?
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Bede2u(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Nazirano:

the prouddick guy is a bad case and shows just how unintelligent the current young generation of yorubas might be.

I know for a fact that there was no strike under GEJ that lasted 9 months and I also know the longest strike was under yaradua

But then again you have to know that hate makes intelligent people become emotional and stupid
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Nazirano(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

I’m not the cause of your frustration ipob piglet. Now run along.

So everybody is now ipob to you, that shows ur level of stupidity.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Bede2u:
the prouddick guy is a bad case and shows just how unintelligent the current young generation of yorubas might be.

I know for a fact that there was no strike under GEJ that lasted 9 months and I also know the longest strike was under yaradua

But then again you have to know that hate makes intelligent people become emotional and stupid

I just showed you a screenshot that lasted 6 months. Show me that of yaradua.

You are a testament to the stupidity of an average Igbo youth.

Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Bede2u:
ok how?

I don’t wake someone pretending to be asleep. You can decide to have an amnesia.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by ProudDick: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Nazirano:

So everybody is now ipob to you, that shows ur level of stupidity.

This is 10 months asuup strike you fool.

Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by mu2sa2: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Its not all.about budgeting oh
Its about utilising it

He has a point though

The way Nigeria is now, if oyibo people bring ship to start shipping people to US for slave trade, people will be struggling to enter. Some go come with their own chain to avoid stories like chain have finish, stay back in Nigeria
Only your people will jump into that ship, sane Nigerians wont.
Re: Wole Soyinka Is The Reason For Poor Education In Nigeria "Reno Omokri Says" by Nazirano(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
ProudDick:

This is 10 months asuup strike you fool.

Stop showing ur level of stupidity, we are talking about ASUU not Asuup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Married A Man Because Of His Money Gave Birth To Old Man As A Baby Foto / I Have Covered My Face In Shame Since Morning - Joe Igbokwe Says / Asari Dokubo Sends Strong Message To Bishop Oyedepo, Warns Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.