Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him (51830 Views)

Emefiele Ran CBN Like Cabal’s ATM, Canteen — Shehu Sani / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Vulcanheph(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
RevengeNimi:
Where is ?

He should come and see how Bubu incompetent minister is coursing wahala in how dear country o.

Someone can't eat N30 food in peace again.

In Fela voice:

Minisita wey no know e work na suegbe ooo...

Na suegbe ooo...

Shame on you

I'm back...
Yes oh! seconded.......someone should please call the Stupid , i would love to hear What he has to say about this.......just that he avoids threads like this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by RevengeNimi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Yes oh! seconded.......someone should please call the Stupid , i would love to hear What he has to say about this.......just that he avoids threads like this.

Kudos to you baba...
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by lozanni(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin The good book said that we should prove all things whether they are true.
The man just wanted to prove the minister right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by viviangist: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ndlistic:
Days after Minister of Agriculture says N30 can feed a person in Kano, Nigerian man goes to a canteen in Kano to eat and pays N30. He was almost beaten.

Few days ago, the Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Sabo Nanono, said that there is no hunger in Nigeria and that food is so cheap in Nigeria that with N30, one can eat to his or her satisfaction in a canteen in a state like Kano.

Well, a Nigerian man took his word for it and went to a canteen in Kano state this morning, ordered for so much, ate to his satisfaction and paid the food vendor N30. He told the food vendor that the Honorable Minister said with N30, he can eat to his satisfaction.

He was lucky to leave the place without an injury as the food vendor and his friends almost beat him up.

Journalist, Gimba Kakanda, who shared a video from the scene on Twitter, wrote:

Watch the video below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/gimbakakanda/status/1185133273510567936

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/days-after-minister-of-agriculture-sabo.html?m=1

Abeg Make una Leave the Man ..
Who no Like Better Thing
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by kikake: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ndlistic:
Days after Minister of Agriculture says N30 can feed a person in Kano, Nigerian man goes to a canteen in Kano to eat and pays N30. He was almost beaten.

Few days ago, the Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Sabo Nanono, said that there is no hunger in Nigeria and that food is so cheap in Nigeria that with N30, one can eat to his or her satisfaction in a canteen in a state like Kano.

Well, a Nigerian man took his word for it and went to a canteen in Kano state this morning, ordered for so much, ate to his satisfaction and paid the food vendor N30. He told the food vendor that the Honorable Minister said with N30, he can eat to his satisfaction.

He was lucky to leave the place without an injury as the food vendor and his friends almost beat him up.

Journalist, Gimba Kakanda, who shared a video from the scene on Twitter, wrote:

Watch the video below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/gimbakakanda/status/1185133273510567936

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/days-after-minister-of-agriculture-sabo.html?m=1

Most of Nigeria's politicians are afflicted with the disease of lying.

Lai Mohammed is their ring leader.

1 Like

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by smileyoo: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
lol. even d minister dat made d statement know dat he was telling lies, but he believed he's talking to nigerian zombies
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by topstone4: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. Mheen! Can't stop laughing here. Of all people's word, Na politician words this guy dey believe. Seems, this guy hasn't been living in Nigeria. How I wish he was beaten and taken to the hospital, we will just call the minister of agriculture to visit him and pay his bills. Mheen! The look on each other face won't be good at all.

Nigga will be like, sir, you are a liar ooo!

Minister will be like, are you that dumb to test run everything we say. Don't you understand SAKAMAJE!

I sell UK Men's shirts. Check my signature below for more details.

Are you trying to say that buhariguy, seunmsg, yarimo, liondelio (aka simplyleo) and had been foolish all these while to support this shameless government? Now don't tell me you are saying that buhariguy, seunmsg, simplyleo, yarimo and has been behaving like Useful Idiots all along? Those guys will not like it if this is what you meant by your comment. And mods will not like it too. If this is what you meant, please stop it.

1 Like

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Xclusiveme: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
30 Naira is now equal to 30 dollar in kano
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by NigeriaEngineer(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
�This is serious! Thank God he left there alive, they dont do comedy in kano o.. Funny dude
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by SolarHub(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lolz

kindly check my signature
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2019
Our ministers are terrible liars. That's how one minister said that Boko Haram was technically defeated. And the ousted indigenes decided to return to their sacked homelands only to be dealt terrible blows
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Destiblack(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Ndlistic:
More, Watch The Video HERE

God will punish buhari and his agric. minister with stroke of the mouth forever. They will die in hunger without be able to eat. Bleep the president his entourage.
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by jimmynauty: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2019
its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Chiemeka1: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2019
But they said things are cheaper in the north
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by eaglefrank(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2019
The young man would have called the Agric Minister to report the incident, just can't stop laffin
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Finest6: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Pure Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by buhariguy(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2019
topstone4:

Are you trying to say that buhariguy, seunmsg, yarimo, liondelio (aka simplyleo) and had been foolish all these while to support this shameless government? Now don't tell me you are saying that buhariguy, seunmsg, simplyleo, yarimo and has been behaving like Useful Idiots all along? Those guys will not like it if this is what you meant by your comment. And mods will not like it too. If this is what you meant, please stop it.
what is mynd44 and oam4j stil waiting for? Cant you see rule 2 has be violated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by topstone4: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2019
buhariguy:
that was why i told mynd44 and oam4j that rule 2 has be broken

So, asking question is synonymous with breaking rules?

1 Like

Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
He's a fool.Lucky him.He should have gone to a restaurant operated by Sabo Nannono himself.
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by nedekid: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Seconded grin
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by nedekid: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
buhariguy:
what is mynd44 and oam4j stil waiting for? Cant you see rule 2 has be violated
That is how you people run around looking for who will be banned. Why not respond to him or simply ignore?
You bunch all act cowardly.
Hisss
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by nedekid: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
topstone4:

So, asking question is synonymous with breaking rules?
I taya oh
Re: Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Seun, Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique.
Rule 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report / FG Releases N388Billion To 17 States (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.