Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Should Innoson Make This Luxurious Mercedes Gl-based SUV? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Should Innoson Make This Luxurious Mercedes Gl-based SUV? (1603 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Issues With Mercedes GL 450 And ML 350. / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Innoson Make This Luxurious Mercedes Gl-based SUV? by obafemee80(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2019

Meet the BAIC Beijing BJ90 SUV that can best be described as an official clone of the discontinued Mercedes-Benz GL-Class.

BAIC was able to acquire the specs of the Mercedes-Benz SUV as the foundation for the BJ90 due to the Beijing Auto and Daimler Mercedes-Benz joint venture (Daimler owns a 12% stake in BAIC Motor).

The BJ90 is also powered by Mercedes-Benz sourced engine. It starts at 800 thousand yuan ( or about ₦40.8 million, excluding destination and clearing cost).

And it is also good looking...

Innoson is currently not selling the BJ90 in the Nigerian. It's fast selling IVM G40 and G80 vehicles are based on BAIC's BJ40 and BJ80 SUVs respectively.

If Innoson introduces the BAIC BJ90 into the Nigerian market, the Mercedes GL-based SUV will be the largest as well as the most expensive model from the Nigerian automaker.

What Do You Think About The Mercedes GL-Class based BJ90 SUV?

Read More About The BJ90 here :
https://autojosh.com/baic-bj90-innoson-should-make-this-luxurious-mercedes-gl-based-suv/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should Innoson Make This Luxurious Mercedes Gl-based SUV? by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Is innoson a car manufacturer or just a car assembly plant?

Because Manufacturers create their own unique design. Although parts may be sourced from other brands.

But the design associated with a make is what makes it stand out uniquely and not just a logo

3 Likes

Re: Should Innoson Make This Luxurious Mercedes Gl-based SUV? by oz4real83(m): 4:25am On Oct 16, 2019
KngGezy:

Because Manufacturers create their own unique design. Although parts may be sourced from other brands.

But the design associated with a make is what makes it stand out uniquely and not just a logo
this table wey you wan shake, I no dey here ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Should Innoson Make This Luxurious Mercedes Gl-based SUV? by GCFR696(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
KngGezy:

At best, Innoson can only be described as "the copy of a copy"
#nothating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Innoson Make This Luxurious Mercedes Gl-based SUV? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
I personally love this design.
Re: Should Innoson Make This Luxurious Mercedes Gl-based SUV? by ojraph(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
GCFR696:

At best, Innoson can only be described as "the copy of a copy"
#nothating
before one can start designing a car he has to be inspired by sometin belive me i design my own cars at my leisure and its not easy to get a unique design

(1) (Reply)

Error Codes Interpretation And Solutions / IF you need Toyota Camry 2004 I4 Parts. / Gas Is Cheap... Let's Go V6. Toyota Avalon 2012 Vs Venza 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.