Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (58720 Views)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by eagleeye2: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Kayharry:
how ?was she the one that leak it out? I mean this video that make everyone knows what is really happening.
You know, he said his likes think everyone else is a fóól...
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by BabaO2: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2019
"The Villa is not a family house and it's not your husband's house"

The more reason a responsible leader must not bring in his extended family into the villa permanently. This is a leakage on the constitution. As it is, it is tax payers money Buhari's extended family and friends are spending: free cars, fuelling, feeding, electricity, overseas trips etc. I can't agree less again, Buhari is corrupt.

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by faithfull18(f): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Who asked the writer

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Ahmeduana(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2019
sarrki:

You are a patriot
THE CHIEF ZOMBIE HAS SPOKEN undecided

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by bizzibodi(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2019
What if they paid his salary,so he shld back both of them like ejima abi?can't he shew Dem appreciation outside aso rock?
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
dinachi:
What most people dont know is that Aisha Buhari is a suspected lesbian who will likely leave Buhari Immediately after enjoying her role as Presidents wife in the next four years. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari will never leave him.

Men always set your priorities right that your beautiful wife can become a lesbian tomorrow and dump your straight ass, while your relations will always have your back. Tell me what has Aisha really contributed to Buharis life?

I stand with Mamman and Abba Kyari!
The number of mad men in this country keeps increasing

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Yorubaman and sycophance

After you will call urself a man !

Because he wrote eko oni baje now means is a Yoruba man. Why don't you go to his Facebook page to get his profile before making your claim?

You are mad. You know.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Cantonese: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2019
sarrki:

Aisha wants to be a cabal and this gentlemen are like a threat to her

What a shame. Where were you born? Where you born inside Amukoko or Ijebu Igbo? Which school (s) did you attend? Did you learn English at school? If you did, what is the name of your English teacher? How many times did you repeat your WAEC and NECO English examination?

Bros take your time there. This is the first that I see just one person addressed as a ‘cabal’. And you continued “this gentlemen”. Dem do you. English na by force? Note that you now have the medal. Infact you are also now a cabal.

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by kaziblake(f): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Yorubaman and sycophance

After you will call urself a man !
What is Yoruba bussiness with this now?
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by AerialMapper: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2019
This is the quote of the day " Buhari is Abba Kyari. Abba Kyari is Mamman Daura. Mamman Daura is Buhari. They are inseparable."

The Nigerian Trinity - Three Presidents in One.

Next Level!!!

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by yaki84: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2019
beautyhd:
Mr writer so we should accept the fact that kyari and mamman daura are the cabals Aisha talked about. Things are moving downwards in this country because of those cabals and you decided to write this crap.

Who told u things r moving downwards?
Inflation is going up
Unemployment is going up.
Fuel price is up since
Minimum wage is up

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by NnamdiCheges(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2019
........ but must they reside in Aso Villa before we know how closely nitted they are.

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
ornicus:
It is what it is

When abacha died and obj got out of prison, Obj was stone broke and sick, Andy ubah paid for objs treatment and sent him abroad. This at a time in objs life when he had nothing. This was why Obj did nothing when Chris ubah was doing psycho godfather in Anambra

It is the same reason that Buhari will never say anything against abacha. Integrity is costly. He could have followed the path of most other generals and sat on the boards of diff companies peddling influence. By giving him the ptf chairmanship, abacha gave him a chance to earn an honest if frugal living without staining himself.

In my former company, the ceos mother was a force unto herself. She also had stations in our network, and woe betide anyone who tried to conduct audit or investigation. Once she told someone, where were you when I was putting together the network that helped your boss buy this company?

In the end aisha Buhari married her husband as a smallie. She is beautiful and charming, but she is not a turai yardua, who was a lawyer and hardened political operator. There is a gap between their ages, and the 'cabal' have a longer and more storied history with her husband. This does not excuse the behaviour of that stupid girl, but it puts a lot into perspective.

As to all the jubril nonsense, anyone one subscribing to that needs a tinfoil hat
So you're gonna ascribe cronyism and nepotism to integrity? grin grin

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by ceeceeuwa: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2019
sarrki:

Cabal how ?

If your wife manipulate you or girlfriend for good what is bad in it ?

Aisha Buhari is just a greedy lady

She took personal issues to national stage to dent the image of Mamman daura and Kyari
Was she the one that leaked the videos or granted interviews on the video?

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Buckubuck:

So you're gonna ascribe cronyism and nepotism to integrity? grin grin

Is that all you took from what I wrote?
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Bambambiglo: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2019
sarrki:

Ask around anyone above 40 years of age in Kano katsina and kaduna axis

I personally know Maman Daura and hamisu Buhari

Like I always said ask anyone who is sarrki in Kano axis a southerner known among the high and the lower rank they will tell you that I don’t just rant on social media

This old man just no wan get sense..smh
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by ttomexy(f): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2019
lies lies lies

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by PassingShot(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2019
obi4eze:
Buhari is dead. Take it or leave it. The person there is just a decoy to deceive Nigerians. Aisha has not been comfortable with it and has been telling us in parables. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari are now Presidents, wielding power and giving appointments to whoever they will.
Who replaced the God-given brain with white powder?
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2019
obi4eze:
Buhari is dead. Take it or leave it. The person there is just a decoy to deceive Nigerians. Aisha has not been comfortable with it and has been telling us in parables. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari are now Presidents, wielding power and giving appointments to whoever they will.

The few of us remaining with sound brains
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by cybriz82(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2019
beautyhd:
Mr writer so we should accept the fact that kyari and mamman daura are the cabals Aisha talked about. Things are moving downwards in this country because of those cabals and you decided to write this crap.

Dnt blame d writer he is only a messenger from mamman daura.just like d way my papa go halla my name like oya bring biro n paper come.u go help me write small letter give person..

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by sammhi(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
very useless thread
The best piece I have read since PMB came to power . It has revealed why things are the way it is .
If those guys have truly done these for PMB then they surely deserve all what they are doing now
My respect for Kyari and Mamman Daura has just been elevated to.another height
Ride on sirs......
Thank you Ibrahim for this revelation
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by F117nighthawk: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
OLODO. Its 'seat of power' not 'sit of power'

Pele o professor of destruction
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Aisha own too much, haba
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2019
YorubaNinja:

Typical Yam-legger... see how disgusting you look. Bobrisky sef better pass you. angry
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Kaymaxine(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
That woman should thank her stars that I am not Buhari, I would marry two girls each from Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and also marry Tacha and Mercy on the same day and put all of them in the same apartment with her.
If she like, she can move to Atiku's ancestral home in Cameroon!!!
Thank God we won't have a mad man at the Helms of power!!!

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by YorubaNinja: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2019
AgnesIkpunnu2:
[s][/s]

NkitaAla, NgadaAwo... RemiTinubu... How far na? grin
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2019
ornicus:

Is that all you took from what I wrote?
That's all you wrote except you don't know what you wrote
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by godliman: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
That woman should thank her stars that I am not Buhari, I would marry two girls each from Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and also marry Tacha and Mercy on the same day and put all of them in the same apartment with her.
If she like, she can move to Atiku's ancestral home in Cameroon!!!
Please STOP FOOLISH -TALKING!
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by guidelight: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2019
It won't take long before Nnamdi Kanu's theory of GMB's doppelganger is proved. I can see the gathering clouds.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Buckubuck:

That's all you wrote except you don't know what you wrote

Lazy Nigerian youth. Better go and discuss bbn.

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2019
dinachi:
What most people dont know is that Aisha Buhari is a suspected lesbian who will likely leave Buhari Immediately after enjoying her role as Presidents wife in the next four years. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari will never leave him.

Men always set your priorities right that your beautiful wife can become a lesbian tomorrow and dump your straight ass, while your relations will always have your back. Tell me what has Aisha really contributed to Buharis life?

I stand with Mamman and Abba Kyari!
Ogah I support you on this
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Oddsman(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2019
fineboynl:
the guy is so funny. what of Tinubu who made him the president.. bullion van of billon for buhari election no relative of buhari has even provide billions like Tinubu and amechi

If Tinubu was the one who made Buhari the president, how come Tinubu couldn't do the same to Ribadu in the previous election.

Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50