Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) (49405 Views)

Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Uzorgod(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
I bought her tape even though I don't understand the Edo language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by bigcee(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
cenaman:
She is ugly.....
Stfu mumu

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by A305: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
She's almost looking like bobrisky.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Sonny454: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ppl like this get on my nerves! First of all, ure doing something illegal. Second of all ure nor ashamed to be having ur kids in another country, cutting corners to have American kids. Its degrading, beneath n if America collapses na una no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oyide oyide osamudiamen o oyide, oyide oyide osamudiamen o oyide

3 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by traihit: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
rentAcock:
The rate at which Nigerians are giving birth to children overseas is quite scary. I feel like in the next 20yrs, half of all middle class families will have children with dual citizenship. The government should put a stop to this immediately, otherwise we wouldn't have anyone else to build this country.

I don't think the government will do anything about it since most people in government are guilty of the same crime. It's really ironic when we say "God bless Nigeria" then run to America to give birth. In the end, you have generations of people who won't care if Nigeria is doomed forever since they're citizens of another country. Anyone who believes in this country will never willingly give birth outside it.

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by rentAcock(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
traihit:

I don't think the government will do anything about it since most people in government are guilty of the same crime. It's really ironic when we say "God bless Nigeria" then run to America to give birth. In the end, you have generations of people who won't care if Nigeria is doomed forever since they're citizens of another country. Anyone who believes in this country will never willingly give birth outside it.

You are too wise for this forum.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by samteebiz3: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
rentAcock:
The rate at which Nigerians are giving birth to children overseas is quite scary. I feel like in the next 20yrs, half of all middle class families will have children with dual citizenship. The government should put a stop to this immediately, otherwise we wouldn't have anyone else to build this country.

Vor bless Naija
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by bonnyb(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
In case you don't know her then... some nairalander still dey kindergarten while some dey womb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
rentAcock:

The kind beat your children go give you when they grow up nor be here

Born in Nigerian are you mad?

5 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Saintp(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
rentAcock:

Unfortunately there is nothing the government can do as they are part of the problem. The truth is that relying on a shithole alone that won't get any better in this generation is dangerous.

The wisest thing to do for any parent is to give their children an option of another citizenship.
I feel so happy that my kids have this sweet option. It is not their fault that their initial country is a shithole so they shouldn't be the ones to fix it

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by sleek82(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
rentAcock:
which country? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I'm getting really really old
So, you're just noticing it, abi?

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by deebrain(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Congratulations beautiful
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Arlec(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

Her Village People will be Like ..

This Girl Get Baba Upper ooooo
Not you alone oh
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
rentAcock:
lol, no be their fault nao.. If me self get chance I go japa without looking back. Even my dead body no go reach naija

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sonny454:
Ppl like this get on my nerves! First of all, ure doing something illegal. Second of all ure nor ashamed to be having ur kids in another country, cutting corners to have American kids. Its degrading, beneath n if America collapses na una no.
And, you think Nigeria no go collapse too! The poor always say: " What will it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?" They sound as if poverty is the entry ticket to Heaven!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Midas01: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2019
Don't know her.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2019
justbusy:
So, you're just noticing it, abi?
Not at all
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by greggng: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Very nice family , their mother a Yoruba strong Christian married to Mr Ben from Edo state who died sometimes in the past. I was the person that use to drive the father to the hospital at ogba each time he was sick. He had a son called Benjamin....that boy was rough boy. The father kept on begging me to advice him cos he seem to lack focus. I was their immediate nebor but armed robbers drove me away from that compound . They were angry I left but I have to for my life. Benita and her sister Bella were very decent ladies...Benita was serving at Lagos country club during her youth service while her sister Bella was with Ray power. I had great times with the family and I am pround to have known them . The good news is that the rough boy later found his direction...most of US watch him now on Tv.

3 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by ojibole(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Even she don relocate to the abroad
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by francisisking: 12:57am On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
stay there dey blab....
naija don cast.... if we country good nobody go run comot...

I just dey talk ohh.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:11am On Oct 19, 2019
indomie generation will not know her.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Playthepianos: 1:47am On Oct 19, 2019
Congrats to you people oo

MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Afonja007: 2:07am On Oct 19, 2019
The last Benin girl wey sing all other Benin girls dey play for juventus female side for Italy

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by anonymousghost2(m): 2:14am On Oct 19, 2019
handsomeyinka:
OP...Kuku rename Nairaland to instaland cos all the news now comes from Instagram..

very useless blog bro...
copy n paste from instagram

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Gloriagee(f): 3:43am On Oct 19, 2019
Yen, yen, yen

Who tell u say govt pikins are not born in the overseas. N all the ones born in Naija even for village, why they never build ur country finish after 59 years.

rentAcock:
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 4:22am On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Ademoore07(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Haba... But she recently gave birth to her first child. It is well.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by OttHin: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2019
ekaette1621:
Hmm grin grin
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind

Like you even had something in that empty dark mind.

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Neddstark: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2019
This one no be celebrity again na. Wetin concern us again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] / Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.