Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) (1755 Views)

I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno / TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader / *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by meavox: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Perhaps we can still go for proper Confederation of 4 Regions (before splitting into same 4 regions):
* Oduduwa
* Middle Belt
* Lower Niger (SE & SS together)
* Arewa

With for each region:
1) Borders control
2) Self-determination
3) Resource control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Citytrend: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2020
My brother die for any Politician at your own peril. They are all same. From PMB to the least Local Government Chairman. They have all eaten from their Vomits for reasons best known to their selfish interest

I only pity for people like you who are their followers
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by meavox: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Citytrend:
My brother die for any Politician at your own peril. They are all same. From PMB to the least Local Government Chairman. They have all eaten from their Vomits for reasons best known to their selfish interest

I am not following any human but I follow IDEAS and AGENDA of any person or group that is a good one.

Restructuring/Split up is not about FFK (or any other person). It is about Nigerians.

Our children's future is at stake oooo.

It is for people like you and me to strengthen ourselves and others to REMOVE these thieves that rule over us.

2 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Abdul05: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2020
It is never too late or too little for FFk to turn himself to a secessonist leader.useless man

5 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by AtikuNetwork: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2020
FFK should first try and convince us that he can command a sizable following among his own people. Because only ipob people seem to be his fans and that is only even on the Internet. Rubbish.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2020
South South and South East should be a different federation independent of each other

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Subduer: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2020
More like Ngozi Iweala, Barth Nnaji, Akunyili, Innoson, Ogbonnaya Onu, the most important assert of any people, are being STRENGTHENED by the wicked policies of these satanic brutal oppressors, who will soon realise that STOLEN Oil dollars can't translate into Economic Development.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by NextD18: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Nigeria as a country has no remedy!!

Social media has destroyed it beyond salvage.

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Subduer: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
FFK should first try and convince us that he can command a sizable following among his own people. Because only ipob people seem to be his fans and that is only even on the Internet. Rubbish.

FFK knows that Political & Economic stability as engineered in South Korea, Singapore, is possible in Nigeria, but not under Sharia, in the guise of democracy.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by MisterGrace: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Citytrend:

You seems not to understand this topic.

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Subduer: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Abdul05:
It is never too late or too little for FFk to turn himself to a secessonist leader.useless man
FFK is Native of Ife, which bush do you hail from, unproudly, alas.

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by gidgiddy: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2020
They all united to fight Ojukwu after he hot Nigeria restructured at Aburi, now they want the same restructuring they fought against

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2020
WHEN BIAFRA COMES WE WILL HAVE A BRAIN HOSPITAL IN THE EMBASSY WHERE WE SCREEN EVERY NIGERIAN BEFORE HES ALLOWED OR ISSUED VISA

IF YOU HAVE ZERO REASONING, LOW MENTALITY NO VISA FOR YOU

BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF STUPIDITY VIRUS THAT LIVES IN THE BRAIN OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS

HE CRIES OF BAD LEADERSHIP AND PRAY FOR VISA TO LEAVE NIGERIA ON ANOTHER THREAD

THEN COME HATING ON THOSE WHO WISH TO SECEDE FROM NIGERIA BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

HE SAYS OLD MEN HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE HIS NATION AFTER ELECTION

THEN ON NEXT ELECTION HE MAKES MOCKERY OF YOUNG CONTESTANTS TELLING THEM THEY ARE TOO SMALL TO HANDLE THE AFFAIRS OF HIS NATION

HIS GRAND PARENTS SUFFERED DURING BUHARIS MILITARY RULE

HE GREW UP TO VOTE SAME BUHARI IN DEMOCRATIC RULE EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULT

HE CHEERED WHEN THE MILITARY CLAMPED DOWN AND SHOOT AT SIGHT ON IPOB PROTESTERS AND SHIITES

THEN COME CRYING WHEN HIS LEGISLATURES WANTS TO PASS AN ANTI PROTEST BILL

A TYPICAL NIGERIA IS GOOD FOR NOBODY

TRAIN YOU CHILD TO REASON, WATCH THEM AS THEY GROW SO THEY DON'T TURN A TYPICAL NIGERIAN

6 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Cyberterror: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2020
Which country will FFK join, Oduduwa or Biafra? He is confusing thunder.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2020
I may not like this basket mouth FFK, but I like this particular message.

Let the awareness of self-determination continue to grow stronger in the minds of Nigerians.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:
WHEN BIAFRA COMES WE WILL HAVE A BRAIN HOSPITAL IN THE EMBASSY WHERE WE SCREEN EVERY NIGERIAN BEFORE HES ALLOWED OR ISSUED VISA

BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF STUPIDITY VIRUS THAT LIVES IN THE BRAIN OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS

THEN COME HATING ON THOSE WHO WISH TO SECEDE FROM NIGERIA BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

THEN ON NEXT ELECTION HE MAKES MOCKERY OF YOUNG CONTESTANTS TELLING THEM THEY ARE TOO SMALL TO HANDLE THE AFFAIRS OF HIS NATION

HE CHEERED WHEN THE MILITARY CLAMPED DOWN AND SHOOT AT SIGHT ON IPOB PROTESTERS AND SHIITES

TRAIN YOU CHILD TO REASON, WATCH THEM AS THEY GROW SO THEY DON'T TURN A TYPICAL NIGERIAN

A look at present situations should tell you where the flow of immigration will be to.

Stop kidding yourself. Even now that we don't need visa we aren't going to the east. So, why would we want to go there when we need visa to get there?
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

A look at present situations should tell you where the flow of immigration will be to.

Stop kidding yourself. Even now that we don't need visa we aren't going to the east. So, why would we want to go there when we need visa to get there?

If your not dumb you will understand that THE EAST YOU KNOW UNDER NIGERIA WON'T BE THE SAME EAST UNDER BIAFRA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by 9jathingsonpoint: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Don't deceive yourself, Nobody will go to east.
We all know where everyone will flood to

Everyone will floood to the WEST/YORUBALAND/ODUDUWA

2 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:

Don't deceive yourself, Nobody will go to east.
We all know where everyone will flood to

Everyone will floood to the WEST/YORUBALAND/ODUDUWA

JUST AS I SAID A TYPICAL NIGERIAN STILL REASON FROM ANUS

YOU THINK SOUTH EAST WILL BE SAME UNDER BIAFRA GOVERNMENT?

4 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by helinues: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2020
This clowns had the opportunity when he was a minister of aviation.

No wonder the fans Sabi football pass the players
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by 9jathingsonpoint: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:

JUST AS I SAID A TYPICAL NIGERIAN STILL REASON FROM ANUS

YOU THINK SOUTH EAST WILL BE SAME UNDER BIAFRA GOVERNMENT?

Yes, infact they will be worse
Cos south east is cursed

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by 7lives: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
gidgiddy:
They all united to fight Ojukwu after he hot Nigeria restructured at Aburi, now they want the same restructuring they fought against

But Ojukwu's uncle made sure that seccesion clause was not included in our constitution na.
One Nigeria is ok as long as your people's bread is buttered, but others shouldn't even dream of enjoying the country.
All una game since independence don backfire one after the other, leshurshure is the reason Biafran army marched into Yoruba land?.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:

If your not dumb you will understand that THE EAST YOU KNOW UNDER NIGERIA WON'T BE THE SAME EAST UNDER BIAFRA

No, I don't see myself as dumb.

But you should also know that, if you guys can't do anything tangible with the little allocation you collect every month, such that your people have to move to other regions for survival, I don't see what's going to change.

It is an Igbo man ruling each and every one of your state right now, isn't it?

So when you get Biafra, are you going to hire Chinese or Americans to come and rule you?

What exactly is going to change?

In fact, I predict that it might be worse. Do you know why?

All your people dispersed to other regions will be sent back to the east. That's more people to cater for with even less resources.

Of the 5 geo-political regions, the east has the least square meter per person.

I hope you guys are prepared for this eventuality.

This is a real problem that boasting and bragging online won't solve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Dereformer(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2020
My major worry is the killings of locals by fulani terrorists.

SW is crying, SE is crying, SS is crying, MB is weeping.

Now my question, why can't these regions come together and deal with these terrorists?

Fulanis are supplied deadly weapons through helicopters in the dead of the night.

Fulanis carry AK 47 in broad day light and the government is doing nothing about that.

I have preached for the unification of SW, SE, SS and MB. If these regions fail to come together, the their case will not be different
from that of the Hausas.

2 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by 7lives: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

But you should also know that, if you guys can't do anything tangible with the little allocation you collect every month, such that your people have to move to other regions for survival, I don't see what's going to change.

So when you get Biafra, are you going to hire Chinese or Americans to come and rule you?

All your people dispersed to other regions will be sent back to the east. That's more people to cater for with even less resources.

What are you explaining to them, let them be.
Thank God my country won't be sharing boarder with them.
I trust my government to set up the great wall of Odua, any Barbarian trying to enter my country without visa, shall remember how he used to call Nigeria a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

WHAT PUSHED US TO OTHER REGION WAS SURVIVAL AFTER THE WAR...

WHAT PUSHED US TO OTHER REGION WAS INDUSTRIAL HUBS AND SEA PORT

NO AMTTER HOW I TRY TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU YOU MIGHT STILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IF A SINGLE SEA PORT BECAME FULL FUNCTUONAL IN THE REGION YOU CALL SOUTH SOUTH HALF THE IGBO POPULATION IN LAGOS WILL DISAPPEAR

HAVE YOU SEEN LAGOS DURING EXMAS

THAT TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

4 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2020
7lives:

What are you explaining to them, let them be.
Thank God my country won't be sharing boarder with them.
I trust my government to set up the great wall of Odua, any Barbarian trying to enter my country without visa, shall remember how he used to call Nigeria a zoo.

cheesy

just trying to be my neighbour's keeper.

Dazall.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:

Yes, infact they will be worse
Cos south east is cursed

Then its obvious you don't worth my argument KID
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Parrish: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

cheesy

just trying to be my neighbour's keeper.

Dazall.
[/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Parrish: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Parrish: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arochukwu, Abiriba, Aba And Ngwa Rightfully Belongs To Ibibio / Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo / Picture Of Benue Indigenes Fleeing Their Community In The Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.