Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? (58113 Views)

GISU Former President, Arrested For #720,000 Illegal Withdrawal From Union's Acc / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
kingreign:

You're an arsewipe

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Josh44s:

Religion has nothing to do with this my dear. The only thing religions are good at is blocking the mindsets of so many Nigerians

Saul did worse and said worse than what you just said but God used him in the end.

You will have an encounter with God and He will use YOU.

FYI, it's not religion that I prophesed up there but faith and a way of life that has really changed my life's situation for the better. À

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by kingreign(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=Smartchoiice post=83198647][/quote]

Wetin? Why you do face like person wey chew stone inside local rice? grin
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
kingreign:

Wetin? Why you do face like person wey chew stone inside local rice? grin
Take am easy bro cyberpeace every where!

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Josh44s(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Saul did worse and said worse than what you just said but God used him in the end.

You will have an encounter with God and He will use YOU.

FYI, it's not religion that I prophesed up there but faith and a way of life that has really changed my life's situation for the better. À

I bought 3 bags of rice today at 30k each (foreign rice). When border was open foreign rice goes for 17,500 and now that your lifeless president closes the border in order to force local and northern rice down our throat how much are they sold in the market? A whopping 24k. The earlier Nigerians in South south calls for a division the better for us all. As for me fvck this country, I just pray Canada embassy approves my visa lemme Bleep-off this evil country where hungry people celebrate evil leaders. Life in Nigeria needs actions and not prayers, people have been praying even before you and I were born. A school dropout is doomed, forget all those Oyedepo slangs you dey blow cheesy
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by AshawoHusband50(m): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2019
Bro, i need to talk with you because dem say follow who know road. I won enta street bro, make you show me way
Slawormir:

He is not a real niggarrr
A real niggarrr don't see education as a do or die affair

There are others ways to succeed and get your cash
Enter into the game of street and start bombing twenty four hours
Meet real niggarrr for tools and format, sure American and china aza
I can bet my balls within two three months you go dey collect steadily

Then go run part time program
Use for inside your cash dey block lecturer
As you dey block your courses make sure you dey bomb steadily
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by tayebest(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:

Hi tayebest, unfortunately for you, I'm going to go again. I asked for advice, if you can't give one atleast stop being arrogant, judgemental and trying to put someone down for asking more about what you don't know, do you know everything about all the faculties in your school? Fyi my school doesn't run the courses I listed

Goodluck on your moves. Life doesn't end in the four corners of the university. I already advised you to find another thing to do rather than chasing shadows. But if you think that was too harsh, then you should know not everyone advices will always follow your own way, sometimes we take drastic measures to attain life.

Still, if you don't know what those courses you listed are like, as a science student, My advice for you is to find another thing doing. MMBS, pharmacy are not joke, they are for men! FYI I'm an engineer!

Again, Goodluck!
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2019
Josh44s:

I bought 3 bags of rice today at 30k each (foreign rice). When border was open foreign rice goes for 17,500 and now that your lifeless president closes the border in order to force local and northern rice down our throat how much are they sold in the market? A whopping 24k. The earlier Nigerians in South south calls for a division the better for us all. As for me fvck this country, I just pray Canada embassy approves my visa lemme Bleep-off this evil country where hungry people celebrate evil leaders. Life in Nigeria needs actions and not prayers, people have been praying even before you and I were born. A school dropout is doomed, forget all those Oyedepo slangs you dey blow cheesy

My Bible says " The just shallblive by faith"
I'm not saying what any man of God said but I'm talking from my personal experience and what ive witness God do in peoples life.

Now I really dont operate by the principles or economy of of this world but by the "Heavenomy and principles of Heanven" that is why I see things differently from you and that is called faith because even if the world is saying theres is a casting down, i always experience a lifting up. When there is scarcity i dont feel it because my source of supply id directly from the "Heavennomy" and this is so because that is where my heart is set. Which is the faith we are talking about that no matter the hardship here on earth, it wil not affect or concern me as im not of this world eventhough im in this world."mindset"! Until you believe in the word of God with this mindset, youll continue to feel the heat of this world.
Now because your mindset is centered around mundane things, you can never enjoy the above kingdom benefits I and other believers enjoy but will continue to be ruled by the world's principles and the principles/dictates of the government.

All ive said is from personal life's experiences. Even if a bag of is sold for 1m, I'll will continue to conveniently afford it. In Fact, there are three types of rice with difference in their prices but I go for the most expensive and I dont feel it, why? Because God is supplying me with the abundant cash I need to meet up. For He says "even if I pass through fire (Bad presidency) it will not hurt me for God will be in it with me"
Please liberate yourself from this mental slavery by accepting Jesus and all the did on the cross of calvary for you and i. Your life will never remain the same.

There's a lot to enjoy in Christ Jesus.
I'm a living testimony.
Jesus cares.

Accept
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by oshorstan(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2019
purples25:

well im not a bro but if you want i'll be 'one of the boys'. Its cool.

You seem to have a good sense of humor.
One of the boys lol
I greet you Young lady
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by purples25(f): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2019
oshorstan:

You seem to have a good sense of humor. One of the boys lol I greet you Young lady
have a great day..
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:
I was withdrawn from the university after my 300 level due to administrative issues, which was partly my fault. I have been depressed for over sometime now but thank God finally it's all in the past now.

Presently, I'm preparing to write jamb again and apply for either of medicine and surgery, pharmacy or medical laboratory technology . my question is what are these courses like?
Real depression will only set in if you choose to ponder on your current situation, think of what you enjoy doing the most and invest in it. Do you like taking pictures? Then learn from a professional and become a pro yourself, do you like furniture and think you can be a furniture maker? Then do it! It all lies in your interests, invest in what interests you, it's not all about education, there are many jobless educated people. I am a graduate and currently serving but babe I sell yams o. People of God abeg your girl dey sell yam I, and if you need Nigerian rice I also have for sale o.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by SOPWriter: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
. Shit happens in life , my elder sister did her ond, she was about to do her hnd and needed to present the ond certificate, she was told she wasn't recognized as a student all this while, can u imagine?? My mum almost fainted , we were all unhappy, we all encouraged big sis and rallied round her with love, big sis picked up herself, did jamb again, and got admission into Unilag, she graduated last year....and is doing very well now, so atimes this things happen, we have to be strong and optimistic.....shit happens
Best comment I have seen on this thread.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
What's app me and let's discuss, I've been thru same before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Abcruz(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:

Thank you, I've been under a lot of pressure, to my family it's all about redeeming myself and going for a bigger course. Deep down I'd prefer going for computer science, but my family believe in me hence why I decided to challenge myself.

If you truely prefer computer science I'll advice you to go for it. Your parents may frown at first but they will eventually reason with you in the end.

Do not let them force you into a bigger course because they won't be there when you face the rigorous reality of medical school. They won't listen to you regarding how you have tried your best when things appears to be going side ways.

I know of a certain young man who had to quit medicine in final year to study mass communication because to him "medicine was never his dream" but his parents forced him into it. Some willingly withdrew at various levels because they were forced into it and the passion to go on died when the challenges of medical school became visible.

When you encounter depressing moments associated with studying medicine you will wish you never succumbed to their pressure.

If all you live for is to prove another man's ideology of what he/she thinks you are, then you're in for a bigger mistake that may ultimately lead to regret.

Young man!
Look before you leap!
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by tosin79: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
I saw your post somewhere on nairaland about phonetics and diction. Are you open to being a private tutor? What number csn i reach you on? Please your feedback. Thanks.
Jewessgratitude:

God does not chose the qualified. He qualifies the chosen and blesses them.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2019
tosin79:
I saw your post somewhere on nairaland about phonetics and diction. Are you open to being a private tutor? What number csn i reach you on? Please your feedback. Thanks.

Yes dear, sure I am.
Drop your number if you're in lagos, let me call you.
Thanks.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Aleboss(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
YBNDave1000:
Me I withdraw after my 400 level due to same issues,now preparing to write next jamb though I intend making it a private uni this time around Baze or Pan Atlantic for information technology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.