Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible (19194 Views)

2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman / 2019: The Peoples’ Valid Trust In Ugwuanyi / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Kapeter(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Sanromeo:
Cannabis is just 1/10 of what Governor Akeredolu is doing in Ondo State. Through his innovative ideas, Ondo State is now one of the Top 10 States in Nigeria with the Highest IGR growth rate. He's constructing new roads, reconstructing public schools across the state. More Industries are now sprouting up In Ondo State more than ever. He's paying salaries and pension as and when due. AKETI IS WORKING! ONDO STATE IS WORKING!
aketi paid zombies everywhere.
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by thundafire: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2019
izzou:
You looked at all the governors in Nigeria, and Ikpeazu is number one?

Wonderful grin
they no even put dat short list of Ayade from Crossriver state
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by jayson87: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Snawo-olu made the list of the good. Hahhhahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So na ambode no inherit issues before hin enter. 100 first 100days we saw impacts
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by nwamabo247(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2019
All those governors on second term are just there...please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Abubakaar(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83215782:
Remove number 1 and start the main thing from number 2, 3, 4 downward.

Governance is not by sharing kerosene or owing your workers salary along with pension of our old men and women.

We rise!

You may be right!
Take it easy brother/sister,lol
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by toprealman: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2019
tysontim:

The man is now responding to criticism, almost everywia in Aba and Umuahia is a construction zone.

BT the question is will they complete them? I hope he does
Don't be silly! Responding to what exactly?
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Studyinchina200(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Ikpeazu?
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by jargooflife912(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Unfortunate list
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by lagdmark(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2019
@ busybody OP you people should stop all this stupid worship of governors.
All the governors are disgusting. Imagine last week it was posted that Governor Obiano is a performer untill yesterday's incident at Onitsha.
Those governors you're ranking good check them out, it seems the Op himself a local man you don't even kno
when a governor is performing. Forget all the nairaland pictures on this forum.
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by goldenfrosh(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2019
For posting this shit you are really stupid, both you and the people that made this list, you all are suffering from chronic madness... Imagine Ikpeazu made this list... There is nothing we will not see in this country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Chibokgame: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2019
I thought the OP was talking about Nigerian governors,
I just rush in to assess my own governor, but lo and behold, I was disappointed �
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by chical: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2019
Yahaya Bello should have is own caption as terribly gone
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Useless list. What ganduje have done since his inauguration I think no any governor have been able to achieve that
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Seyeblessed: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2019
I stopped reading at Sanwo-Olu. How can you rate him as good, he should be topping the list for terrible.
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Chibokgame: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2019
I thought the OP was talking about Nigerian governors,
I just rush in to assess my own governor, but lo and behold, I was disappointed �
The OP is just waking up ⤴
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by kechywillz(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Its ironical to list abia as the good unless its a figurative analysis,if it isn't,the list has been tampered with ikpeazu's PA's
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by bdauran: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2019
With Matawalle, Zamfara State is now at peace. who are you to ranked him a terrible Governor?
useless post
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2019
izzou:

Wonderful grin

It is beyond wonderful. It is "wonderment".
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2019
Where is the Jagaban of Kogi?
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Cregon: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2019
This list was compiled in a bear parlour!!!!
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Kokolet11: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2019
izzou:

Wonderful grin
angry angry grin
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2019
thundafire:
Wow yahaya Bello of kogi no dey because dey DNT know how to put his own cs he is more than a disaster
I tell you brother
If you're counting sinners, you won't count satan grin
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by baratech: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2019
What of Governor Fayemi of Ekiti?

The person that wrote this thing sef...
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by EzekaUdenee: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
post=83215782:
Remove number 1 and start the main thing from number 2, 3, 4 downward.

Governance is not by sharing kerosene or owing your workers salary along with pension of our old men and women.

We rise!

You may be right!
[/s]
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Vision2ae: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
wonders shall never end ...a governor was involved in the rustication of a student because of criticism...

Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by brexit: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stop deceiving yourself, go and see the things on ground, there is no justification to this, the artisans are entrepreneurs making their profits without paying taxes to government
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Kingpele(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=BafanaBafana post=83215996]The person who made this kangaroo compilation together with the busy body person that posted it in nl plus the mod that pushed it to front page should go to my office and kneel down right now! Calm down first.. Is a joke... Somebody can not joke with u again? Lol

1 Like

Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by oridency(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sanromeo:
Cannabis is just 1/10 of what Governor Akeredolu is doing in Ondo State. Through his innovative ideas, Ondo State is now one of the Top 10 States in Nigeria with the Highest IGR growth rate. He's constructing new roads, reconstructing public schools across the state. More Industries are now sprouting up In Ondo State more than ever. He's paying salaries and pension as and when due. AKETI IS WORKING! ONDO STATE IS WORKING!

Are u sure u are from Ondo state? No i doubt.�
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by shadybruzz: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
The person that made this list must be smoking weed,nonsense rating
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Okoronkwow(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ebonyi State is gone.when cultist rule or control you,just check your good life.
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by Madu2013(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
For Ebonyi State Governor to be on the worst list shows that the op doesn't know a thing about governance. David Umahi the Governor of Ebonyi state is inarguably the best Governor in Nigeria.

Issuing an order that anyone that blocks his convoy will be shot is just to scare others from doing so in the future. He doesn't mean it.
Re: YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible by emmancipated(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
This ranking by the Op looks sarcastic to me sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obahiagbon: Obasanjo's Endorsement Is A Cancer For Peter Obi / Why I Am Withdrawing Petition Against INEC Over Rivers Poll — Magnus Abe / Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.