Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians (60985 Views)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Raynebows: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Twinkleberyl:

A little correction. The "qualifying experience" means experience that you obtained inside Canada. So if you have worked 2years full time in caregiving inside canada, instead of applying for work permit, you are to apply straight to permanent residence and if they verify and find this to be true, you will be granted permanent residence.

If you have less than 2 years qualifying work experience ie you worked in Canada less than 2 years, you apply for extension or adjustment of your workpermit (so that you can complete the required 2years) and permanent residence..but your permanent residence will only be granted after you have completed the required 2years.

If you dont have any qualifying work experience..meaning you have never worked in Canada as a caregiver before or probably never worked as a caregiver anywhere else before, you will apply for both work permit and permane nt residence at the same time too, but must complete the required 2 years before you are granted the permanent residence.

Please, I have an O.N.D in Public and Community Health and have been working in a pediatric clinic since 2016. Do I qualify? Do I need to apply for a work permit and permanent residence at the same time? What steps should I take?
Please, help. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by foonshur(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please who has enrolled in (or plans to) the nanny academy Lagos? Are they reputable school and which would be better, their certificate or diploma course?
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Jijixyz: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
babakb:

Fair enough, I'm just pissed at the Indians, Filipinos and Chinese always find a way to help themselves legally while Nigerians always carry last...

Honestly, we should learn to help each other more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Fatchi: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Jijixyz:
Honestly, we should learn to help each other more.

please let try and help each other....
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by millykel: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
please I need link on how to get job offer, please is there any recruiting agency that helps.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by foonshur(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
foonshur:
Please who has enrolled in (or plans to) the nanny academy Lagos? Are they reputable school and which would be better, their certificate or diploma course?
@ fash78

1 Like

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by MrLastcard(m): 1:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Hello boss,

Please what are the chances of men on this program? I'm about to start the process as my wife isn't buying the idea. Please.

fash78:
Guys please use the link that I posted earlier and read up about the application process. Then come back and ask any specific questions about the application process you need clarity on. Please note that I do not have time to spoon feed anybody. Read-up first and ask questions. The first step after securing an employer in Canada is to register for your IELTS exam and pass it. In parallel you need to complete your credentials assessment by WES (World Education Services). Note that WES will require your transcripts to be sent directly to them by your institution. This is one of the bottle necks of this application process.
Also go and complete your childcare/healthcare diploma course. I know of two places offering this training in Lagos. I have used one of these two places for my two sisters so I can only vouch for one - Workforce Training Solution. The second school is called The Nanny Academy https://www.thenannyacademy.com
Please contact any of these two schools that work for you for the nanny course/training.
I hope this helps.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Futuristic100: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am seriously interested in this and would like assistance in getting an offer of employment. i have two years experience as a nanny/creche teacher. help a sister out. my email is biebexxx37@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Jijixyz: 5:55am On Nov 26, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Metrics4tea: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Seems the threshold of 2750 home child care program has been met. Can someone confirm this

1 Like

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by DupsyK: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hello guys,

I just signed the petition "Minister of IRCC - the Honourable Marco E. L. Mendicino: Accelerate Processing of Home Child caregiver & Support Worker". In case you are interested.

http://chng.it/XzbLD9fLff

Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by DupsyK: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yes, to reopen January 1st , 2021
Metrics4tea:
Seems the threshold of 2750 home child care program has been met. Can someone confirm this
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Akinsj: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2020
[quote author=Urcho post=93003617]

Please can I get more information on this for my sister.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Akinsj: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Joynk:

Pls i just finish free certificate exam in first aid ,CPR and AED
Do i need any other certification since i have OND and Bsc education

Pls i am interested. Kindly send me the link.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Akinsj: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Pls i need help on the nanny program in Canada i have a sister that is interested.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Bruxxels: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2020
[url]https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q=Support%20Worker&l=Canada&jt=fulltime&start=10&vjk=55acfdf9af4e1648[/url]
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by charzyh2: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
But why is the processing so slow

1 Like

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by DupsyK: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
How did you all pay for your visa? What means did you use
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by RAD01: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hello All,
Check out Heritage Nanny Canada to apply for nanny or care jobs in Canada.
It is stated on their website that they recruit international applicants too. All the best.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Xzandy(f): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Anywherebuthere:
Not entirely true please. I have a diploma from city and guilds and it was evaluated as a diploma equivalent in Canada. Kudos to you though
I am trying to reach you via email, no response.
please send an email its urgent.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Dubssss: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
@Twinkleberyl:Thanks for all uve been doing I’ve taken out time to read about Uve all been discussing
And I am interested in the One of the caregiver pilots plssss I want to how do I chat with you plssss can you send me an email to dubemmacmbiwe@yahoo.com
I need guide from you am completely lost as to where to start from..
Thank you
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Richdee1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dubssss:
@Twinkleberyl:Thanks for all uve been doing I’ve taken out time to read about Uve all been discussing
And I am interested in the One of the caregiver pilots plssss I want to how do I chat with you plssss can you send me an email to dubemmacmbiwe@yahoo.com
I need guide from you am completely lost as to where to start from..
Thank you

Start from the beginning of the thread
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by TESTIMONY47: 3:48am On Jan 05, 2021
thanks everyone for additional information about this route. I'm currently applying via LinkedIn while still working on getting all necessary documents ready and done with.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Aisha2u: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pls what is d update on the home care programme, I heard it will open on the first January.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by englois: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Help me please. I need urgent swapping of Canada medical appointment. I have 26th of January and I need a closer date. I don't mind paying for it.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by blezzo: 2:10am On Jan 09, 2021
Pls does the spouse of the caregiver applying for this pilot has to do ielts and WES?
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by funmike83(f): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
blezzo:
Pls does the spouse of the caregiver applying for this pilot has to do ielts and WES?

No
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by blueblood1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please i have a question. Can a friend, who has PR in Canada, hire me as a caregiver using this route? If yes, how would they go about it?

Or is this route strictly for those who get a caregiver job, with an organisation in Canada
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Kinkyriri: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
blueblood1:
Please i have a question. Can a friend, who has PR in Canada, hire me as a caregiver using this route? If yes, how would they go about it?

Or is this route strictly for those who get a caregiver job, with an organisation in Canada

I co ask oo. if PR individuals can offer a job, then it will be easier to get friends who can run it for us. thing is most Nigerians don't like to help.

1 Like

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kinkyriri:

I co ask oo. if PR individuals can offer a job, then it will be easier to get friends who can run it for us. thing is most Nigerians don't like to help.
most people in the west dont have domestic staff because they cannot afford it. You are to pay the care giver minimum wage and show you can afford it. Unless you are a high earner like a doctor or software developer you cant afford to help.

2 Likes

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by ucystan(f): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please what does the employer need to have in other to show that she is an eligible employer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.