Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma (58306 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by ctleurocollege: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Pistotita:
It is always good for men to enter labor room. I am sure he will have to take the first alleged daughter if she truly is her daughter. Every male who has experienced such respects women. Ha! Dem dey try. You will never raise voice at her when you see what she had passed through to bring out life. Wizkid needs such experience too. Ha! I salute ladies. They are too strong.

DNA result showed that she's not his.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by VirginSearcher(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

fani kayode and Atiku abubakar have done it b4 Davido but igbos are tribalistic in nature no matter what Naija will remain divided.
I don't even know what you are saying its possible your current boyfriend is Igbo and you are dragging them here unnecessarily.. I said no more tribalism.. just listen
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by ctleurocollege: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2019
realestniggah:

True.. Davido is an American citizen, they are about to get married so it only a matter of time before we find her in the US.. And also he can file for his child citizenship.. I just realise the child get to be both an American and British citizen. Smart from Davido. Everything works out just fine.

How does the child get to be British?
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by kaima1984(f): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
No be this one be my problem na how them go take open boarder dey worry me before naija rice finish my teeth with stone
Na only rice u come to chop for life,we still get beans,yam,coco yam and the rest,abeg switch make i
hear word inugo?
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2019
kaima1984:
Na only rice u come to chop for life,we still get beans,yam,coco yam and the rest,abeg switch make i
hear word inugo?
u need attention mofo
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Eteka1(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
No be this one be my problem na how them go take open boarder dey worry me before naija rice finish my teeth with stone
Will you die if you don't eat rice?

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by bonnyhope: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
There are stone free ones

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by heysquare(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:
Congrats to them. Welcome to the world Lil-OBO.

Davido had to choose the morning of Headies to welcome his child? grin Same way he chose the Xenophobia period to visit his in laws.
He has finished what is left of Headies. That is after the one his twin brother Wizkid did.

Anyway, Igbo amaka. We did it to FFK, we did it to Atiku, we have done it to Davido.
U did for Davido on post paid service! Post paid dey sweet sha as u enjoy d service before payment!

U did for Davido on postpaid service. Postpaid sweet die as one enjoy d service to b sure of what u buying
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Geminita1(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2019
grin Best news today
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by ikwedim(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2019
They are congratulating him when he never do wedding or finish the whole process in marriage. But when I got my baby mama pregnant, na so so curse and insult I received for committing sin. Poverty is truly a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by DTC2(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2019

Congregations

OBO Junior

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by BlackfireX: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2019
eelbay:

I actually bought some local rice yesterday. It was without stones though with few rice hulls.
I think we should support local produce and advocate for better rice processing in Nigeria.

I bought mine #20,000 in Eleyele, Ibadan,,
What of other Nigerians who can't afford half bag , this govt is confused

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by purples25(f): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats to the lucky couple
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by d33types: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2019
realestniggah:

Oh now I see it.. The child is now an American and British citizen from birth.. Mad oooo.. Chei!.... That child won't suffer in this world

On the other hand, British doesn't offer citizenship by birth. I guess it was cheaper to deliver in UK thats why.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2019
VirginSearcher:
May Davido's marriage bring an end to tribalism in NL and Naija.. amen!
I have officially resigned no more tribalism from me, so help me God cool
Seriously the thing is infectious! At times I try not to comment on anything for weeks. The sad truth is all of us has friends from the tribes we bash. It's quite sad though.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2019
eelbay:

I actually bought some local rice yesterday. It was without stones though with few rice hulls.
I think we should support local produce and advocate for better rice processing in Nigeria.
I eat Anambra rice. It does not have stones. And it tastes better.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by ccffwx: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Abeggi! IGBO women are Top choice and it's not only Yoruba men they get married to. Noise makers. Who will marry your sisters and daughters?
firstolalekan:

Lol
Be fooling yourself
Ask psquare tongue
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by femi4: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Born out of wedlock ..smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by chidiebere2020(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats to obo nie
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Funkybabee(f): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2019
congratulations
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2019
ornicus:

We have been telling you to do it to us but you keep blocking us at the tip angry cry

Bring assurance first, I know you are capable.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by IjebuWarrior: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:
Congrats to them. Welcome to the world Lil-OBO.

Davido had to choose the morning of Headies to welcome his child? grin Same way he chose the Xenophobia period to visit his in laws.
He has finished what is left of Headies. That is after the one his twin brother Wizkid did.

Anyway, Igbo amaka. We did it to FFK, we did it to Atiku, we have done it to Davido.

What an achievement indeed! Igbo Yam-leggers having kids with the Superior Yoruba men is a feat to behold!

Congrats! cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Mummymahdi(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2019
VirginSearcher:

I don't even know what you are saying its possible your current boyfriend is Igbo and you are dragging them here unnecessarily.. I said no more tribalism.. just listen

hmmn
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by pocohantas(f): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

What an achievement indeed! Igbo Yam-leggers having kids with the Superior Yoruba men is a feat to behold!

Congrats! cool

Lol. But I don't have yam legs na?

You guys are so hilarious cheesy
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by saucecode(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Bring assurance first, I know you are capable.
tongue tongue
No be only capable, see boy Wey una senior dey wear leather jacket of 2.3mil yet you and ornicus will not keep quiet with your change on this nairaland. cheesy
Kai, nothing we no go see for here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by UrVillagePpl: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
RenHub:
Finally the heir is here. Congrats to Davido but hope he learns from 2face and desist from playing favorites amongst his kids.

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime
i think u mean Wizkid because david shows equal love to his Kids

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
VirginSearcher:
May Davido's marriage bring an end to tribalism in NL and Naija.. amen!
I have officially resigned no more tribalism from me, so help me God cool
your moniker is already tribalistic. stop searching for virgins first.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
bros nawao which one be strong bull again, haba make people be careful now all kinds of rice full area
trust me... Its one of the best out there. Sorry... I meant Big Bull not strong bull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / Meet Abuja Young Pretty Female MC Who Is A Mother Of Four / Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.