Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy (54911 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Governor Ben Ayade Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' (Photos) / Ben Ayade, A PDP Governor To Accompany Buhari To Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Gucciblog: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
The Governor of Cross River State, Prof. Ben Ayade who enrolled for a Masters Degree in Law at the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has been spotted leaving school in a 20-Jeep convoy.

The Cross River State Govenor said to have already started doing his assignments and also presenting seminars like a regular student, obtained his B.Sc. (Honours) in Microbiology at Ambrose Alli University in Ekpoma, 1988.He then proceeded to obtain his M.sc in Microbiology (1989 - 1990) and PhD in Environmental Microbiology from the University of Ibadan (1990-1994), winning the Best Doctoral Dissertation Award in Environmental Microbiology.

He was appointed a Professor at a very young age and became quite popular in the educational sector after his work in groundwater remediation led to the invention of a sewage treatment plant powered by solar energy.

It was further learnt that a former member of the state House of Assembly, Jake Otu Enya is one of his current Masters Degree lecturers.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3uyWSzH5Rm/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/gov-ben-ayade-whos-now-a-law-student-of-unical-storms-the-school-in-20-suvs/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Gucciblog: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Griezwoman: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Shaku Shaku gov.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by blackboy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Where are the pix. Lie lie lies. 20 !! ? Count properly and make sure they are really vehicles in his convoy.
Fake news like this is rubbish. 20 cars!! Some journalist or wannabe journalist should go back to nursery school to learn to count. Habaaa 20!! But if true?hmmmm very bad

11 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Gucciblog: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
blackboy:
Where are the pix. Lie lie lies. 20 !! ? Count properly and make sure they are really vehicles in his convoy.
Fake news like this is rubbish. 20 cars!! Some journalist or wannabe journalist should go back to nursery school to learn to count. Habaaa 20!! But if true?hmmmm very bad

Excuse Mr. What's the matter?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Elton01(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
only his Ranger Rover sport..and security vans i didn't see any 20 SUV...i was there live

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Sirjamo: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
This bloggers always think that we are all Cobham Asuquo!!

17 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by WildChild00(m): 1:00am On Oct 18, 2019
Blogger must die Young....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by ruggedtimi(m): 4:08am On Oct 18, 2019
20suvs...Waste of reaources

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Opinedecandid(m): 5:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Short people ehhhh.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Gucciblog:
The Governor of Cross River State, Prof. Ben Ayade who enrolled for a Masters Degree in Law at the University of Calabar (UNICAL) has been spotted leaving school in a 20-Jeep convoy.

The Cross River State Govenor said to have already started doing his assignments and also presenting seminars like a regular student,
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3uyWSzH5Rm/

https://zenithnaija.com/gov-ben-ayade-whos-now-a-law-student-of-unical-storms-the-school-in-20-suvs/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
He's patronising Nigeria. I get it, you could have traveled out to get the degree with less stress and every thing

But why 20 SUVs

Is this how a regular student lives

What's all these madness undecided imagine the distraction undecided , air pollution undecided such lifestyles shouldn't be displayed in the universities

Take it or leave, gov Ayade will never be treated as a regular student, NEVER!!!

No be Nigeria we dey again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by NwaAmaikpe: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

I wish he was my student.
God knows I'd fail him so he can come later to buy grades.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Instead of him to go and join agba at calabar prison.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Chimookigwe: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2019
blackboy:

This one is arguing with himself.

Village people have uploaded craze on his server.

16 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by chigoziri2403(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Can someone please explain to me why he is doing a masters degree in law, when his bsc is in microbiology, how possible

19 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by JerryLegend(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Na so so distraction be all this jare

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by 9jaWebSolution: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2019
He wan trend with the people's money grin grin grin grin

BTW, I build/design all sort of websites

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Judolisco(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Prof dey go back sch shocked
Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Sirjamo:
This bloggers always think that we are all Cobham Asuquo!!

Don't be stupid

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Mowoe(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Is this how a regular student lives??
Sorry ma, but he's not a regular student is he? When i was in school, while i was taking marwa or sometimes trekking a long azz distance to attend classes some other students were driving more than one car to class!
So ma'am, the point is, regular isn't universal for students; what is regular for one student isn't for another! Plus He is a governor, so you don't expect him to enter student shuttle.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by satowind(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2019
We aren't on the right track in Nigeria I swear

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by partnerbizn2(f): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Elton01:
only his Ranger Rover sport..and security vans i didn't see any 20 SUV...i was there live
fake news

He read microbiology

How can he do masters in law?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by potent5(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by oyeb15: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2019
If the boss is a student then who will be the teacher?
Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by DIKEnaWAR: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Slay king governor
Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Awefatblock28: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2019
20 convoy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by godwinkessi: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2019
Bsc Microbiology MSc Law! Someone lecture us oooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Luckysbab: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2019
Na Sugar daddy this one wan go do for there na. Him no wan go through connect again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by alvincruse(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2019
If a sitting Governor can still enroll for a Masters Program, what is our Bubu waiting for?
Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by BuhariAdvocate: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2019
Imagine the guy not even have foreign education. Very nice
Re: Governor Ben Ayade, A Student Of UNICAL, Storms School In His Convoy by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2019
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.