Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? (58111 Views)

GISU Former President, Arrested For #720,000 Illegal Withdrawal From Union's Acc / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Elxandre(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Why can't we advise and move on?
What is wrong with Nigerians?

He asked a valid question a jaded person might ask out of confusion and frustration, but no let's bash him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by kingreign(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Take cold beer laced with hot sniper and relax ok. You go dey do fine boy for school ba.
Better find way to smuggle bags of rice now o. Na the way bro.
Rice......
The new Gold

When I say you're a waste of skin and an îmbéçile, I was right. You keep proving it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by oshorstan(f): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Brother I congratulate u for speaking out. That is the first step to freedom. How old are u? If you're U-25, pls write jamb again and apply for a course u know very well, it could be religious studies or anything. But if you are above 25, pls go and start up a business. Leave your environment, change your social media handles and you're cool.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by kevotek1000(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2019
tayebest:
You were withdrawn from a university and you still don't know what those courses you mentioned are like?? undecided

Bros, truth be told, school no be your way! Try another thing!
Just one no enter class one day...
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by kingreign(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2019
Elxandre:
Why can't we advise and move on?
What is wrong with Nigerians?

He asked a valid question a jaded person might ask out of confusion and frustration, but no let's bash him.

Don't mind the iÍdîotic perfect black fools typing trash behind a keyboard. Heartlessness and evil intent is the order of their lifestyles and thoughts.

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nurallionaire(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2019
lilmax:
You better use that money to face any professional course relating to welding

So u meant welding is a good business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by udemzyudex(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2019
You have already spent 3 years plus another jamb making 4 years, and you want to go for a course that is more than 4 years?

Chai.

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by madridsta007(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
School na scam

To some

That is what lazy students say.

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Viktorino: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2019
To be sincere bro,you cant get any meaningful advice here.Go meet a counsellor or your pastor.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Those that are out are yet to get employed

Someone who has been there once is still planning on going back in

What's wrong with you guys...making money for same government making life difficult for you and you in turn call them names for embezzling the money

Am not saying going to school is bad but if you reached the point of knowing how to read, write and express yourself in English that's EDUCATION ENOUGH....going further for certificates or what ever they call it means nothing as far as Nigeria is concern....you all been running from the real world by choosing going to Nigeria school to get certificates after certificates but the truth is after NYSC you still go back from the world you ve been running from...and the worst part to it is that by the time you finish the school the economy might be worse than it is today...and you will have VERY VERY LITTLE or NO CHANCES OF SURVIVAL AT ALL.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by trilacos: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Ikem11:

After 3 years wasted you still wish to go a bigger course you know nothing about? From your question of confusion it seems you no no book.

My advice, go into a 4years course give it your best to come out at least 2.1... Go for masters abroad and thank me later with 1 million naira of your salary in 6yrs time
so because he ask that question,he did not know book,some people are not that informed.you need to reorientate yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by renewable1(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Call me for counsel

minimum 8hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Hoodbilonia: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2019
U have always remained a pained looser,a broke hater and hell bound .
My guy carry your life frustrations elsewhere.
Blame your poor parents and destiny for your misfortune ok
kingreign:

When I say you're a waste of skin and an îmbéçile, I was right. You keep proving it.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by purples25(f): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Please go back to school, even if you go into business, you educational qualifications will bring more sophisticated clients to you.
You will be taken more seriously than others, this i know. Nobody can insult you once you have your cert. I know human beings, for the rest of your life they will see that deficiency and rub it in. Better to get the cert now while young and be at peace with yourself.

you are not the only one, please take heart and struggle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Ur elder sister isn't saying something, does she not have a matrix number? How did she do clearance to take her result. I smell she forged it. Interrogate her well.
they gave her matric number...... Pray such doesn't happen to u, u seem to be a doubting thomaz
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Josh44s:

And how will God bless someone who has withdrawn graduate from school? In this harsh economy where graduates are suffering bitterly? Yahoo boiz are being hunted? Entrepreneurship is out of the question because no money to go into it and those who are already established self employed and entrepreneur are going through tough time as their business collapse gradually? Tell me bro how will God bless him? Tell me

God does not chose the qualified. He qualifies the chosen and blesses them.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by TruckFit(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2019
JasOnKruegEr:
I was withdrawn from the university after my 300 level due to administrative issues, which was partly my fault. I have been depressed for over sometime now but thank God finally it's all in the past now.

Presently, I'm preparing to write jamb again and apply for either of medicine and surgery, pharmacy or medical laboratory technology . my question is what are these courses like?

Omo ase grin
T’o ye k’o lo ra lappy grin
Ko wa si Malay sad
Tete connect, k’iwo na le collect
K’o le rale si Lekki, k’o put e For Rent

Somebody should epp him translate to English
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Ikem11(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2019
trilacos:
so because he ask that question,he did not know book,some people are not that informed.you need to reorientate yourself.
From what he asked simply means he was studying lower course for 3years why he want to advance to higher course?
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by pyro62(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2019
tayebest:
You were withdrawn from a university and you still don't know what those courses you mentioned are like?? undecided

Bros, truth be told, school no be your way! Try another thing!

You no gree wise
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by kingreign(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:

Blame your cursed failed parents. You're a sore ass loser. Drug addict, you deserve to be injected with a lethal does of inland taipan venom and then clubbed to death. Look at you wretched fóöl. Go back to dugbe.

Spits on your stinky face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Hoodbilonia: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Wow what i wrote about you was so damn true
Uggh see your bitterness. You need help
Till u go to see a psychiatric doc,u need help.
A pained losser. The thing pain am sha
kingreign:

Blame your cursed failed parents. You're a sore ass loser. Drug addict, you deserve to be injected with a lethal does of inland taipan venom and then clubbed to death. Look at you wretched fóöl. Go back to dugbe.

Spits on your stinky face.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by smogia: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Take cold beer laced with hot sniper and relax ok. You go dey do fine boy for school ba.
Better find way to smuggle bags of rice now o. Na the way bro.
Rice......
The new Gold
your papa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by purples25(f): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2019
oshorstan:
Brother I congratulate u for speaking out. That is the first step to freedom. How old are u? If you're U-25, pls write jamb again and apply for a course u know very well, it could be religious studies or anything. But if you are above 25, pls go and start up a business. Leave your environment, change your social media handles and you're cool.

dads and mums are heading back for their degrees. Age should not be a hindrance if over 30 to 40 years adults are heading back to school out of a lifelong regret, dream, loss and shame of not having the degree.

imagine being reminded and remembering every day for the rest of your life, that you dont have a degree.

even when you want to live in peace, other nigerians will disgrace you and remind you.
if circumstance pushes you to get a job, you will be treated no better than the cleaner, all cuz of degree.

lets speak truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by pyro62(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Most people have this problem they don't know what to do yet they don't speak up and ask for ideas and advise on how to move on..

Bro learn a skill before going back to school. A skill that can give you little money.. Maybe barbing, welding, fabrications,
Or even softwork like bitcoin, forex trade, online shits maybe.. Just focus make money and you'll get get your life back easily..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by STENON(f): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Go and learn unisex tailoring. Invest on blogging and be displaying your items on Amazon, Ebay, and other online stores.

Thank me in October 2029, i.e. 10 years to come.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Sonfethopia: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
they gave her matric number...... Pray such doesn't happen to u, u seem to be a doubting thomaz

Ita not about doubting thomas. I know of something called fake admission. What I don't know is getting screening and your certificate through fake admission. For her to have been cleared and given ond result it means she is a student. That Is the essence of final clerance. To detect if u r a student and cross check all ur receipt.they will start from ur name in admission list. So if ur sister has ond result be rest assured she is not telling something.

Don't be easily deceived.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by kingreign(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:

E pain you. Abegy swerve agbero, jati jati. You belong to the slum and cespits of Ibadan.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Hillybankz(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

God does not chose the qualified. He qualifies the chosen and blesses them.
I like this quote bro.. Kip the spirit alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by vezycash(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Take cold beer laced with hot sniper and relax ok...

Take sniper reign in my bush

You're asking someone to commit suicide!
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by kingreign(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:

Hoodbilonia:

Its confirmed you're a drug dealer a dropout a nonentity and a vagabond, a thing of no worth.
Re: What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? by Hoodbilonia: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
E pain am sha
Cry me a river
I wont be shocked when you take sniper.
You are a frustrated depressed bitter looser
Quote me all you want bro but go fix your dick in your mums stinky ass .
kingreign:

Its confirmed you're a drug dealer a dropout a nonentity and a vagabond, a thing of no worth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Lagos Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.