Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) (20730 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Commentor: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Be silent ...why are you not in the farm instead of this unprofitable BMC work you have .

Hehehe.

BMC.

grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Ngirima: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Hehehe.

BMC.

grin
[/s]
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by celeiyke: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2019
profmnuhu:

Folokpo head

Folokpo prof
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:

Hehehe.

BMC.

grin

Mister man you are a BMC operative whether you like it or not
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Ngirima: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:

You no call EFCC?
I know you're confident that you won't be sanctioned after breaking the rules
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Commentor: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Ngirima:
I [s]know you're confident that you won't be sanctioned after breaking the rules [/s]

I'm confident because I know you aren't intelligent.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Ngirima: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

I'm confident because I know you aren't intelligent.

[/s]
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:
Yet the youth would be making excuses.

Everybody wan wear tie.

Mtcheew .

Just shut up, I am a youth into farming for 3yrs now belong to many farming association around ota n Lagos. Only an ex millitant, polithiefian can achieve this. Don't U guys use your brain anymore instead of insulting hard working youth

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Commentor: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2019
Komu1048:

Just shut up, I am a youth into farming for 3yrs now belong to many farming association around ota n Lagos. Only an ex millitant, polithiefian can achieve this. Don't U guys use your brain anymore instead of insulting hard working youth

Shut up.

You surely have comprehension issues.

Perhaps you've filled the ground too much.

Nobody says you must have 3000 hectares.

Be contented with what you have.

If you seek even larger farm area, make moves for it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2019
I like this vice president. He is active and committed to Nigeria. Quietly making a difference even after the undeserved negative press. When you say the word patriotic, Osinbajo comes to mind. God bless him.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Ngirima: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Shut up.

You surely have comprehension issues.

Perhaps you've filled the ground too much.

Nobody says you must have 3000 hectares.

Be contented with what you have.

If you seek even larger farm area, make moves for it.

[/s]
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by lookingfly: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2019
johnkay1:
I don't think this farm was started with peanut
you get sense...... Am also wondering how he used just 1.5m to achieve such feat. In 2yrs....... How much person wan buy land alone from 1.5m?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by delpee(f): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2019
lookingfly:
you get sense...... Am also wondering how he used just 1.5m to achieve such feat. In 2yrs....... How much person wan buy land alone from 1.5m?

The land was leased for five years.

May God bless his enterprise much more as he has been a major source of blessing to the people.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by lookingfly: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2019
delpee:

The land was leased for five years.

May God bless his enterprise much more as he has been a major source of blessing to the people.
lease or no lease, i can assure you 1.5m is not the start up capital for that farm. A cow/bull goes for nothing less than 170k and can go as high as 280. Remove the the price of 3 cow's and do the maths.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Charly68: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2019
Thank God for you my V.P ,showing us this is a revelation of the silent revolution you people are making in the Agric sector..the era of cut & share is going gradually ..Youths are returning to farm little by little and we should keep praying that the Yahoo boys and girls catch this vision on time
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
So many ppl started off their agricultural investments with more than the 'acclaimed' amount. How come he got so much land in so short a time and the VP visits to ratify prominence? I smell Nepotism from very far away!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by renewable1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by vezycash(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
will farm work pay at least 80k per month?..I don't think people are scared of farm work, but how profitable is it?..a graduate will drop that tie and do farm work with the right salary..it is all about the money who tie help!!

Farm work pays like mad BUT. If you are already poor, farming will definitely make you poorer. Your skin will be dark like leather and you'll look 20 years older than your age. Also all your hardwork can be undone in a single day if herdsmen decide to visit your farm.

But if you're rich and can afford to buy or rent more land, tractors, labour and trucks, you'll only get richer and no one will believe that you're a farmer. Of course, you also be able to afford armed guards to protect yourself against herdsmen.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Facelessforum: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Luckysbab:
This is inspiring.

That's why I keep advising people to come and buy fertile land here in the southwest and start something, while it is still affordable.

Just tell us that you want people to come and develop your region. Everybody knows no part of Nigeria is more fertile than middle belt.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
I f you think star boy jas not started 2023 campaigns,think again.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Lydia696: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Wow, this is very encouraging, Nigeria has a big market base and agriculture is very productive, it is a good market to invest in because the turn over is much
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by ojokolax: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Same way that salary grows in tie work will farm output as well increase as time goes. as a graduate, there should be a marked difference in farming techniques employed as against a subsistence rural farmer.

babyfaceafrica:
will farm work pay at least 80k per month?..I don't think people are scared of farm work, but how profitable is it?..a graduate will drop that tie and do farm work with the right salary..it is all about the money who tie help!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Leo588(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
How much did he had before he started it, she ba everybody get that kind money abi?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Luckysbab: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Facelessforum:

Just tell us that you want people to come and develop your region. Everybody knows no part of Nigeria is more fertile than middle belt.

Na so
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by Meenah53(f): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Great!!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Visits NFGCS Farm In Gaa’te, Nasarawa (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Real
Star
Boy.
Wished
You
Were
The
President
Please
More
Encouragement
For
Our
Local
Rice
Millers
Kudos
To
The
Ex militant who used his spoils for this investement
The real brain behind the successes we are seeing is the CBN governor - Emefiele, and not one Osinbajo or that random agric minister ( and immediate ex-minister) self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedum Orji Gifts Car, Employment To Couple Who Lost 4 Children In Suya Meal / Lagos Agberos Untouchable Because Of Government Backing – Drivers’ President / INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.