Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? (30942 Views)

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Dewisedick: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2019
For Nigeria? Non
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Association of jobless yoots ID cards...

It comes with 10k stipends every month....
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Didi2d(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2019
bobojoshua:
Plastic I.D or paper slip boss.

Any id that proves you attend or work somewhere
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by bobojoshua(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Didi2d:

Any id that proves you attend or work somewhere
Thanks but can I get plastid NIMC card at zenith bank?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by formular2002(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Elizkid:

I would appreciate that. Pls contact me via WhatsApp.

I tried reaching u but could not. I guess its network problem
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by formular2002(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
holysaint1:

Pls am in need of this help ooo.
Location is lagos
mkibezim@gmail.com. that's the email.

Hoping to hear from you soon
Thanks.

I have sent u a mail
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Elizkid: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
formular2002:

I tried reaching u but could not. I guess its network problem
It's WhatsApp.

Please, reach me via mail.
mustybobby@gmail.com
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Didi2d(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
bobojoshua:

No no, for now they are only issuing temporal nimc slip
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Didi2d(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
bobojoshua:

No no, for now they are only issuing temporal nimc slip and it's acceptable nation wide
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by turhibdwhale(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Elizkid:
I thought as much. What do you suggest, please?
Go for Drivers license.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by faceland: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Eze2000:

I have both and I don't know my National Identity number. Was never asked for it. I got my new passport this year, May
Had it been you didn't have national ID, their data base would show it and they would mandate you go and register 1st. Immigration has all our BVN bio data too, it automatically matches on their system.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by formular2002(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Elizkid:

It's WhatsApp.

Please, reach me via mail.
mustybobby@gmail.com

I have sent u a mail
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by formular2002(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
faceland:

Had it been you didn't have national ID, their data base would show it and they would mandate you go and register 1st. Immigration has all our BVN bio data too, it automatically matches on their system.
U are very correct except for d bvn. They do not have access to dem. Its domiciled with NIBSS. NIMC only had access by law as the Nation's Primary Identity Managers

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Eze2000(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
faceland:

Lol

Interesting. And I thought it was my 20k bribe functioning overtime
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Elizkid: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
turhibdwhale:

Go for Drivers license.
Would have been a great idea if I had been to a driving school. I don't even know anything about driving.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by faceland: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
formular2002:

U are very correct except for d bvn. They do not have access to dem. Its domiciled with NIBSS. NIMC only had access by law as the Nation's Primary Identity Managers

O, I see.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by faceland: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eze2000:

Lol

Interesting. And I thought it was my 20k bribe functioning overtime

Wow, 20k bribe! That is too much motivation, I am surprised they didn't laminate each page of the passport.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Eze2000(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
faceland:

Wow, 20k bribe! That is too much motivation, I am surprised they didn't laminate each page of the passport.

It was just bad luck on my part. I applied in March. There was a critical scarcity of passports all over the nation then. Booklets not yet imported. I was among the first to get it in May here in Festac lagos. In all I spent about 50k

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by benjamina96: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
N2B2:
Probably Drivers License
hello bro.
kindly drop me ur contact or beep me via
Thanks.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by thisischarles: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Hi, please send a PM, lets discuss. Thank you!

kriss27:
NIMC is the best now. They do it where work at Lekki for free, if you are in Lagos.!You will get it the following week( that's the temporary one, you can use in place of the original one) you can use it for anything pending when the original one comes out
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Clachi(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Not internationally.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by rexthonyy: 10:46am On May 03, 2022
Eze2000:

You dey Craze? The one wey I take in April 2016 still dey wait make I grow white hair before e come out na him you dey talk say make another person go join 5 year queue.

You no be better person

[SOLVED]
Did you know that you can generate your nigerian national id for free? You can fill in your details from your nin and download your card in less than 5 minutes.

Generate and download your nigerian national id card for free here: https://generate-national-id.herokuapp.com

Ps, this should be a temporary card pending on when they issue the original.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu May Settle For Ibrahim Masari As Tension Mounts On APC / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.