Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period (5071 Views)

Is She Telling The Truth? / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Okay, told her to come over and co and I promised her 11k (just for a day to support her business).
:
She came over..she's been eating like a glutton and I sent her 11k to her.

Now, she told me "I thought my period will end yesterday!".. Abi this one is mad in! I am fuming with anger but I can't show it in this " Sex harassment era".. Make one lady no go spoil my name outside (you know as ladies be)

But for real! This is going to be the last support she will Ever get from me!!! Ever ever!

So she think she's smart untop 11k? She will regret it.

4 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Colb461: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oga u self u fuuny oh..so were u helping her with the intention of sleeping with her?i thought u were helping her out of generousity na..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by physise(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Must you always get something in return?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Easybela(f): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
undecided the reason u brought the issue here is for us to clap for you abi ,oga ,if u are jobless, start sweeping your street. angry angry

See as u dey make noise because of 11k,no be your mate buy iPhone 11 max for his babe

None sense and ingredients

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by sLentlover7778(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oga take heart.. blessed is the hand that giveth .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by lilmax(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
I understand bro let her go

I actually bought three iPhone 11 for 3 girls last week, didn't sleep with them sad

9 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Aldebarann(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Apparently, this rant is konji-fueled cheesy You sound like 11k doesn’t mean much to you. It’s just a snafu, comrade. Find a pacifier for your chairman Mao. Better luck next time tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by smat101(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
lilmax:

I actually bought three iPhone 11 for 3 girls last week, didn't sleep with them sad
grin Don Jazzy I sight you.

2 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by seniorgozman(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by majamajic(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Op kukuma marry the girl join
U try ooo
u are doing post paid
me since amaka show me
I don turn to prepaid since
I wish I can tell amaka story here

chai !!!
amaka turned me to prepaid till today

6 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Jestin: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Do u want us to stop her period from flowing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by majamajic(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
lilmax:

Bill Gate , I hail thee !!!

1 Like

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Eyah he is sex starved, patronising a prostitute would have saved you 9k give or take.

6 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by smat101(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
OP don't mind all these hypocrites Castigating you...
but why girls like dey chop like say dem never chop for one month when dem come visit their boyfriend.
I remember asking my ex to come visit, before she came I went to market bought all what she will need for the week she will stay...Only for all the provision to finish in 3 days.(left all the raw food for who to cook). That didn't pain me though the one that Annoyed me was the day she came I was at work so I called and ask her what to buy when coming back she said she wants to eat peppery meat... As per e don tay wah I see her, I went to chatter better pepper chicken (1/2 chicken) buy five alive join am...Hoping we will cook noodles and take it for dinner...
when I got home I dropped it on the table and said "Babe see the chicken o Lemme go and shower" ...Before I finished bathing the girl don down the chicken come dey do "hooo Haaa hooo Haaa" shouting pepper pepper gimme water...
I look on top table chicken don finish she didn't open the juice,I still the wonder wetin happen.
In my mind I just the "say pepper kee u there" though I ran outside to get a bag of pure water cos there was no water in the house...
That thing the pain me till today...
some girls are so insensitive and I detest that trait in girls...it didn't end there o I asked her to cook noodles let's eat, she was like Baby I'm tired help me cook it na (me that is just coming from work I'm not tired abi)... I just smile enter kitchen cook am sharp sharp,she still chop pass me upon the 1/2 chicken way she consume.

26 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Newboss(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Don't pay if you've not received the goods. I prefer Jumia to Jiji

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by smat101(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:
undecided the reason u brought the issue here is for us to clap for you abi ,oga ,if u are jobless, start sweeping your street. angry angry

See as u dey make noise because of 11k,no be your mate buy iPhone 11 max for his babe

My friend will you keep quiet
All those girls dey lick butt holes for Iphones ask any runs girl that goes to Dubai...
Una wan chop were una no sow...
she is his girlfriend for crying out loud aren't they suppose to be intimate.?

4 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Colb461:
Oga u self u fuuny oh..so were u helping her with the intention of sleeping with her?i thought u were helping her out of generousity na..
And she knew
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
physise:
Must you always get something in return?
She knew what would be happening
Easybela:

Is she Mt fucking babe?
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Aldebarann:
Apparently, this rant is konji-fueled cheesy You sound like 11k doesn’t mean much to you. It’s just a snafu, comrade. Find a pacifier for your chairman Mao. Better luck next time tongue
Something wey I don plan since last week
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
majamajic:
Op kukuma marry the girl join

U try ooo

u are doing post paid

me since amaka show me

I don turn to prepaid since

I wish I can tell amaka story here

chai !!!

amaka turned me to prepaid till today

It's PRE PAID now.. Doing me as if I should call my bank to reverse the transaction

2 Likes

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Jestin:
Do u want us to stop her period from flowing?
I needed the gas to be out
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
smat101:
OP don't mind all these hypocrites Castigating you...
but why girls like dey chop like say dem never chop for one month when dem come visit their boyfriend.
I remember asking my ex to come visit, before she came I went to market bought all what she will need for the week she will stay...Only for all the provision to finish in 3 days.(left all the raw food for who to cook). That didn't pain me though the one that Annoyed me was the day she came I was at work so I called and ask her what to buy when coming back she said she wants to eat peppery meat... As per e don tay wah I see her, I went to chatter better pepper chicken (1/2 chicken) buy five alive join am...Hoping we will cook noodles and take it for dinner...
when I got home I dropped it on the table and said "Babe see the chicken o Lemme go and shower" ...Before I finished bathing the girl don down the chicken come dey do "hooo Haaa hooo Haaa" shouting pepper pepper gimme water...
I look on top table chicken don finish she didn't open the juice,I still the wonder wetin happen.
In my mind I just the "say pepper kee u there" though I ran outside to get a bag of pure water cos there was no water in the house...
That thing the pain me till today...
some girls are so insensitive and I detest that trait in girls...it didn't end there o I asked her to cook noodles let's eat, she was like Baby I'm tired help me cook it na (me that is just coming from work I'm not tired abi)... I just smile enter kitchen cook am sharp sharp,she still chop pass me upon the 1/2 chicken way she consume.
God bless you.

Not like I'm conjified or nothing.

This is like a breach of agreement.
"I have a business I want you to sponsor me on..can u come over and I sleep over.. I need just 11k"

Please, what would cone into the mind of an average nigerian
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by carzola(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Omo u jogo big time.

Before u even did the transfer u for taste small
At least put hand see what ur paying for.

She is just a gold digger. .
She came to eat and collect money and run.
I pray I don't catch her type her toto go hear am.

Just go and buy one cold beer and calm down bro
Ur our official mugu of the day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Born2conquer: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
Newboss:
Don't pay if you've not received the goods. I prefer Jumia to Jiji
embarassed
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Easybela(f): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
undecided see ur head like intimate, let ur daughter dish out her body to men because they offered her money she never requested for, the babe in question never asked for money,he gave her willingly, why then is he crying ,
smat101:

My friend will you keep quiet
All those girls dey lick butt holes for Iphones ask any runs girl that goes to Dubai...
Una wan chop were una no sow...
she is his girlfriend for crying out loud aren't they suppose to be intimate.?
and to think that you also have a babe,I pity her undecided

1 Like

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by smat101(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:
undecided see ur head like intimate, let ur daughter dish out her body to men because they offered her money she never requested for, the babe in question never asked for money,he gave her willingly, why then is he crying , and to think that you also have a babe,I pity her undecided
I won't be happy with her if she dishes out her body to a man that offered her money for her business but I'll kee her if she acts like you giving it for FREE ...
Osho Free like you grin grin grin
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Colb461: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lolx..so the both of u are just friends with benefit...
Born2conquer:

And she knew
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by iPhoneRepairer: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
See wetin konji dey cause.

This is when you think with you little head instead of your big head.
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Eyah he is sex starved, patronising a prostitute would have saved you 9k give or take.

i also have 11k n would like to save 9k after meetin you.
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Raalsalghul: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Born2conquer:
Okay, told her to come over and co and I promised her 11k (just for a day to support her business).
:
She came over..she's been eating like a glutton and I sent her 11k to her.

Now, she told me "I thought my period will end yesterday!".. Abi this one is mad in! I am fuming with anger but I can't show it in this " Sex harassment era".. Make one lady no go spoil my name outside (you know as ladies be)

But for real! This is going to be the last support she will Ever get from me!!! Ever ever!

So she think she's smart untop 11k? She will regret it.

This one fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
First period or second period ?

I only know one period which is lesson period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sexiest Ashawo Girl That Never Want To Quit The Job / How To Make Girls Like You! (Guys) / She Needs A Boyfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.