Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (58717 Views)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Zainab Ahmed Visits Hameed Ibrahim Ali, Customs Boss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Chienex24(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
sarrki:

Cabal how ?

If your wife manipulate you or girlfriend for good what is bad in it ?

Aisha Buhari is just a greedy lady

She took personal issues to national stage to dent the image of Mamman daura and Kyari
Is your brain this empty cause you are hell bent on supporting buhari?
Is buhari's name a kind of charm that makes his followers blind?
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by olayi1992: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Op you were there when daura was paying Buhari?
the question is where he see money to pay the guy sef no be money wey the guy pack ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by madridguy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
I laugh at people saying Hajia Aishat is right because she's the first lady...

As you have rightly said, Only fools abandon their relations because they have a wife.
Many men got trapped in this pit, some got rescued while some got their eyes clear 6 ft under the ground.

We all hear how Yar' Adua wife pushed him to death and only to jump to another man after few years of the ex president demise. Turai is enjoying life now while Alhaji Umoru is no more.

God Bless Sai Baba more for keeping his relatives close.

dinachi:

I used to be like you until I learnt a bitter lesson. Only fools like you abandon their relations because they have a wife. Your wife can leave you even today but your relations have no option but to stick with you! Mamman Daura has been with Buhari for more years even before Aisha the Lesbian was born.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by joseph1832(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na WA oh. This letter is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by aalangel(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
So she should be indebted for life while they trample on her?

What's really my business?
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by buhariguy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:

The Nigerian constitution says Mamman Daura is entitled to a space in Aso Rock because he is related to Mr.President by blood?

No wonder all Buhari has done is to promote bigotry, nepotism, clannishness, religious fanatism, ethnic supremacist agenda among many.I mean, what kind of humanity are you man?

you are right, but did the constitution also forbid president not to allow anybody to stay with him? i thought if it is comfortable for hundred of president friends to stay with him even in one room inside the villa and he is comfortable with it, that shouldnt be anybody business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by walteriyke: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=F117nighthawk post=83167019]

That's why u are far from aso rock and the sit of power, if not Nigeria for scatter and pieces finally under u[/qjuote]
As if nigeria is not scatered the way it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by itu404(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
GreyLaw:
I can't even begin to imagine the puerile nonsense I just read. Aisha should "show some respect" to some ill-mannered girl who filmed her and released same to the world?

I sincerely cannot imagine it! But I have come to make peace with tbe fact that Buhari is god to some people and no matter how wrong things go they'll still fight and die for him.
I feel you, i really feel you here. so unimaginable, poor Aisha!
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
The man said the truth bt that doesn’t mean they shud disrespect the presidents wife. Whatever favors u did doesn’t mean she shud be belittled, disrespected and disregarded.

Did they not here where she complained that she was disrespected by the so called gals u say she be her daughters? Respect is reciprocal.

Daura cannot disrespect Buhari or hold him hostage just because he helped him in the past. The position of the president and 1st lady deserves honor whether u are family or not!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by akdjr(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dead, no certificate yet he defeated a living man who has cert. Guy abeg shift make I cross border. quote author=obi4eze post=83166678]Buhari is dead. Take it or leave it. The person there is just a decoy to deceive Nigerians. Aisha has not been comfortable with it and has been telling us in parables. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari are now Presidents, wielding power and giving appointments to whoever they will.[/quote]
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by CorporateJay(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's official... Sarrki is mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Buhari is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Excuzeme: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
doctokwus:
I have always known this Op,Sarrki,as an unrepentant dunce;but now he is so nauseating it beggars belief.
So because Daura placed Buhari on salary when he left prison,his daughter should insult the wife of the president,they lock her out,and the daughter still has the audacity to record the whole episode in a hypersecurity zone?
You are the type that make some people say bad things about the Yorubas because this your line of reasoning is unbelievable for a child,talkless an assumed adult,despite the limitations of the education you might have received.
Shamefully,pathetically,disgusting line of reasoning.

You see where l take issues with some of you igbos when it comes to insulting Yorubas?

Igbos have their own fair-share of He-Goats, Hediots and unfortunate children, just like Yorubas .....and Sarrki is one of the Yoruba ones though he did not grow up in Yorubaland and thus does not have the temperament and intelligence of the average Yoruba (You know now, he must have joined in sucking Cow-Piss in-place of Breast-Milk grin grin grin )
Sarrki and Chukwudd44 are two children of the same mother, when it comes to foolishness. undecided undecided
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Beremx(f): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:

Guess you still know how zombies reason?
the thing tire me o!!
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by bahaushe1: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nigerians have scammed themselves.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Excuzeme: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
madridguy:
I laugh at people saying Hajia Aishat is right because she's the first lady...

As you have rightly said, Only fools abandon their relations because they have a wife.
Many men got trapped in this pit, some got rescued while some got their eyes clear 6 ft under the ground.

We all hear how Yar' Adua wife pushed him to death and only to jump to another man after few years of the ex president demise. Turai is enjoying life now while Alhaji Umoru is no more.

God Bless Sai Baba more for keeping his relatives close.

Myabe you had a bad wife and that explains your "experience" with wives!
What people are saying is that Aso Rock i an official Quarters of Govt and should not be turned into a FAMILY Quarters.
No wonder they use Billions of Naira on feeding in Aso Rock.......it is all these Pests and Parasites from DAURA that Nigerians are feeding. grin grin grin`

In the fullness of time, this Buhari Govt will be the most divisive, the worst that did the most damage to Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Kaymansion(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
A word is a enough for the wise
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by etrouble: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
obi4eze:
Buhari is dead. Take it or leave it. The person there is just a decoy to deceive Nigerians. Aisha has not been comfortable with it and has been telling us in parables. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari are now Presidents, wielding power and giving appointments to whoever they will.

Several people who said this in the past are now dead and buried. May God forgive you. Death will not be your portion because you do not know what you are doing.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by doctokwus: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Excuzeme:

You see where l take issues with some of you igbos when it comes to insulting Yorubas?

Igbos have their own fair-share of He-Goats, Hediots and unfortunate children, just like Yorubas .....and Sarrki is one of the Yoruba ones though he did not grow up in Yorubaland and thus does not have the temperament and intelligence of the average Yoruba (You know now, he must have joined in sucking Cow-Piss in-place of Breast-Milk grin grin grin )
Sarrki and Chukwudd44 are two children of the same mother, when it comes to foolishness. undecided undecided

He may or may not be symbolic of the Westerner line of reasoning but you must agree with me that a region that majorly voted Buhari for a second term,despite their acclaimed above average level of education,must be viewed with a reasonable amount of suspicion on the veracity of their claimed enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Damoche10: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
I reserve my comments
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Phobia1: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
sarrki:
Mamman Daura Places Buhari On Monthly Salary After He Regained Freedom From Prison - Ibrahim Ali Gombe

Don't embark on a battle you cannot win" - Buhari supporter, Ibrahim Ali Gombe pens long open letter to Aisha Buhari

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2597179583676545&id=100001535871468

Wow! What more can I say. I'm not an epistle reader but I just did... I also do not like the way she reacted in that vid clip. The Vila is tempo madam. Sooner than later y'all will #packngo
I believe she's educated and should have acted as one but I also believes anger took the best of the madam "first lady".
The fatimah girl is also stupd with d act forgetting she's also gonna get married someday. Anyways God help them all.
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by 8k2nuts: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
TemmyT002:
Wow. This is a priceless advice for not only Aisha Buhari but for other wonderful wives.

But wait o, did Baba Buhari go to prison?

I think it was more like detention when babangida took power

Guess who clamped the cuffs on him....

Dasuki. Now you know why dasuki can never get bail
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by 8k2nuts: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yankee101:
I guess she don dey succeed. For them to start sounding sorrowful like this.

Alot of Nigerians contributed to his success including ibb that overthreq him. The generals agreed goodluck had to go before buhari came in. Dangote gave his personal jet for elections, sitting CBN governor Sanusi was babk rolling APC. That was why he was forced out. Atiku and Kwankwaso ported to APC to help out.

So stip making it seem like Daura and kyari payed for his elections mainly. How much were they worth before he became President?

One thing nigerians have to overcome to develop is the habit of perpetual indebtedness. If a man gets you 100$ to start a business and you were able to return 1000$ in real terms to him then y
Our debt is more than paid. A man gets you a job ypu get those close to him 2 jobs, e don do

I like this. But if a Nigerian gives you 100k to start a business and in 10 years you are now a multimillionaire after paying him back his loan he would still expect monthly payments from you that if not for him.....
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Sazzay(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
If they didn’t stand in the gap 4 Gen Buhari at that point would d Aisha see em to marry talk more of being the First Lady of this country.... Stupidity dey smell 4 ur head......
kingkakaone:
Sarrki what is wrong with you?
The fact that they helped Buhari shouldn't make them enslave him to the extent of putting themselves before his wife, even the country is like this because of certain "hawkish" actions and advice given by those two demons over there.
They are even the number one and two men in this country as we speak, Buhari is number three.

I think Buhari is a weaker man than Jonathan. A man who cannot control his home and give his wife the respect she deserves in front of your family members.
Imagine the daughter of Daura leaked the video of what happened privately, does that not show that the first lady is not respected by the president's family?

Sarrki stop putting the responsibility on Aisha, everyone should know their place so as to have harmony.

And please tell your president to stop using Nigeria as favour he is paying back for what they did for him while he was nothing. The country should be bigger than personal favours he owes people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Omeleyi: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
This clown of a president has always been a salary earner all his life. No brain for entrepreneurship ... Nawa o
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by Fastlinkpro: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
So are you the only one who supported buhari financially? Wait ,what if Buhari mother did not give birth to him?
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by TemmyT002(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
8k2nuts:

I think it was more like detention when babangida took power

Guess who clamped the cuffs on him....

Dasuki. Now you know why dasuki can never get bail

Lol
Re: Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary by glowingflame7: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sazzay:
If they didn’t stand in the gap 4 Gen Buhari at that point would d Aisha see em to marry talk more of being the First Lady of this country.... Stupidity dey smell 4 ur head......

So because he stood in the gap, he cannot respect himself and respect the first family? Buhari told them to relocate from the glass house so that Yusuf could be taken care of. They refused and frustrated the first lady. Is that the cost of gap standing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.