Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians (61716 Views)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Phoenixxxtt: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Please is the caregiver route still opened? I heard they suspended it?
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Pleasant19: 3:42am On Jan 25, 2021
ucystan:
Please what does the employer need to have in other to show that she is an eligible employer?
They have to show that they can pay your wages Ava still be able to cover their expenses. Read Ygritte thread from page 1.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by crazyinlove: 5:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Hi everyone, after completing the offer of employment form. What's the name step. Do I need to upload it on the employment portal or do I just send it to Edmonton.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by hammed71(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2021
crazyinlove:
Hi everyone, after completing the offer of employment form. What's the name step. Do I need to upload it on the employment portal or do I just send it to Edmonton.
How did you get an employer
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by crazyinlove: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
hammed71:
How did you get an employer
I'm the one employing
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by crownchika: 12:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Plz, I really want to be part of this program, I've written my IELTS nd my Wes evaluation is in progress. who has started with the nanny accademy at Lagos. Do they have on line program for it. Tanx
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Pleasant19: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
crazyinlove:

I'm the one employing
Send it to the person you are employing. They will include it in their application when submitting.

2 Likes

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by crazyinlove: 3:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Pleasant19:

Send it to the person you are employing. They will include it in their application when submitting.

Okay, thanks. She will be sending it to Edmonton right
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Tonygrinds(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
I have a question. Can someone who has ever overstayed his/her visa in another country before immigrate to Canada?
My friend once lived in the UK and overstayed her visa because she was trying to process her new born baby’s passport. She lived in the UK illegally for like 2 months and now she wants to immigrate to Canada.

She has been a caregiver for 2 years.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by AdukeStar: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
I have submitted the application via post and confirmed through DHL tracking that it has been received in Edmonton. It's now been two weeks and I am still unable to link the application online to my GCKey account. Does anyone have any ideas please?
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Petrelli112: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2021
AdukeStar:
I have submitted the application via post and confirmed through DHL tracking that it has been received in Edmonton. It's now been two weeks and I am still unable to link the application online to my GCKey account. Does anyone have any ideas please?
I saw on another forum that you need to get AOR before you can link it to your GCkey, and some people who submitted since 2019 haven’t got AOR yet, while some have, according to what I read there, this process is damn slow, not a priority to them at all.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by AdukeStar: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Petrelli112:
I saw on another forum that you need to get AOR before you can link it to your GCkey, and some people who submitted since 2019 haven’t got AOR yet, while some have, according to what I read there, this process is damn slow, not a priority to them at all.
Wow this is so sad. Do you know if the AOR will come via email or letter post? I am uncomfortable with letter post to lagos nigeria because I had issues with my WES delivery. It's like my area is not the best for receiving physical letters. 2019??that is just unfair wow! and it's not like the process is free. I wonder why they aren't giving enough priority.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Petrelli112: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
AdukeStar:

Wow this is so sad. Do you know if the AOR will come via email or letter post? I am uncomfortable with letter post to lagos nigeria because I had issues with my WES delivery. It's like my area is not the best for receiving physical letters. 2019??that is just unfair wow! and it's not like the process is free. I wonder why they aren't giving enough priority.
I think it comes via email.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by XX01(f): 5:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Tonygrinds:
I have a question. Can someone who has ever overstayed his/her visa in another country before immigrate to Canada?
My friend once lived in the UK and overstayed her visa because she was trying to process her new born baby’s passport. She lived in the UK illegally for like 2 months and now she wants to immigrate to Canada.

She has been a caregiver for 2 years.

It's possible as long as she declares it and explains her reason.

1 Like

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by TruelyJoy: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
@fash 78,thanks for your post on this forum and every other person.please I need more information wrt requirements needed by my potential employer (brother )what should he start with please? Kindly email me on truelyglow@gmail.com when it’s convenient please.help a sister�Thanks

1 Like

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by fash78(m): 4:48am On Mar 02, 2021
TruelyJoy:
@fash 78,thanks for your post on this forum and every other person.please I need more information wrt requirements needed by my potential employer (brother )what should he start with please? Kindly email me on truelyglow@gmail.com when it’s convenient please.help a sister�Thanks
The first step for your employer is to check if he qualifies (from income perspective) to employ you. I have provided info on this thread on how to use LICO - Low Income Cutoff to assess your qualification (please check the pages of this thread). After that, all what you need from him (your employer) is a contract document (get the template from the HCP application package on CIC website) that you will include in your application package.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by adaragbotemi: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2021
AdukeStar:

The Aor comes through email . They sent out temporary Aor to pple that submitted since 2019. Covid stalled everything. But I believe it will pick up soon
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Tinyemeka(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anniebony:
One thing i know about this pilot is that it does not require any proof of fund. It is actually the only immigration work permit pilot with NO PROOF OF FUND.
However, you need the following things:

1) Canadian styled Resume with a Canadian Phone Number
2) LinkedIn account with a professional profile picture
3) Professionally crafted Cover Letter
4) IELTS Exam with at least 5 Band Score (#75k)
5) Qualification assessment with WES(Canada)(#65K)
6) Free Certificate exam in First Aid, CPR and AED(Optional but better). Check out www.firstaidforfree.com

If anybody is interested in Home Support Work Pilot, i can post some job links here for you to apply. Just indicate interest.

Is it really necessary to include a LinkedIn profile showing job experience as a caregiver?
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Adex2442: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Darasimis:
I believe this a good and alternative route for Nigerians. Am working toward submitting application in January 2020 by God's grace. I pray it worked out.

Hi. Did it work out?
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Richdee1(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2021
Tinyemeka:

Is it really necessary to include a LinkedIn profile showing job experience as a caregiver?

Yes! it would give you an edge
Recruiters don't joke with experience
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by remecy(f): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is the program still open

Richdee1:

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Tinyemeka(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Richdee1:

How about a situation where you're currently employed in a professional role that is not child care or health-related?
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Richdee1(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2021
Tinyemeka:

How about a situation where you're currently employed in a professional role that is not child care or health-related?

I'm not sure that will fly, go to page 1 and read the requirements, Good morning
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Richdee1(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2021
remecy:
Is the program still open

I guess so, but just applications from people in Canada at the time of filing

1 Like

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Tinyemeka(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Richdee1:

I'm not sure that will fly, go to page 1 and read the requirements, Good morning

Thanks.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by yemioke: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Good day everyone.

Thank you for your kind assistance on this forum.

Please I got an employer for home support worker, she insisted on applying for LMIA, that she will only issue letter after getting LMIA. Please I don't think I need LMIA for this job. If she issue me the job offer letter, with her LMIA, can I still apply under HSW pilot or I should apply for work permit. Directly.

Please your advice will be useful.

Thank you
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Olateju1992: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please do you have the link where I can apply to if yes, can you post it here? I'll like to know the step by step guide to it

yemioke:
Good day everyone.

Thank you for your kind assistance on this forum.

Please I got an employer for home support worker, she insisted on applying for LMIA, that she will only issue letter after getting LMIA. Please I don't think I need LMIA for this job. If she issue me the job offer letter, with her LMIA, can I still apply under HSW pilot or I should apply for work permit. Directly.

Please your advice will be useful.

Thank you
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by segbas(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2021
You do not require LMIA for HCCP and HSW Pilots
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by AdukeStar: 1:09am On May 14, 2021
Temporary application number received today (HCCP application submitted Jan 2021)
So the waiting continues....

2 Likes

Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Kellyd2: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kinkyriri:

I co ask oo. if PR individuals can offer a job, then it will be easier to get friends who can run it for us. thing is most Nigerians don't like to help.
graceneky@gmail.com. From the Uk thread.Hope to hear from you.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Hayomik: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello everyone, please I would like to know if free online courses for caregiving is acceptable for the process? Because I'm about paying for the course in Nigeria. It's quite expensive. Thank you so much.
Re: Home Child Care Provider Pilot Canada Program For Nigerians by Hayomik: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=damoche64 post=88675637]I think getting job from outside canada is the most difficult criteria of the pilot program. If you know agencies that will employ Nigerians, let us know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.