Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! (731 Views)

Please I Am Back From Dubai N Wer Are N-executives Lzaa ,imhotep And Adaibeku? / Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial / ‘Late Tunde Idiagbon Was A Very Rare Example Of Loyalty To Fatherland’ –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by MetaPhysical: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Biafra is whom to be serve boy

1 Like

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Gandollaar(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rekhina:
When did you Yoruba mooslims start to serve Biafra?
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
When did you Yoruba mooslims start to serve Biafra?
grin grin grin

When me ,afamed(Tout) sarrki metaphysical and legendhero Vow to worship Namadi Kanu of afarakwuland as our god greater than ogun,oduduwa put together

hehehehe, grin

Immhotep Adaibeku Izaa

2 Likes

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Gandollaar(f): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rekhina:
grin grin grin

When me ,afamed(Tout) sarrki metaphysical and legendhero Vow to worship Namadi Kanu of afarakwuland as our god greater than ogun,oduduwa put together

hehehehe, grin

Immhotep Adaibeku Izaa
Kikikiki grin. Pls leave NK alone and worship your fallen god grin
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
Kikikiki grin. Pls leave NK alone and worship your fallen god grin
Yoruba is was a goods tribe bettered than the yeebos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by MetaPhysical: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rekhina:

Rekhinatou, you go look good in Air Force uniform. That fabric go hug your shape...go sign up abeg.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 6:04am On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Rekhinatou, you go look good in Air Force uniform. That fabric go hug your shape...go sign up abeg.

grin
Oh yes .......

My dear I will think about it
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by MetaPhysical: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Oh yes .......

My dear I will think about it

We go do photoshoot, you wearing AirForce Officer uniform
....all sexy!

Chai....Internet go burst.

Onitsha bridge touts go get heart attack that day. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by MetaPhysical: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Stop liking me abegi
Go to cherrybae , Amatarasha all are yorubas and let me be ...besides army trashy clothes isn't woh I like

Shut up there!
See yeye thing wey person want take do sidechick come dey act like housewife material. You no dey for category of women I go give vow....I fit hold you for benefit sake sha.

Rekhina kwenu!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up there!
See yeye thing wey person want take do sidechick come dey act like housewife material. You no dey for category of women I go give vow....I fit hold you for benefit sake sha.

Rekhina kwenu!! grin grin
U are pained hahahaha

Stop denying the fact that u crush on me grin

Metaphysical kwezuo nu

1 Like

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
ProudDick:

No matter how bigoted an Igbo lady is she will always love a Yoruba dick. I can imagine digging you from the back with my Yoruba dick.
See who is talking u are so proud of ur limp dick full of yama yama , tufiakwa to u , ur dick and dat of ur brothers are limp ,sperm watery

Ozhuo ko zuohuo sad
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by MetaPhysical: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
U are pained hahahaha

Stop denying the fact that u crush on me grin

Metaphysical kwezuo nu

I am supposed to crush on you. You be woman, fine one too, abi? Something is wrong if i no crush on fine woman. . grin

Sidechicks abound o. If one no gree hundreds dey in queue waiting to be tapped. What pain? Abeg park well. grin

You go end up under my sheet one day. kiss
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I am supposed to crush on you. You be woman, fine one too, abi? Something is wrong if i no crush on fine woman. . grin

Sidechicks abound o. If one no gree hundreds dey in queue waiting to be tapped. What pain? Abeg park well. grin

You go end up under my sheet one day. kiss

Damage control my dear !

Do you know eating dicks makes ladies formidable ,

The day I will end on ur bed that day I will eat ur dick(limp one) without emotions

Barbeque it with ginger sauce ,Irish onion and chilli .....
Dubai ladies eat it for power and domination while chanting incantations ,

1 Like

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by MetaPhysical: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Damage control my dear !

Do you know eating dicks makes ladies formidable ,

The day I will end on ur bed that day I will eat ur dick(limp one) without emotions

Barbeque it with ginger sauce ,Irish onion and chilli .....
Dubai ladies eat it for power and domination while chanting incantations ,

grin grin
Get there first.....then show me what tricks you got that i havent already seen. You will worship this dick...i promise you. You will succumb to its power and sweetness...you will deny Biafra when I part your walls with my thrusting pressure.

Yeye girl. grin
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Get there first.....then show me what tricks you got that i havent already seen. You will worship this dick...i promise you. You will succumb to its power and sweetness...you will deny Biafra when I part your walls with my thrusting pressure.

Yeye girl. grin
All I know is dat ur dick will be so sweet when I chew it with Irish onions ,ginger and chilli
Yummy yummy ,So delicious

Limp dick dwarf( u aren't dat bad when u are taller Dan afamed ,the lilliputian
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by MetaPhysical: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
All I know is dat ur dick will be so sweet when I chew it with Irish onions ,ginger and chilli
Yummy yummy ,So delicious

Limp dick dwarf( u aren't dat bad when u are taller Dan afamed ,the lilliputian

I have a meat that delivers pressure with each thrust & stroke. Rekhina becareful.....i go take you practice my new freak trick. You will cream from beginning to end. Im Yoruba, not Ibo. Your pussy go decamp by time i mount you. I dont rush it, i pound firmly....with strokes in slow motion. You want to become my new p0rno chick. grin grin

Email me. Lets not corrupt mods. grin

1 Like

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Afamed: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I have a meat that delivers pressure with each thrust & stroke. Rekhina becareful.....i go take you practice my new freak trick. You will cream from beginning to end. Im Yoruba, not Ibo. Your pussy go decamp by time i mount you. I dont rush it, i pound firmly....with strokes in slow motion. You want to become my new p0rno chick. grin grin

Run away from STDs my brother

1 Like

Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by MetaPhysical: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

grin grin grin
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Guestlander: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
The only things these people will serve are akpu and ofe nsala.
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Afamed: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin

Nothing good comes out of Dubai / Nigeria used car. She don suffer home and abroad. Run for your life
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by ProudDick: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rekhina:
See who is talking u are so proud of ur limp dick full of yama yama , tufiakwa to u , ur dick and dat of ur brothers are limp ,sperm watery

Ozhuo ko zuohuo sad

You are incoherent at the thought of my dick.
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Knock it off !!! OK

Ur dick + chilli + Irish onions + blue nutmeg + Persian ginger = Meta sausage ©
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
ProudDick:

You are incoherent at the thought of my dick.
I will beat u ...hold ur mouth limpdike
Re: Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! by Rekhina(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

Who is STDs ?

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Social Commentator, Stanley Nwabia / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Gifted Three Cars To Leaders Of His Political Structures / Apc’s Yahaya Bello In Early Lead In Kogi Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.