Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Can Somebody Tell Me Why We Should Pay Tax To Federal Government Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Tell Me Why We Should Pay Tax To Federal Government Of Nigeria (278 Views)

Fakeye Olufemi: Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Pay Tax — They Make Money / Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Tell Me Why We Should Pay Tax To Federal Government Of Nigeria by luckycliff: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Should we pay tax to Nigerian government and why?
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why We Should Pay Tax To Federal Government Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2019
luckycliff:

Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why We Should Pay Tax To Federal Government Of Nigeria by scribble: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Because we are sufferheads that need to finance our masters luxurious lifestyles and their concubines and mistresses and childrens luxury cars
Re: Can Somebody Tell Me Why We Should Pay Tax To Federal Government Of Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2019
luckycliff:
Is it tax before development or tax after development

(1) (Reply)

Panic As Lion Escapes From Kano Zoological Garden / Buhari's Ease Of Doing Business Reforms Will Bring Dramatic Changes To The Econo / Anambra Sacks 3 Road Contractors For Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.