Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) (49407 Views)

Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by blackboy(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2019
Congrats to her n hubby. Is she still a gospel singer or now a banker or business woman? Apart from her kid gospel songs I dont know any new ones. Make I go Google
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by blackboy(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Pls who is he on TV now? A TV presenter , actor or ...
greggng:
Very nice family , their mother a Yoruba strong Christian married to Mr Ben from Edo state who died sometimes in the past. I was the person that use to drive the father to the hospital at ogba each time he was sick. He had a son called Benjamin....that boy was rough boy. The father kept on begging me to advice him cos he seem to lack focus. I was their immediate nebor but armed robbers drove me away from that compound . They were angry I left but I have to for my life. Benita and her sister Bella were very decent ladies...Benita was serving at Lagos country club during her youth service while her sister Bella was with Ray power. I had great times with the family and I am pround to have known them . The good news is that the rough boy later found his direction...most of US watch him now on Tv.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Raalsalghul: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
[s]The rate at which Nigerians are giving birth to children overseas is quite scary. I feel like in the next 20yrs, half of all middle class families will have children with dual citizenship. The government should put a stop to this immediately, otherwise we wouldn't have anyone else to build this country.[/s]
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by SolarHub(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by SolarHub(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations!

kindly check my signature
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Congratz Benita
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by greggng: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=blackboy post=83266389]Pls who is he on TV now? A TV presenter

Ait always show his little comedy like show...just to intertain people before they will bring in their main programme....just like what bro shaggi does. ..for the mere fact that he is now responsible unlike before ...he had many bad friends...all they do is party , drink , smoke and he almost destroy all Benita car in accident each time he goes out with his friends.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by promotervickky(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
The rate at which Nigerians are giving birth to children overseas is quite scary. I feel like in the next 20yrs, half of all middle class families will have children with dual citizenship. The government should put a stop to this immediately, otherwise we wouldn't have anyone else to build this country.

I don't think that was the motive, benita okojie and husband reside outside the country for long now, so don't come and be saying she ran to give birth outside. She's too innocent for that. Research before commenting!
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) by chukzyfcbb: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
The rate at which Nigerians are giving birth to children overseas is quite scary. I feel like in the next 20yrs, half of all middle class families will have children with dual citizenship. The government should put a stop to this immediately, otherwise we wouldn't have anyone else to build this country.
One of the best gift you can give your child is a dual citizenship.

Life would be much more easier for you if your child was born abroad, cheaper schools, cheaper healthcare than if he or she was a foreigner.

The same tuition fee you as a parent would pay for your child to do masters abroad for say 6million, if he or she was already a citizen by birth that fees would be cut by half. Amongst many other perks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.