Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City (8815 Views)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City / Governor Sanwo-olu's Bold Initiatives To Combat Insecurity In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City by paj4love: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Lol, foolish useless godforsaken human being.. do you know that osun state has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria according to UN

You again, Osun that can't pay salaries Please tell us what the state is known for, because me I know nothing about that state except owing salaries ,
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
paj4love:

You again, Osun that can't pay salaries Please tell us what the state is known for, because me I know nothing about that state except owing salaries ,
what of abia, imo and enugu gringringrin
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City by paj4love: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
igbos are nothing but bloody chestbeaters.. when i visited onistha,I was disappointed upon all the noise making

You guys got it wrong. One thing I like about my people is that they tell you what you are, if you are doing well in office they will let the hole world know but if you do otherwise they will come after you, we don't keep quiet when things are getting bad. That's what I expect you guys to do in your various state, not keeping quiet as if everything okay with your states not taking panadol for another man's headache
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
paj4love:

You guys got it wrong. One thing I like about my people is that they tell you what you are, if you are doing well in office they will let the hole world know but if you do otherwise they will come after you, we don't keep quiet when things are getting bad. That's what I expect you guys to do in your various state, not keeping quiet as if everything okay with your states not taking panadol for another man's headache
wetin this wan dey talk
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
chigbo25:

Calm down ugwuaniyi supporter. Is that one road. Because of those road he did throughout Nsukka, just take a look at the road, very poor, one line turn two line. And abeg na only Nsukka road for 5years now, and abeg is it only road that we need. Before u start am from nsk so that's why am telling u this.

I see u all getting crazy on me because I shared my views. Mind you, I have also been critical of Ugwuanyi, check my previous comments.

What I am saying is that previous complain of him neglecting Enugu city might be over with the new declaration. Let's see what he can do. And yes he tried in rural development.
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City by paj4love: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
what of abia, imo and enugu gringringrin

Guy listen
Abia has Aba, Commerce and industry
Imo has hospitality and education industry
Enugu has education, real estate and hospitality industry

And yes Abia is the only state that is owning salaries as at now, because we had a visionless government in the state

This states are always in the news, that means something is happening in those states

So what is Osun known for?
Re: Ugwuanyi’s Bold Initiatives For Enugu City by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
paj4love:

Guy listen
Abia has Aba, Commerce and industry
Imo has hospitality and education industry
Enugu has education, real estate and hospitality industry

And yes Abia is the only state that is owning salaries as at now, because we had a visionless government in the state

This states are always in the news, that means something is happening in those states

So what is Osun known for?
lol do you know that osun state has the lowest poverty rate in nigeria according to UN report

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

- / Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / I Can’t Prostrate To Any Monarch Except Alaafin -afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.