Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady (33851 Views)

El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Akwa Ibom New Speaker Appoints New Aides - Pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Naijaalive(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of six new aides to the First Lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari.

This was disclosed in a statement signed by the Director of Information to the First Lady, Suleiman Haruna.

The appointments come days after the First Lady returned from a long holiday in the United Kingdom.

According to her, although she had observed her 6 weeks long annual leave, she needed some extra time away to attend to her health.

See the list of aides and their portfolios below.

1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)

2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)

3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations

4) Barr. Aiyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity

5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events

6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events

The appointments take immediate effect.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/10/16/buhari-approves-six-new-aides-for-first-lady-aisha/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok. It is noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Alexanity(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
Thanks to the guy that informed me that he post have reached the promised Land. Now I'm just wallowing in strict apathy.
Aisha, Buhari, Ipob, Flat-Head, Afonja, Aboki, Ekweremmadu, Elrufai, Tinubu, Tacha, Kim Jun Un, Donald Trump, Microsoft, Bill Gates, I'm damn tired of things that gets relevance, when are we going to talk about the common man. ordinary people giving ordinary people extraordinary status giving rise to societal problem

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Racoon(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bubu wetin again? Spies appointed @ the expense of the Nigerian state? Thought the first lady has no constitutionally guaranteed office? Another next level scam.Zombies what sayeth unu?

"......It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity.He does not.Well unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Bluezy13(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hmmm...

So the Office of the First Lady has been reinstated...

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Bluezy13(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Racoon:
Bubu wetin again? Spies appointed @ the expense of the Nigerian state? Thought the first lady has no constitutionally guaranteed office?

Confused nation.
Confused laws

46 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by greatiyk4u(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
To console her?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by JonOlive: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jubril: Aisha when are you returning. Konji dey catch me.
Aisha: I'm not sure it ll be anytime soon. You know you are not my real husband.
Jubril: Torr... I go marry new wife this friday(11th Oct) and I'll stop the $11k daily allowance you enjoy.
Aisha: Abeg no vex. I dey enta d nest flight bak to naija

43 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by thundafire: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Even Men dey get mind collect wetin woman suppose collect

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by obi4eze(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
angry
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by EngrBriggs: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Funke Adesiyan finally gets an appointment after her struggle in Oyo politics grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by mumu9gerian: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
I thought Buhari said no office of the first Lady.
This man is a scan and has no integrity at all.
It's so unfortunate

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Daviddson(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
I think this was one of the reasons she angrily left Nigeria. OK, it's good her husband has heeded her cry. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by fergie001: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
I thought the "Office of the first lady" was abolished under this administration?

Adesiyan.....social and domestic?
Owambe don die......wey my shoe abeg?

52 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by solmusdesigns: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
cool

She is ready to resume duty after the long vacation

She even appointed Funke Adesiyan the Nollywood Slayqueen diva as PA,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by agwom(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Toh
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by kayusely70(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good for her after the ordeal she went through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by starbuck(f): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
I am glad my friend made it to the list and got promoted too �

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Thisis2raw(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Honestly what's the purpose for aide 5 and 6?

Shei he said there will be no office of the 1st lady? So why all this aides?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Okay noted...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by BarrElChapo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
jubrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by RedAlert08(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
I need a female friend in Ibadan. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Thisis2raw(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
mumu9gerian:
I thought Buhari said no office of the first Lady.
This man is a scan and has no integrity at all.
It's so unfortunate
you just spoke my mind.
His speaks from both side of his mouth.
There's nothing integrity about him

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Office of the first lady is back

Scam next level

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Manolo213: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
I thought there's nothing as first lady but wife of the president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Hotzone(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mumu and tribal appointment.....none of my Igbos made the list

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady by Yankee101: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kyari and Mamman don dey fear

Bribing her don start

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa Memorial Park In Khana Rivers State (photo) / Lamido Ogbeh Defrauds Pakistani Of N194m (Photo) / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.