Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed (40634 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix) / Fashola: Nigerian Roads Are Not That Terrible / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by SolarHub(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Noise maker

kindly check my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Like you have already? I don’t expect any rationality from people in your condition.

Una plenty for nairaland... Mad fools.. Keep on quoting me..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2019
wellmax:

[s]Child of hate never sees anything good. Even in himself[/s]

Child of blindness, stupidness, foolishness and madness that would look at black and call it white.. Your own is, there's not even an iota of good in you to see..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Kossym(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Someone has hacked buhari acct cus m sure he cnt think or write dis piece... Abi is dis just another way of deceiving us as usual..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by ibechris(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2019
When was the last time u Mr. President inspected a project...Nigeria is like ur house when the project is on,u are supposed to physically inspect if truly u meant well for this country.
However, I dare to say,show us one good project u started and finished. And for those who might want to support ur ineptitude, may their lives be govern the way u have ran down Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Ugonna62: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2019
sir,your known for your good intentions for Nigeria right from the days of your campaign in 2014 till date,but the problem is that series of experience have shown that YOU DON'T DO WHAT YOU SAY,in other words YOU SAY A DIFFERENT THING,YOU DO ANOTHER THING.and unfortunately Nigerians are aware of the these.prio to 2015 we were told that your a man of integrity but with the reality after 2015 till date says otherwise.i will advise that since you know what to do,just go ahead and do it,, to reclaim your integrity. I'm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by rolams(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2019
Another promise not to be fulfilled!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by EmperorAkidi(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2019
Ywo days ago the president make such remark at the FEC....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by kunleham(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2019
joshepade:
This is probably because his secret wedding plans licked out. Help us mind our biz Mr. buhari
"licked" indeed it's leaked oga

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2019
If I talk wetin dey my mind now.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by PapaAdanna: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Onye Ara

But zombies will still believe this backward affidavit wielding old herder to make Nigeria better

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by frozen70g(f): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

Since Buhari enter Office Am spending 10K on Nepa Bills Instead of my Normal 5k , They no change my Prepaid Box ooooo

I Guess something is Fishy here , My Neighbor dey always remind me to recharge my Box On time ... I Wonder why she get so much interest on that these days.

Her son is a graduate of Electrical Engr , and he sabi illegal connections very well .

Abeg Nairalanders wetin i go do , am planning to remove my fuse this night and check her window to know if the light is showing ...

Please i need more suggestions ....

Call a nepa guy to look into your meter if there is any looping that's if it analog then if its prepared get a nepa official to check if there is any tamparing from any where and once you detect anything of sort, report to nepa office and they will charge them for illegality

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

Since Buhari enter Office Am spending 10K on Nepa Bills Instead of my Normal 5k , They no change my Prepaid Box ooooo

I Guess something is Fishy here , My Neighbor dey always remind me to recharge my Box On time ... I Wonder why she get so much interest on that these days.

Her son is a graduate of Electrical Engr , and he sabi illegal connections very well .

Abeg Nairalanders wetin i go do , am planning to remove my fuse this night and check her window to know if the light is showing ...

Lol you are mahd I swear.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
May Almighty Allaah Help, Make you Succeed And make Nigeria better
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by kotv: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Only in Nigeria do we still have leaders that think development is by road fixtures. I'm not surprised anymore that why all the government heads on this forum utilizes road images as prove of development. I'm tired of this country. I'm so tired of it. I pray my Visa gets approved so I can go to a sane country.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by samorobo: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2019
rentAcock:
The Twitter in Chief. We are blessed with vast resources but we are still a 3rd world cesspool. Many countries wish they have just 10% of our natural resources, yet we mismanage ours. Stop wishing for more resources, use the income from crude oil to build up the country. Invest in other sources of income like Saudi Arabia for christ sake.

Every major car manufacturer is coming out with electric and solar powered cars. Many countries have pledged to go green in the next decade. If we don't accelerate our development now, we will be wiped out from the face of the earth when our oil is no longer in demand.

Funniest thing is we have more than just oil..
There is
Gas
Gold
Bitumen(second largest in the world)
Steel
Platinium
Arable lands
Teeming youth population (one of the youngest countries in the world)
The list is even endless

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Olafada(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Another scam!
Governance is my business so minding it is sacrosanct

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by joshepade(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2019
kunleham:
"licked" indeed it's leaked oga
Eseun o...it happens like that sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Basher8583: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
americaninja1:
5th year now. Same stories No physical projects.

So says a blind man
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Even while i support minding ones business,

is even more complex doing so when some else's business directly or indirectly takes a toll on your potential/customers, your turnover, and also your friends and family and those you love and admire.

People can actually mind their business if your business don't sell in public.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by gudugudumeje: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is foolery on Buhari's part and path. That is why he is mismanaging commodities lk rice and other things. And with the obnoxious 1999 Const.in place destroying all things, he expects we keep silent...! What a shallow mind and shallow way for Nig'ns to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Fallenhunter: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Infrastructure helps boost economic growth but security and stability are what allow that growth to happen in the first place. If Buhari provided stability and security then not only would it attract foreign investment to Nigeria but people will engage in entrepreneurship and business activity. If they don't have roads they will walk or even build it themselves but if they don't have stability or security then they will be too afraid and too worried about the future to care about business.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by hibeebeeking: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
you better be fast at it before its too late. you are making sense.we needs your action not all this paraphrasing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by jojothaiv(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

Tapping And By Passing Agent At Work..
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by hbuba75: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
okay sir, GOD is you power
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by americaninja1: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
Basher8583:

So says a blind man
it’s true tho. I saw d world class hospital , best road , mega school build
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by benzzyno(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
viviangist:
grin grin

.. Lol oga remove ur fuse oo.. I get one neighbor wey d use my units with me i no know till one day i wan travel i decide to comot my fuse put for inside.. Them no get light till i come back.. Lol.. Omoh immediately i code i go carry nepa show crib sharpaly.. grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Southsoul: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
How does this man call bubu wants us to mind our business when our tax is servicing the battery in his heart and fuel air force one to fly him everywhere... Even feed cabal whom we didn't elect nor appoints to work for us....
Later somebody will come here and try to paints aso rock cabal good....the same offences they accused gej for....
God punish pharaoh & his co-travellers.
They want us to forgive or overlook every of their insult on our collective intelligence from certificateless,brainless,heartless, earless,soulless,directionless,dickless mumuny of dauray.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Southsoul: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
When has buhari as a president travel through Nigeria road to see how bad those roads are...
He is there promising again when he hasn't fulfill the 2015 promises he made....
The man need counsel from outside aso rock,because the genii in aso rock wont allow him see or hear

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Basher8583: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
americaninja1:
it’s true tho. I saw d world class hospital , best road , mega school build
Your eyes are definitely gone walahi.
Well as for roads.. Start with your failed SE governors first. As for the north, we have the best of roads.
Buhari is already doing your Niger Bridge for you. If you can't see that too ask your walking dog to take you there so you can touch and feel the concrete

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed by Chukwurah003: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Felixamos:

Una plenty for nairaland... Mad fools.. Keep on quoting me..

Your ________

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials / Teach Me How You Meandered Back To Senate - Rochas, Lawan In Soft Jibe / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.