Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady (33865 Views)

El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Akwa Ibom New Speaker Appoints New Aides - Pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by kikake: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
That's PMB who rode to power in 2015 with a campaign that office of the First Lady in Nigeria must be abolished.
Define hypocrisy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by ursullalinda(f): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Additional cost @ this critical time who are his advisers?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by zombieHUNTER: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Madman Daura wants to please the gods

grin grin
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by T4kbaba(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
JonOlive:
Jubril: Aisha when are you returning. Konji dey catch me.
Aisha: I'm not sure it ll be anytime soon. You know you are not my real husband.
Jubril: Torr... I go marry new wife this friday(11th Oct) and I'll stop the $11k daily allowance you enjoy.
Aisha: Abeg no vex. I dey enta d nest flight bak to naija

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by awa(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
So who pays this crowd? From which pocket? Just today they were saving cost...and now this.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Our very own zee world drama unfolding infront of our eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by 1shortblackboy: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
i thought they said the first lady will not have an official office. but she has official spokesman and 6 aides. na wa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Kingpele(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Alexanity:
for when it gets to promise Land
is already on promise Land
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by maxzzo1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
I js feel like to laff.....is like conji be wan kill persen ...
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Anwons(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
Buhari isn't just deceitful, but he's deceit himself
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:
Bubu wetin again? Spies appointed @ the expense of the Nigerian state? Thought the first lady has no constitutionally guaranteed office? Another next level scam.Zombies what sayeth unu
Right now the zombies won’t say much , the level of hunger in the land has forced them into a state of deaf and dumb. grin
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by EzekaUdenee: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
RPirez:

NgadaAwo... NkitaAla... How market na? grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Racoon(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Truckpusher:
Right now the zombies won’t say much , the level of hunger in the land has forced them into a state of deaf and dumb. grin

grin I just dey gbadun wetin dey happun Olorun! We all die here.Ndi ala.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by deraluv(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
EngrBriggs:
Funke Adesiyan finally gets an appointment after her struggle in Oyo politics grin

God is Great

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by SocialJustice: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations to Funke Adesiyan. Even though she was cheated out during the elections, she's now in the Presidency. Haters can die.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
He said he would abolish foreign medical trips by govt officials and abolish office of the first lady but today, we have seen what is happening.
I pity those that defend that joke of a president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by hatchy(f): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hotzone:
Mumu and tribal appointment.....none of my Igbos made the list
I'm telling you.

This man is evil personified.

Adolf Hitler of Nigeria from the descendants of Futa Jallon killer herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by futurerex: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events

6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events

OP, What is their difference and duties? Just want to know

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by kenx1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Isi okpukpu cut down the cost of governance haba
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by EzekaUdenee: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
RPirez:

Yes... but, no be on top Olosho wey no deserve am. She go fvck her way thru...
[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by EzekaUdenee: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
RPirez:

Ngada.. Nkita... Wetin dey na?
[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Possiblefact(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
bubu use this one to briber aunty to short up
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Origin(f): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
This are several of the foolish ways we keep wasting money and have no tangible dividends.

They keep increasing taxes, businesses are suffering the masses cannot cope and they keep swallowing all the money.

I am sincerely beginning to believe that the people in power are seriously clueless to the needs of the people.

Government is the free meal everybody wants to be treated to. Where public funds are easily accessible and there is no accountability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by nextstep(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
No Office of First Lady bah?

Na wah oh... which one of Bubu's promise did he keep?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by CaptainMitch: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Meanwhile government claims cost of governance will be cut down, crazy bunch.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by IME1: 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/629333/wole-stalked-me-6-years#7966601

Nl be on the alert and read about the guy Wole Aboderin
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by SniperSmurf(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tax payers money being put to good use. *sarcasm*
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Spechialone(f): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
All this cluster, was for them to get her A Special Assistant on media and publicity, the others are to hide the obvious truth. Now, all her statement will be scripted, and pass through the office of whoever is Boss there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Spechialone(f): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

So the Office of the First Lady has been reinstated...

All this cluster, was for them to get her A Special Assistant on media and publicity, the others are to hide the obvious truth. Now, all her statement will be scripted, and pass through the office of whoever is Boss there...
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by anonimi: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:
Bubu wetin again? Spies appointed @ the expense of the Nigerian state? Thought the first lady has no constitutionally guaranteed office? Another next level scam.Zombies what sayeth unu?

They have nothing to say.
Why
See below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308685_fbimg1472700371355_jpegfc9e9523f33b084a0d9aca369816a43b

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms / Five Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves Near Maiduguri (graphics Photos) / Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.