Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial (4322 Views)

Please I Am Back From Dubai N Wer Are N-executives Lzaa ,imhotep And Adaibeku? / Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
... Her photos coming up soon ,let me receive them finish from her whatsapline so I can post it ,that people will know angelic beauty lies deep inside umuahia and portharcourt ,

Tank God ipob's burial went well,

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
I and corper Ada 11yrs ago in Tongov ,Tivland

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
...Metaphysical legendhero sammy07 frlukas coolitempa u must join ipob by force......... cheesy grin

Cc. Rekhina

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Sammy07: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Metaphysical legendhero sammy07 frlukas coolitempa u must join ipob by force......... cheesy grin

Cc. Rekhina

God forbid.
Me join IPOB

So that lying/coward/chestbeating spirit should enter me??

Or you want me to become a developer??

Abi you want me to be saying figures like 80%, 90%, 100%, 12million, 50million...

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LegendHero(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
I and corper Ada 11yrs ago in Tongov ,Tivland

Why am I of the opinion that you snapped this picture in a Fulani hut.

I’ve always wondered in my heart that you’ve been tantalized by one of the Fulani herdsmen and this picture just give credence to my assertions.

By the way, did the Fulani man profess love to you willingly or you snatched him by force from his fura de nunu wife?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by sofiscatedmoron: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
What?
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Sammy07: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
LegendHero:

By the way, did the Fulani man profess love to your willingly or you snatched him by force from his fura de nunu wife?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by ChoCho54(f): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
LegendHero:

I’ve always wondered in my heart that you’ve been tantalized by one of the Fulani herdsmen and this picture just give credence to my assertions.

By the way, did the Fulani man profess love to your willingly or you snatched him by force from his fura de nunu wife?
When will you start making sense gaan? When fowl grows teeth? SMH!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LegendHero(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
ChoCho54:

Nawa o. Me I no sure say fowl fit grow teeth anytime soon o.

So technically you’re saying I no go get sense for life?
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by unbitchable(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
cartoon
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
LegendHero:

By the way, did the Fulani man profess love to you willingly or you snatched him by force from his fura de nunu wife?
...I snatched him by force .........,
This isn't fulaniland but tivland

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

God forbid.
Me join IPOB

Abi you want me to be saying figures like 80%, 90%, 100%, 12million, 50million...
...U talk like a novice

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
ChoCho54:
...when sheep grows horn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LamidiCownu: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
So, this is what that old smelly osu sow looks like ..Ew !!!
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LegendHero(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I snatched him by force .........,
This isn't fulaniland but tivland

The reason I like you is because of your honesty.

However land is land, either Fulani or Tiv. The denominator here is land.

Happy Saturday!
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by ChoCho54(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Nawa o. Me I no sure say fowl fit grow teeth anytime soon o.

So technically you’re saying I no go get sense for life?

You have a choice to make.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
LegendHero:

The reason I like you is because of your honesty.

However land is land, either Fulani or Tiv. The denominator here is land.

Happy Saturday!
...my son don't like me unless u join those ipobmen n women like oilpussy or goodnessme1 ,teach them how to go about it
Join ipob movement so u can have a future for ur sons , denreledave has joined already
....he is a yorubaboys I took like a son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by coolitempa(f): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Cc. Rekhina

I reject letting mumudu cownu take over my brain....back to sender... cool
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by MetaPhysical: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

God forbid.
Me join IPOB

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by MetaPhysical: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
coolitempa:

grin grin
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
coolitempa:

... grin mumudu cownu is from dongoya sokoto
...namdi Kanu is from ibekuland
Join ipob before is too late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin
...I heard u plan joining ipob ? smiley

Join ipob so that adaibeku can make u her 2nd hubby

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
LamidiCownu:
So, this is what that old smelly osu sow looks like ..Ew !!!
...She is 100times prettier than enzemaFace RemiTinubu ur Amala goddess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by MetaPhysical: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Cc. Rekhina

Leave ipob alone for now.

Which one be you for this picture? Tell me.
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

...Accept ipob as ur group and personal saviour first!

Do we look alike ? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LamidiCownu: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...She is 100times prettier than enzemaFace RemiTinubu ur Amala goddess
Lol...
Says an osu slut who eats Arab shit for a living grin cheesy
By the way , Remi Tinubu is greater than every Igbo either dead or alive including nri and shuku okuko alabama tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Sammy07: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Husbandsnatcha is not there...
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by MetaPhysical: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I heard u plan joining ipob ? smiley

Join ipob so that adaibeku can make u her 2nd hubby

If i enter between ya legs one time you go start picking fight and confrontation with your first hubby to frustrate him to leave. I got the magic....becareful what you wish for. grin
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Lol...
Says a slut who eats Arab shit for a living grin cheesy
...So u think am rekhina ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

........Rekhinat is better than everyone in ur household put together!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LamidiCownu: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...So u think am rekhina ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

........Rekhinat is better than everyone in ur household put together!
Leemao ..see how fast she threw rekhina under the bus .
More like , no be me dey chop shit for a living oo..Nah Rekhina .

You all are the same...hungry , hood rats with easy virtues !!!

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Husbandsnatcha is not there...

...u are right ,Dear what are u doing around 2008 , suckling on ur mum's breast? grin

And call my name with full/utmost Respect!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Leemao ..see how fast she threw
...I may harm u ..if u can't comport urself u leave here ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago / Eastern Security Network Burnt Down Fulani Camp In Ebonyi Farmland. ( Video ) / Enugu Workers Hail Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Welfare, Payment Of 30,000 Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.