Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,475 members, 7,857,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma (58327 Views)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria / Davido Welcomes Lil Frosh To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Chukapage(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2019
eelbay:

I actually bought some local rice yesterday. It was without stones though with few rice hulls.
I think we should support local produce and advocate for better rice processing in Nigeria.
why did you bother replying that unpatriotic ode?? undecided e go still blame federal government for "lack of employment and industries" when him and his likes are the ones causing unemployment by 50% .if we don't patronize local industries here that employ our people how will there be employment?? How will the Enconomy grow?? Free that mugu!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by luminouz(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2019
shesawesome:
They've turned it to tribal war.
This is the reason why people prefer twitter and IG.
NL is toxic
As in, I saw the comments and was disgusted!!!
On a Sunday morning of a new week?

C'mon!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by MetaPhysical: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2019
VirginSearcher:
May Davido's marriage bring an end to tribalism in NL and Naija.. amen!

grin cheesy
Shhyyyte!!

In the 60s Gowon was banging Ibo pussy at night time and dropping bomb on Biafrans in day time. ....and she gave him a son also.

Stop fantasising! grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by MoIbrahim: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Amen o.
And may it bring an end to the madness called baby mama and baby daddy.

VirginSearcher:
May Davido's marriage bring an end to tribalism in NL and Naija.. amen!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by MetaPhysical: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats to Davido!

Dont be like FFK, complete marriage rites and settle.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Octopusssy(f): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:
Congrats to them. Welcome to the world Lil-OBO.

Davido had to choose the morning of Headies to welcome his child? grin Same way he chose the Xenophobia period to visit his in laws.
He has finished what is left of Headies. That is after the one his twin brother Wizkid did.

He is announcing the birth of the baby one month after the child was born. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Happy for my niggah.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by realestniggah: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
d33types:

Why the US?
Davido's already a citizen of the US, so if na passport the pikin don get am already

Oh now I see it.. The child is now an American and British citizen from birth.. Mad oooo.. Chei!.... That child won't suffer in this world
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by shesawesome(f): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
luminoouz:
As in, I saw the comments and was disgusted!!! On a Sunday morning of a new week?
C'mon!!!!
Baffling
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Vulcanheph:
My brother the thing Tire me oh!
no be small
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
No be this one be my problem na how them go take open boarder dey worry me before naija rice finish my teeth with stone
try Big bull... Available on Jumia and some other stores.

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
DNSPro:

Go and buy mama gold. Lol
pk uno like mama silver
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Conceptman: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
No be this one be my problem na how them go take open boarder dey worry me before naija rice finish my teeth with stone
bros no be only u o, if u wan chop rice now na to dey pick the rice one by one dey swallow, hospitals go soon full with patients over this rice case

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by kings59: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats to Davido
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2019
emerged01:

Must you eat rice like fowl? This week for the first time I haven’t tasted rice. We should try to reduce how we eat rice.
bros nawao u be u I be me see gbegeoo
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by OVikkytan49: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations davido.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by ctleurocollege: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
[s]No be this one be my problem na how them go take open boarder dey worry me before naija rice finish my teeth with stone[/s]

Lies grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2019
eelbay:

I actually bought some local rice yesterday. It was without stones though with few rice hulls.
I think we should support local produce and advocate for better rice processing in Nigeria.
yes I appreciate our stuffs but at least make dem tusham
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by ctleurocollege: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2019
realestniggah:
Man should have picked the USA to have his child

Because he had others there? this one is the 3rd one not the first
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Dareal90s(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2019
rockyh:
u should hide in shame cos they produce men n not women lik u guys do kudu to the male enriched womb of the ladies with a Beautiful hrt
U sure say u go school? Who determines d sex of a child? Olodo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Conceptman:
bros no be only u o, if u wan chop rice now na to dey pick the rice one by one dey swallow, hospitals go soon full with patients over this rice case
my brother you are on point na appendix abi waiting be dt thin wey stone dey cause I dey fear
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Jecint: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
�����
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
try strong bull... Available on Julia and some other stores.
bros nawao which one be strong bull again, haba make people be careful now all kinds of rice full area
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Conceptman: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Fadomero:
my brother you are on point na appendix abi waiting be dt thin wey stone dey cause I dey fear
this one na mass killing codedly o, ahaha we go hear weeen for this country before our eyes clear, to think no better healthcare in the country sef
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by realestniggah: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
dominique:
See how he's guzzling down Hennessey in the Labour room, he must have seen a lot of things that cannot be unseen grin

I don't think Chioma was granted a U.S. visa, she has not travelled to the States with him before. Trump no send anybody, his immigration policy is really hitting hard on everybody including our elites.

True.. Davido is an American citizen, they are about to get married so it only a matter of time before we find her in the US.. And also he can file for his child citizenship.. I just realise the child get to be both an American and British citizen. Smart from Davido. Everything works out just fine.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Conceptman:
this one na mass killing codedly o, ahaha we go hear weeen for this country before our eyes clear, to think no better healthcare in the country sef
my bro no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats Davido and Weldone to this beautiful world Lil OBO .
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by mutfad: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Guy, be patient. All is well
Fadomero:
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
It is always good for men to enter labor room. I am sure he will have to take the first alleged daughter if she truly is her daughter. Every male who has experienced such respects women. Ha! Dem dey try. You will never raise voice at her when you see what she had passed through to bring out life. Wizkid needs such experience too. Ha! I salute ladies. They are too strong.
Re: Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma by Fadomero(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Lies grin
ok I pity u dey their dey form may you think say you save cos dey leave well what of the poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.