Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode (26680 Views)

ESTACODE PER NIGHT FOR COP28 CLIMATE CHANGE, MINISTER GETS $900 CJN $2000 / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London / Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by SocialJustice: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
NoSidonLook:
C*ck and bull tales

Block this hole, open another wider hole

Stop eating chicken from this angle, start eating turkey from another angle undecided

Until we start seeing and feeling tangible results to all these their hogwash policies...tell us another tale abeg

To those that will want to come and start quoting my mention to spill trash, all I have to say to you is that, "you hate what you don't understand."

angry
What do people like you really want? You're pathetic and I feel sorry for you.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by Bizibi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
NoSidonLook:
C*ck and bull tales

Block this hole, open another wider hole

Stop eating chicken from this angle, start eating turkey from another angle undecided

Until we start seeing and feeling tangible results to all these their hogwash policies...tell us another tale abeg

To those that will want to come and start quoting my mention to spill trash, all I have to say to you is that, "you hate what you don't understand."

angry
exactly,see as em just dey hope from the comments above you,you praise the government when you see results. Nigerians and gullibility.

1 Like

Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by adedayourt(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
dilodavid:
Wherever you choose to be is your cup of shit.

U can go and die now, life has officially lost interest in u
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by MusaChukwudi: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
blueghost:
Cut down cost of government allowances and salaries Especially House of Assembly then we know you are serious

And exactly how do you expect the president to do that? Ignorance is bad. Go and read your country's constitution please, empty tank.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by arrestdarrester: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good story
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by seunmsg(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
I will like to get a copy of the circular. Anybody that can help should please get in touch.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by abuhlawal(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice move, first of it's kind in this shithole of nextlevel, just pray it will be implemented, although the cabals have hands in this. I'm expecting a broken home after this shithole of nextlevel unless if we go to the upper level
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by vexing(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Buhari is on overdrive these days

This alone would seriously reduce cost of governance

Most of this scammers visit every workshop and seminars just to defraud Nigerians in collecting travel allowance

Please read and understand. Estacode are cancelled for the days of the journey only (i.e. the days for arrival and departure). Estacode will still be paid for the days of the meeting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by adedayoa2(f): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
seunmsg:
I will like to get a copy of the circular. Anybody that can help should please get in touch.
my oga Biko forward to me once you get it. Thanks
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by solmusdesigns: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
If you read my comment you would see i said it would reduce cost of governance not eliminate estacode

vexing:

Please read and understand. Estacode are cancelled for the days of the journey only (i.e. the days for arrival and departure). Estacode will still be paid for the days of the meeting.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by MusaChukwudi: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bizibi:
exactly,see as em just dey hope from the comments above you,you praise the government when you see results. Nigerians and gullibility.

We are damn too many, so you will never see result. You people fail to understand that Nigeria is a very poor country. Very poor.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by Bizibi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

We are damn too many, so you will never see result. You people fail to understand that Nigeria is a very poor country. Very poor.
damn too many for us to move forward

What an excuse.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by Bizibi(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
semyman:

Is that not better than where the clueless drunken sailor abandoned us?
hehehehehe,so you even think the present one is better..... Nigerians, infact you are a niggerian.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by seunmsg(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
adedayoa2:
my oga Biko forward to me once you get it. Thanks

Lol. Ok now.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by Legendguru: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by Yorubamuslim22: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
If you read my comment you would see i said it would reduce cost of governance not eliminate estacode

[/s]
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by nlPoster: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
vexing:

Oh, I'd been wondering
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by Ayamhappy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
no more free trip 4 Ministers Olosho again? Jesus ! Buhari don kill some side chicks lik dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by Origin(f): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
All I want to know is paid by whom?

Enough is getting enough. The cow is being milked dry and there is no fat calf to show as dividend.

Seems the government is getting out of hand.
Re: FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode by Bimpe29: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is absolutely good and nice means of avoiding waste of our meagre resources.
Leakages must be blocked and corruption to be tackled headlong.
Civil service has been notorious in reckless spending.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) / Voters' Registration Per Region And States / Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.