Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty (69492 Views)

Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / MURIC To Obi: Confirm Or Deny ‘yes Daddy’ Leaked Audio For Fair Hearing / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Islie: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
‘Buhari’s marriage’: Ask the rumour mongers, says Aisha

FIRST Lady Aisha Buhari on Sunday said it was not her duty to confirm or deny the rumour that her husband President Muhammadu Buhari wanted a second wife.

She told BBC Hausa that the responsibility to confirm or deny the rumour was that of those involved in the matter.

She said: “He (Buhari) is the person rumoured to be planning a marriage, not Aisha Buhari. They (those concerned) are supposed to come out and clear the air.”

The first lady denied a rumour that she left her husband because she did not agree with his plan take a second wife.

She called for urgent action against the menace of fake news.

The social media was abuzz last Thursday with news that President Buhari was to get married to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buharis-marriage-ask-the-rumour-mongers-says-aisha/amp/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by judgementyard(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
All na wash grin

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Gandollaar(f): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

When a senile old who should be at home dying peacefully is whitewashed by some desperate crooks and crowned king , local drama cannot cease from his household.

Chai! And the world is watching.

269 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by 989900: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
Aisha said, ““He is the one they said is getting married not me so he is the one that should publicly deny it. The person they said he’s getting married to didn’t deny it initially, she waited until the wedding didn’t hold on the said date before she publicly denied it.”

That babe don buy market.

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by STARGREEN(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
Things fall apart...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by BafanaBafana: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Means Aisha has made an enemy of that lady. Clearly, Buhari knows the kind of person his wife is that is why he decided to keep her away from governance. If given the chance, she will so worse than Patience Jonathan

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by STARGREEN(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Aisha , while speaking to BBC Hausa, said she did not want to have anything to do with the ongoing controversy, as she is not the one being accused of getting married, and as such, the responsibility of confirming the news should not be laid on her.
So Oga is it true?

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by JonOlive: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
After they will say it is fake news. The reality is that Buhari planned to marry but it was botched.

205 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by sdindan: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Correct grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by sirusX(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Before awa oga at the top say something different grin

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by RPirez: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na dem IPOB fools speculation.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by solmusdesigns: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
shocked

Oga buhari is something else this Next Level

A perfect distraction and deflection for wailers, they no longer talk of 2020 budget, rice price hike or border clossure

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by firstolalekan(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin

That stupid daughter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by opalu: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ahhh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Samantha23(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Omo he be like say dis drama wen dey happen for aso rock go sweet pass big brother naija

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by myfan: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Madam Buhari is not sure of her position again.

Hello distinguished Nigerians and foreigners...

Are you looking for a trusted, reliable and competent firm for your software development? Are you into loan services, online store, food and delivery services or you need an APP for whatever business you are into? We are here to give you the best of APP services at unbeatable prices difficult to get elsewhere. At Decberry Limited, we give you nothing but the best because your patronage is very key to us. Call or chat us today on 08142147697, 08118118884 for more information including samples of our recent jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by NaijaMutant(f): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Buhari house of comedy grin

He could not even manage his own house, yet some zombies still believe he can manage mllions of households

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by athaboi(f): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
This guys are really messing with this woman

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Racoon(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
"..He is the one they said is getting married not me so he is the one that should publicly deny it. The person they said he’s getting married to didn’t deny it initially, she waited until the wedding didn’t hold on the said date before she publicly denied it.”
The rumoured marriage was true.The cabal would have pulled it off if not that the matter later became public knowledge.

The disgrace, humiliation & embarrassment the president's wife have had under this cabal is a vivid pointer.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by royalamour(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
grin This could be true after all.
There's actually no smoke without fire.

Get your smart and responsive website up and running within 12hours.

Office is in Abuja.

24 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Racoon(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
JonOlive:
After they will say it is fake news. The reality is that Buhari planned to marry but it was botched.
Exactly!

57 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by coast27(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
This media people self, make una go ask the president now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by fineboynl(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
food is ready for bloggers. this will trend for the weeks to come.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by LONGPREEK(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
this means buhari don marry another wife o. please can she take me as her sugar son or adopted son please. if you are reading this , please i am serious

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by LibertyRep: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
A new wife should be the least of the concern of a seventy something years old president of a third world country.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by jakeson1992(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
This is neither a confirmation nor a denial but the truth will someday be out for all to see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by enemyofprogress: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Make we talk true Aisha love for baba don die, na tolerate she just dey tolerate the man. The cabals have scattered her matrimonial home the way they scattered Nigeria

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Softgamer: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
j

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by bestman09(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
shocked

Indeed, no smoke without fire

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.