Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? (58108 Views)

GISU Former President, Arrested For #720,000 Illegal Withdrawal From Union's Acc / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2019
What sre these courses like?
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Favourdesent(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2019
this is one reason poly is good

if na poly u for don get O.N.D already

all the best

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by PDPBOY(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Some comment on nairaland will be making someone laughing alone like madman

3 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2019
Dshocker:
Wow,after 300L
shit happens in life , my elder sister did ond, she was about to do her hnd and needed to present the ond certificate, she was told she wasn't recognized as a student all this while, can u imagine?? My mum almost fainted , we were all unhappy, big sis picked up herself, did jamb again, and got admission into Unilag, she graduated last year....and is doing very well now, so atimes this things happen, we have to be strong and optimistic.....shit happens,

3 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Ikem11(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:
I was withdrawn from the university after my 300 level due to administrative issues, which was partly my fault. I have been depressed for over sometime now but thank God finally it's all in the past now.

Presently, I'm preparing to write jamb again and apply for either of medicine and surgery, pharmacy or medical laboratory technology . my question is what are these courses like?

After 3 years wasted you still wish to go a bigger course you know nothing about? From your question of confusion it seems you no no book.

My advice, go into a 4years course give it your best to come out at least 2.1... Go for masters abroad and thank me later with 1 million naira of your salary in 6yrs time

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by dapadawee: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:
I was withdrawn from the university after my 300 level due to administrative issues, which was partly my fault. I have been depressed for over sometime now but thank God finally it's all in the past now.

Presently, I'm preparing to write jamb again and apply for either of medicine and surgery, pharmacy or medical laboratory technology . my question is what are these courses like?

good courses except that the mlt should be mls
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Its not the end of the world.

Take a foreign professional course outside Nigeria in Oil and Gas notably Insulation, Rigging or Welding. Course must be accredited by a foreign recognized body. These courses are short but soon after you could gain offshore employment with the right contacts

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Lifestone(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
6Milk:
Bro may be you are lucky... Education is not the way man, politics is. But I must admit the start isn't always easy.
Learn a handwork and join politics
Are you a Senator now? Mr Adviser

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by kaymandak(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Start a career like this bro

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by prinxwizard(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Take cold beer laced with hot sniper and relax ok. You go dey do fine boy for school ba.
Better find way to smuggle bags of rice now o. Na the way bro.
Rice......
The new Gold
You're totally useless with this comment. I bet you never made it past high school.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by naijadrivablog: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2019
You go join bad gang ni?

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by trevorhorace(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Omo u like school o. shocked

If age is still on your side, go for mbbs. And go hard.

But if u dont give a hoot about what anyone thinks and wanna kick life in the balls, id say forget uni , go learn data science and machine learning or Product design in a very good IT sch.
Say one year max. Then ship your stinking ass to canada or australia where theres huge demand. By the end of 4 years, Id accept your appreciation with a treat at a restaurant( 5 star only) tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by ahukannakate(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Do you have passion for those disciplines or you want to go in just for the prestige. Can you withstand the stress If you were in school for 3 years, you should know about the courses.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Hoodbilonia: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
I spoke the bitter truth bro.
U go dey do fine boy for school
Hahahahaha
prinxwizard:

You're totally useless with this comment. I bet you never made it past high school.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Why is this topic highlighted in green??
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by sheller(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Sorry bro but save ur time and energy.....EDUCATION IS NOT UR CALLING
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by drskyfly007(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Bro don't give up..

I was given fake admission to study medicine at UNN... Luckily for me I found out after spending some semesters there..wasting money and more importantly Time.

I looked for another admission and got admitted to study medicine again...I graduated 2014 and am doing well..

You can still be anything you want to be...It is never late...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by SuperKlean(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2019
oyekanwahab:
If possible, try a less demanding course, and add IT to it

My one cent
I agree 100%

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by SocialJustice: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:

Lol, you need psychiatric evaluation. Were you ever in school?

You don't seem like school is for you. Go and learn work. Become an apprentice with Gazzuzz. Later you can run a part time course just for the qualification.

Better follow this part because at the rate you're going, you'll waste your 20s and probably your 30s, get depressed and contemplate absurd things.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Funkybabee(f): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2019
go and find a business to do then start a partime or distance learning program.
my own cent

3 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by northvietnam(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:

Op... Don’t make same mistakes we all made. School for naija na scam.

Enter any popular market for naija, learn a trade and open up a shop. Have your mind in China, with a 2-3 years , you don dey go china dey come back, U can now open a private uni and gift your self PHD if u so wish...

Or

Just carry ur body go abroad go do nursing , when u r don, enroll into Navy... this way, I can move all ur family members to there cuz naija go soon spoil

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:

Medicine is a very very stressful course. It is supposed to be six years in the minimum, but depending on your performance it can stretch to 8 or 9 years.

Unless you have a plan to get out of this country, or you opt for public health, you may not make a good living
A lot of my friends in school were medical students and a lot of them were upset after graduation. The general refrain was our parents deceived us into this profession
It is even more painful as you will see people you entered into uni with graduate, start working and making money while you are still dragging allowance.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Sonfethopia: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
. Shit happens in life , my elder sister did her ond, she was about to do her hnd and needed to present the ond certificate, she was told she wasn't recognized as a student all this while, can u imagine?? My mum almost fainted , we were all unhappy, we all encouraged big sis and rallied round her with love, big sis picked up herself, did jamb again, and got admission into Unilag, she graduated last year....and is doing very well now, so atimes this things happen, we have to be strong and optimistic.....shit happens

Ur elder sister isn't saying something, does she not have a matrix number? How did she do clearance to take her result. I smell she forged it. Interrogate her well.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Lifestone(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2019
6Milk:
Bro may be you are lucky... Education is not the way man, politics is. But I must admit the start isn't always easy.
Learn a handwork and join politics

Not yet but am working towards it. God help me
I believe you are wrong. There are so many failed politicians as you have failed businesses.
What's important is what you do with your education and how the school prepared you for the future. Shalom
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by adedayourt(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:

If u really serious about your life and career, u ll get offline, talk to an accomplished person around u from ur church/mosque or family. Take the bull by the horn and forge ahead.

Quit seeking attention from all and sundry majority of who are still seeking a direction for their lives. Quit the publicity stunt

3 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Fahrenheit10(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2019
YBNDave1000:
Me I withdraw after my 400 level due to same issues,now preparing to write next jamb though I intend making it a private uni this time around Baze or Pan Atlantic for information technology
pls can we talk
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by All4real2: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2019
tayebest:
You were withdrawn from a university and you still don't know what those courses you mentioned are like?? undecided

Bros, truth be told, school no be your way! Try another thing!
to a conceivable extend i can agree with you.i wouldn't be told that a 300 level student was withdrawn from a university yet he does not know what those courses he made mention are all about
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by YaksonFCA(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Ogbeni go and write ICAN while u seek for another admission
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by zeedof(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:
Join yahoo
Come chop life...

Build schools and employ those
That kicked u out.

E fail in school and you expect him to succeed in yahoo... unless if na iTunes yahoo sha

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Icecream4U(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:

You are really prepared to suffer by going through the hardest way disguised as the best way - School in Nigeria is close to being a time waster.

In Nigeria today, as long as you can read and write, start hustling! Learn to use the internet to get information, learn trending skills, also learn to invest your money when it start coming in and keep hustling. In 5 years time, look at yourself and most of those that graduated in this country, you will be glad you took this path.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by mechanics(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Please what do you mean by administrative issues, so people will learn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.