Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,183 members, 7,845,882 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) (1754 Views)

Northern Group Withdraws Quit Notice Issued To Igbos / Sunday Igboho: Falana Condemns Quit Notice Issued To Fulani Herdsmen In Ibarapa / Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by Nksleek: 4:40am On Oct 18, 2019
Edo Political thug, Tony Kabaka has dared the Godwin Obaseki led state government to go ahead and demolish his hotel under seven days as contained in a demolition notice issued on his property.

The state government issued the evacuation notice and marked the property for demolition under seven days alleging that it was built on government land.

Bragging in response, Tony Kabaka a grassroot mobilizer for the Edo state chapter of the All Progressive Congress showed off the evacuation notice pasted on the fence of the hotel and called on the governor to send his agents to carry out the demolition.

“I didn’t build my business in the government place.

”If he cannot give me the prove, Obaseki you are not oba, you are not God. You can’t just wake up after working for you and say you want to destroy my property, you will do it and I will die, he ranted.

He continued “Let the world hear that Obaseki sent people to kill Kabaka. Because he abandoned us for three years and forgot that we are existing. Now it has come to election time, Obaseki brought a note with soldiers and police saying I should remove my property under seven days, he said.

Kabaka went on to accuse President Buhari and the National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomole of sponsoring a governor who is frustrating all those that worked for the success of APC in the state.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/10/18/edo-2020-kabaka-dares-obaseki-over-demolition-notice-issued-on-property/

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by Switruth: 4:41am On Oct 18, 2019
As who na?
Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by Crownbefitsme(f): 4:50am On Oct 18, 2019
Anthony kabaka
Oshiomole gave this guy
Power in his regime
Very ruthless human being
Till date d guy is in charge of
Collection of security money
At oba market.
So because oshiomole n
Obaseki have issue he now
Has power to talk.
If obaseki can demolish kabaka Uncle’s
(Bob izua)Building at ringroad
Who are you that he can not demolish
Your building

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 18, 2019
You forced people to vote APC, did we know?
You were given govt land did we know?
How you could afford a hotel, did we know?
You built a hotel, did we know?

Why the hell do you want us to know now?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:14am On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

Tony Kabaka.
The only man who thinks he is bigger than the governor but not bigger than the Oba.
I wonder what gives him the balls.

Kabaka should ask Osakpanwam Eriyo (aka Nomoreloss) and Emir Sansusi how powerful power is.
Because it is like he does not know that just one decree from the governor can have him and the Oba begging for alms at Ramat Park.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:19am On Oct 18, 2019
angry
Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by majamajic(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2019
political thugs , they are making money

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by onward4life(m): 5:40am On Oct 18, 2019
This wan Na Edo version of

Mc Oluomo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by daddytime(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Short man Tony the talkative..

Politics is just one funny game.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by okosodo: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2019
Before now, hired killers and touts control Edo State, but Obaseki is changing the narratives

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by lordkush: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2019
hmm kabaka chill. obaseki na pure bini man. e level pass your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by RichBoy247: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Obaseki is about to go down.
Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by WonderManly(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2019
No be you and your tyrants put him their? Why the ranting...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by Young03(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2019
When you were celebrating 1b naira cash

u think u get sense abi

We r getting ready for Edo 2020

Same way your suffering now will be same way Obaseki puwon boys will suffer, cos obaseki is not coming back
Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by Binikingdowm: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tony Kabaka.
The only man who thinks he is bigger than the governor but not bigger than the Oba.
I wonder what gives him the balls.

Kabaka should ask Osakpanwam Eriyo (aka Nomoreloss) and Emir Sansusi how powerful power is.
Because it is like he does not know that just one decree from the governor can have him and the Oba begging for alms at Ramat Park.

that's why over 3 millions of your people were used as suya, cry Biafra again and we'll make sure there's no tribe called Igbo's in this world.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Kabaka Dares Obaseki Over Demolition Notice Issued On Property(video) by bosco9: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Binikingdowm:
that's why over 3 millions of your people were used as suya, cry Biafra again and we'll make sure there's no tribe called Igbo's in this world.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) / A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest, Time To Talk About Nigeria Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.