Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty (69523 Views)

Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / MURIC To Obi: Confirm Or Deny ‘yes Daddy’ Leaked Audio For Fair Hearing / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by lasheun: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2019
When husband shut wife out of the other room, abeg watin remain again.
Now the rich is crying; emotionally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Jman06(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2019
See fine woman wey Bubu and his kinsmen dey treat any how
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by LONGPREEK(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2019
fergie001:

Longpreek.....your attention is needed here asap...
lol, that one matter tire me o cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by LONGPREEK(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2019
fergie001:

So that you will be preeking her all the the time abi?
Never.

She needs a soft-spoken, caring, charming, industrious and smart young man who doesn't desire in mundane things. I am that person, Ma.
i am a very soft-spoken, caring, charming, industrious and smart young man. my long fat preek is just an icing on th cake
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by LONGPREEK(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
With this your moniker? Hahahahahahaha grin
grin you never can tell o. long fat preek can take u places. i hope it take me to aso rock

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by fergie001: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
LONGPREEK:
lol, that one matter tire me o cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Racoon(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Viking007:
Was the paragraph you quoted deleted from the article?
Yes sir.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by fergie001: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2019
LONGPREEK:
i am a very soft-spoken, caring, charming, industrious and smart young man. my long fat preek is just an icing on th cake
Mummy Aisha, didn't I tell you he is a perv shocked

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Racoon(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2019
nams77:

Wait o bro. I didn't see the last part in the op story, abi e delete/edit am?
I mean the last portion of the message u quoted
Yes sir.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by kotv: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2019
In other words, Aisha just confirmed the rumor is true by this her statement. Welcome to Nigeria, the country with a circus as presidency grin. How did we get to this level? It shall never be well with those that packaged Buhari and sold him and his cabals to this country.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by Gandollaar(f): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2019
LONGPREEK:
grin you never can tell o. long fat preek can take u places. i hope it take me to aso rock
O boy nothing for you. Do you want her next bf to be swimming? grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2019
I admire her audacity to stand out and speak the truth exactly the way it is. I was awed when she confirmed that she was the one in the video. I thought she would deny it. She has been bold enough to say over and over again that certain things that she was observing in this government was wrong. Things we would never have known. Yet people still went ahead to vote the same government back. Come to think of it are we sure its not ABBA Kyari and his cohorts who were awarded the Aso clinic billion naira project?! A place Aisha told has nothing to show despite the enormous amount of money allocated to the project. Corruption fighting government indeed.
May God be with this good woman.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by IamCharles123: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Carsontyqa:
geh sense na, where up there did i say/type such? Bubu picking a 2nd wife still is no business of ours.
A second wife that he appointed minister. Or are you not aware of the purpose second wife. Someone he made minister.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Cannot Confirm Or Deny Buhari’s Rumoured Marriage, Not My Duty by tammie24: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Aisha buhari is a very intelligent woman
No doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.