Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma (58309 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Mummymahdi(f): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2019
franchasng:
what's vanity I want to give birth to a bouncing, sweet baby boy for Wizkid and u are calling it vanity, what u typed is also vanity angry

For your info, Wizkid is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu smiley

no matter who let it be marriage that's whats accepted anything else u are lost

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Duggedised12(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2019
franchasng:
I am ready to give birth to a sweet baby boy for Wizkid too, pls tag him, he maybe reading this thread, I am a very sexy lady, hot and classy too wink
so now that you changed to female, did you cut the tiny earth worm between your legs too? undecided
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by franchasng: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

If Wizkid taste me, he will rush me to the altar the same day, some ladies are sweeter than others, I am so sweet and I know it, so don't you worry about getting him to marry mwah kiss smiley
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Ategberoson(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2019
where are those that used to tell us how Igbo lady can't be given in as Davido captured the other ladies

see how Davido did it without paying bride Price. on behalf of Yoruba Demon, Davido I give you ya award

Yoruba to the world. congrats MG

3 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Duggedised12(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

you are talking with a guy o grin
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by tete7000(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2019
When it is all said, it still remains that this chioma is still just another of the baby mamas. I expected to see chioma adeleke, but only saw chioma Rowland. Meaning to date, they still remain unmarried with all the noise that greeted their introduction. How the world tries to play down importance of marriage and glorifies vain living leaves me ever stupefied. At the end of the day, the happiness and the success a child makes out of his life depends on how solid the home front is. As it stands there is nothing legally binding the two together as husband and one. One can wake up tomorrow and do away with the other with no consequences.
By the way, congrats to Davido and his fiancée (or if I may say his baby mama) Chioma on the birth of the baby boy.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by emerged01(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
No be this one be my problem na how them go take open boarder dey worry me before naija rice finish my teeth with stone
Must you eat rice like fowl? This week for the first time I haven’t tasted rice. We should try to reduce how we eat rice.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by DNSPro: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
No be this one be my problem na how them go take open boarder dey worry me before naija rice finish my teeth with stone

Go and buy mama gold. Lol
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by DNSPro: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2019
emerged01:

Must you eat rice like fowl? This week for the first time I haven’t tasted rice. We should try to reduce how we eat rice.
see this one.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by franchasng: 8:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
so now that you changed to female, did you cut the tiny earth worm between your legs too? undecided
Who is this, it did I knew you before Please disappearing from my mentioning, thanks you kiss
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Mummymahdi(f): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Duggedised12:

this guy lied by attaching (f) on his profile

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by franchasng: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
Enemity of progresses spotting here, keep hated while we keeping flyings okay, byes wink
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Duggedised12(f): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2019
franchasng:
Who is this, it did I knew you before Please disappearing from my mentioning, thanks you kiss
yeye boys we have on the forum sha,even the ones you think are rational and sane will wake up and start showing madness,smh.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Duggedised12(f): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

yes ,there are many of them like that ,lol don't let them fool you o grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by franchasng: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

You allowing peoples deceiving you, it concerns me Any people can say what they wants to said here, I don't care. My mind is on Wizzy Wizzies kiss
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Vulcanheph(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
My brother the thing Tire me oh!
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by mercyviv(f): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Welcome boy! How was the trip? Congrats to the family grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Duggedised12(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2019
franchasng:
Enemity of progresses spotting here, keep hated while we keeping flyings okay, byes wink
seems this your gender change comes with retardness grin issorite ,kwontinu.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Chukapage(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:
Congrats to them. Welcome to the world Lil-OBO.

Davido had to choose the morning of Headies to welcome his child? grin Same way he chose the Xenophobia period to visit his in laws.
He has finished what is left of Headies. That is after the one his twin brother Wizkid did.

Anyway, Igbo amaka. We did it to FFK, we did it to Atiku, we have done it to Davido.

wait ! Wait! Your Igbo sef?? undecided lipsrsealed chai! Chineke eeee! GI na eme ka onye ofe mmanu??

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fuckthamods: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2019
shesawesome:
They've turned it to tribal war.
This is the reason why people prefer twitter and IG.
NL is toxic
It's jobless people like that eternityk that makes it seem like that...
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by firstolalekan(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:
Congrats to them. Welcome to the world Lil-OBO.

Davido had to choose the morning of Headies to welcome his child? grin Same way he chose the Xenophobia period to visit his in laws.
He has finished what is left of Headies. That is after the one his twin brother Wizkid did.

Anyway, Igbo amaka. We did it to FFK, we did it to Atiku, we have done it to Davido.

Test tube babies grin
Ivf

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by krushdripper(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2019
franchasng:
what's vanity I want to give birth to a bouncing, sweet baby boy for Wizkid and u are calling it vanity, what u typed is also vanity angry

For your info, Wizkid is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu smiley
Who hold you? Go n give birth to a baby for him nw, gold digger

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by firstolalekan(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2019
ccffwx:
No noise abeg. How many Yoruba men? Yoruba RICH men are slaves to Igbo women who corner your wealth, leaving you people always dry looking. Yoruba men keep proving that IGBO women are top choice while nobody desires your women nor spends money on them. Chioma enjoy David's money as you want.
Lol
Be fooling yourself
Ask psquare tongue
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by friendlyadvice: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2019
grin hope the pikin no go worwor like imade o?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by franchasng: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Duggedised12:
seems this your gender change comes with retardness grin issorite ,kwontinu.
you is male deceiving boys on this forums, that was why you are accusing me with changing gender, you too continued deceiving boys here that you is females cry
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by franchasng: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2019
krushdripper:
Who hold you? Go n give birth to a baby for him nw, gold digger
you can said that again it is human beings that digging gold, and so

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by yeyeosoronga: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2019
realestniggah:
Man should have picked the USA to have his child

Why? The child is already an American citizen by default of his father being one. UK healthcare is equally just as good and perhaps newborn followup/aftercare is even better, which they don't do in the US.
The mother will be visited at home by the health visitors several times to check on the baby, feeding, its growth and what have you.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by dominique(f): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2019
See how he's guzzling down Hennessey in the Labour room, he must have seen a lot of things that cannot be unseen grin

realestniggah:
Man should have picked the USA to have his child

I don't think Chioma was granted a U.S. visa, she has not travelled to the States with him before. Trump no send anybody, his immigration policy is really hitting hard on everybody including our elites.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.