Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD (40539 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by trutharena: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Was just sent clips from Lekki and this is giving PTSD. Some didirin already have their press release to defend this evil experiment called Nigeria.

My heart goes out to those hurt at Lekki.

Dear Nigerian failed state, one day you will pull this stunt and instead of the crowd running away from you, they will run towards you and that day will be the start of the revolution you are so desperately trying to curb.
Dj Switch @dj_switchaholic

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Makunahatata: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Yeye girl, attention seeker

254 Likes 26 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by englishmart(m): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
You’re an inevitable accident waiting to occur

280 Likes 29 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by LegendHero(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
This DJ Witch is someone I will always pity.

I saw her few months ago in Atlanta and she is living like a refugee. If you see this lady in person, you will shake your head for anyone listening to her.

She look deranged and it seems she has been battling chronic depression.

Her propaganda hold no water anymore coz even on her own Twitter page, people are smoking her. Their only goal, burn Nigeria down, seek asylum in the West and become the face of the youth.

The foolishe Hyundai too is following same format.

280 Likes 32 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Throwback: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
What were they protesting and what were they looking for there?

As for DJ Switch, your enemies don't want you to heal from your past trauma to be sending you pictures and videos that will torment you.

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by GeneralPula: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2023
LegendHero:

I saw her few months ago in Atlanta and she is living like a refugee. If you see this lady in person, you will shake your head for anyone listening to her.

Her propaganda hold no water anymore coz even on her own Twitter page, people are smoking her. Their only goal, burn Nigeria up, seek asylum in the West and become the face of the youth.

God is never with Hypocrite like her..

She thought she could use Naija to catch cruise and then escape it like that? Nah. Life doesn’t work that way! Even those that used to hail her then have now abandoned her. That’s life. Whenever its time to carry your cross, it will always be only you..

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Makunahatata: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
You’re an inevitable accident waiting to occur
you're smart by half

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by englishmart(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
you're smart by half
Half is better than zero. Go back and fend for your cattle. Ak47 wielding land-grabbing herder

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Makunahatata: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
englishmart:
Half is better than zero. Go back and fend for your cattle. Ak47 wielding land-grabbing herder
😂 you're truly dull

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by illicit(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Oloriburuku girl

No be only PTSD

Na STD

Ole

🙄

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by IgOga(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Self diagnosis shocked

9 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by FreeStuffsNG: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
LegendHero:

Her propaganda hold no water anymore coz even on her own Twitter page, people are smoking her. Their only goal, burn Nigeria down, seek asylum in the West and become the face of the youth.

She singlehandedly used hate and fake news to destroy herself. Smh.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by NotMagicBishop: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ohu instigator

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by slimfit1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sorry my sister we know how you feeling. The current person at the top will make it happen that you will never be seen or known to exist . Please becareful oh this current one is not as daft as the old one. Even USA are scared of him.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Kyase(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
I blame Buhari, Jide and NA

These people no suppose..........today

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Activist wey dey fight from exile

Na Activist be that?

How to know the truth and choose to dwell in lies = DJ Switch

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Makunahatata:
STUPY GIRL,ALWAY A WILLING TOOOL TO FORMENT VIOLENCE AND ASCOND angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Dittodat: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Dumbest reta@ded DJ Witch. This is just another attention-seeking MOFO.

Come and block the road in Atlanta and see how the (APD) Atlanta Police Department will deal with your dumb ass.

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by omoadeleye(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
DJ Switch, oni kure nibi toba wa

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by EBMedia: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ya
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na dat PTSD go kee u Las Las.

Animal.
The lives you caused to die with your lies will haunt you forever as long as you live.
Irritating swine.

Dj witch : Liar of the century.

Makunahatata:
Very yeye fowl she is.
Her lies will be her end Las Las

FreeStuffsNG:

She singlehandedly used hate and fake news to destroy herself. Smh
You've said it all Sir!

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
We were told to come from 5pm to 8pm.
Only people that have hidden agenda stayed behind.
They never listen....

We that went to demand justice for Mohbad had a good peaceful time, and we believe justice will be served.
Soldiers were there to protect and guide us.
For the troublemakers that came with hidden
Agenda, una get wetin una dey find.

Pics from some of us @MANNA.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
More pics from some of us @MANNA yesterday.
Thousands came out to honor Imole.
Tears flowed freely....

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by accordadoga27(f): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
List the names of those who died.

What is hard there?

No be just to list names?

This is one of the useless propagandists.

May God punish her and other enemies of Nigeria

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by EBMedia: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
See how Mohbad is being immortalized in New York

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9pfK3m2LVk

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Nazgul: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
This girl should rest Biko.

If you're living in Lagos and saw the kind of traffic those people caused on that lekki/Vi Axis, you'll commend the police for dispersing them with teargas.

How can you block the only road that connects VI and Lekki, thus subjecting thousands of lagosians to hours on traffic, and see nothing wrong with it.

I know someone who told me he got home almost 12am yesterday because the candle light faithfuls blocked the other side of the road leading to lekki.

We should stop behaving like animals. I even heard the police and organizers of the procession pleaded with them to go home but they refused, why did they refuse?

Mohbad's corpse has been exhumed for autopsy, why are you blocking the road?

And the police were very professional in handling them yesterday. Aside a few people who got injured whilst running from the teargas fired to disperse them, there wasn't any recorded casualty.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by Bacteria8: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
sad
Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by theophorus(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Okay, but please can you come to here and help check if those reports were true?

You better face real life Hustle and leave this Social Media Fake News Ministry you are doing.

Shebi your brother Hundeyin don dey cry since no western nation gree give am Asylum cos every Sane person don dey avoid am.

Seriously, which Human being wen get Job, Get Sense go dey join one Yeye Protest based on unverified claim of say one gang hit another gang?

Abeg who no wan die like foul, make he avoid Drugs, Cultism, Money Rituals and those Social Vices.

Finally, who get sense make He repent and Give Him life to Jesus and look for better Church (not business center ooo) to learn and grow in the knowledge of God.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Switch: Clips From Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday Gave Me PTSD by busterr(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
LegendHero:

See useless thing that never cross yoruba land is seeing dj switch in Atlanta.
Keep dreaming

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.