Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) (26673 Views)

"Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
The information was shared in Hausa by a social media user.I am not very good in Hausa but from the little I understood,Boko Haram last week attacked Bosso,a town that borders Niger and Nigeria and killed a soldier and other civilians.Troops have stormed the area and beefed up security.Pictured above is one of the killed soldiers being laid to rest.Our Hausa readers should
please explain more.

Read the Hausa narration below.....

Sojojin Chadi Da Nijar Sun Kwato Garin Bosso Daga Hannun 'Yan Boko Haram

Yanzu haka sojojin Chadi da ba Nijar sun kwato garin Bosso wanda ke iyakar jamhuriyyar Niger da Nijeriya daga wurin 'yan Boko Haram, bayan sun fafata.

A makon da ya gabata ne dai 'yan Boko Haram din suka kwace garin bayan sun kai farmaki, inda har suka kashe jami'an tsaro da jama'an gari.

Sojojin wadanda sun kai kimanin dubu biyu, yanzu haka sun mamaye garin na Bosso don ganin tsaro ya dawo garin.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/soldier-killed-by-boko-haram-in-bosso.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2016
RIP
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by SuperSupremo(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by SuperSupremo(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Rest
In
Power!!!
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by brunofarad(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2016
RIP gallant
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Ramanto(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2016
useless Boko Harams. My Condolences To The Family Of The Deceased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by onojaduru: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2016
RIP gallant soldier.U died defending ur country
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2016
RIP, great man
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2016
tech deafe
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by quemod(f): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Goodluck to the soldier
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by csam: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2016
SO SAD. RIP GALLANT SOLDIER
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Lasgidy1(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
All these whacked bloggers self. I live in Bosso, Niger state and there have not been any confirmed report of violence in the area recently so I wonder where u got these stories from. Unless u mean Niger as a country not as a state in Nigeria coz Bosso, Niger state doesn't share boundary with any country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by dahunsy(f): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat#......i thought Baba Bubu said he will personaly lead the soldiers against these animals ?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Chykeboss(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
R.I.p arty... but it sadden me to see our fallen hero's buried in such a shallow grave..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by KINGDOS: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Which way my naija people, death hovering allover. From bornu to kano to Kaduna to lagos to ekiti to oporoza to onitsha to enugu to aliade to makurdi to back and forth, people are dying and the govt has no clue. what a change from living to dying, from being the most happiest people on the planet to the most saddest. From being one of the most emerging and fastest growing economies to BABA GO SLOW.

For now I'm off to cayman Islands. Pls call me home when burukutu sipping gorilla, kunu drinking chimpanzee, gworo munching monkey, aya chewing orangutan can hear with his ear and leave the stage without ovation.

RIP though!
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by 5starmilitant: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
I thought the military said boko haram are trapped inSide sambisa forest? Or is Bosso town inside the forest.

Rip Titan.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by aventura: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2016
And the question is; is Nigeria worth dieing for?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Raypawer(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2016
RIP, they are the Nigerian Hero's
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Rip
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Lasgidy1:
All these whacked bloggers self. I live in Bosso, Niger state and there have not been any confirmed report of violence in the area recently so I wonder where u got these stories from. Unless u mean Niger as a country not as a state in Nigeria coz Bosso, Niger state doesn't share boundary with any country
You daft o
dem say.. Bosso 4 Niger Country.. U dey talk about Bosso for Niger State.. Nawa 4 u o

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Dollipsejay(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
RIP stakers.... you staked your life for us..
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by ebosie11(f): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Lasgidy1:
.Say what u know.I don't share fake info on nairaland.U didn't hear last week that Boko Haram has taken Bosso.This link will help u http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YS1TY

NIAMEY (Reuters) - Boko Haram retook the town of Bosso in southeastern Niger on Sunday night after clashes with soldiers from Niger and Nigeria, the mayor of Bosso and a military source said on Monday, although the Nigerien government said it had control of the area.

The Islamist group first took the town near the Nigerian border on Friday in an attack in which 30 soldiers from Niger and two from Nigeria were killed.

It was the deadliest assault in Niger by the Islamist group since April 2015, when at least 74 people, including 28 civilians, were killed at the Lake Chad island of Karamga.

Nigerien troops retook Bosso by Saturday morning, the defense ministry said. But Bosso Mayor Mamadou Bako said they lost control again on Sunday night and that the town remained under Boko Haram's control. A military source in Diffa, about 100 km (60 miles) west of Bosso, confirmed the takeover.

The Nigerien government denied that Boko Haram had taken over Bosso, and said in a statement that the town was "completely under control" on Monday evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ads by
Google

Reuters was unable to independently verify who had control of the town.

Bosso is part of the Diffa region near Lake Chad, where Cameroon, Chad, Nigeria and Niger meet and where many refugees have sought shelter from Boko Haram violence over the years.

More than 30 attacks have been attributed to the militants in the region this year, the United Nations says. The U.N. humanitarian agency said in a statement on Saturday that civilians were reported to be fleeing the area.

Boko Haram has been trying to establish an Islamic state adhering to strict Sharia law in northeast Nigeria since 2009. About 2.1 million people have been displaced and thousands have been killed during the seven-year insurgency.

Along with Chad, Cameroon, Nigeria and Benin, Niger has contributed troops to a 9,000-strong regional task force dedicated to fighting the group.

(Reporting by Boureima Balima; Writing by Edward McAllister; Editing by Tim Cocks and Peter Cooney)
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by davedpo(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
rip bro
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
tot lai (lie mohammed) said boko haram has been defeted technically shocked

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Dollipsejay(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
Lasgidy1:
they meant Niger pronounced as (Ni jay) not Niger pronounced as (nile ja)
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by 06pleasure(f): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2016
RIP
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by mysteriousman(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2016
So sad a news
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by MadCow1: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2016
R.I.P Mr. Soldier Man
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by mekonglobal(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2016
These people just go about killing innocent people as if killing is their hobby, so whts their own now, with Niger republic I thought Niger is already an Islamic nation, so wht re they trying to estabilish there now..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by yinkobert(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Lasgidy1:
Boroso in Niger Republic not in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) by Odogwua: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2016
May He Rest in peace.

Have Lair Talker Mohammed technically condoled with his family?

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili / 'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.