Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' (62596 Views)

Drama As Bride’s Wig Falls Off As Excited Groom Kisses Her Aggressively (WATCH) / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by Egalitarian1: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:
Gallantly exchanging bacteria. A pity most ladies can't close their eyes during church service but will shut them tight involuntarily like tilapia when kissing.

Just like dan brown said in his novel called inferno,

the darkest place in hell is reserved for yall

Hahahahahaha
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by Stewart883(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Geminita1:
Lol I've never had a lace wig on. If this is how easy it is to fall off, i'm better of not trying.

Can I buy one for u?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2019
And the wig crashed on the floor. Are you ok
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by greatbrian(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
The provost is a real bad ass too, he later betrayed Zobryist the tall green eyed homosexual after his death because he thought the human wipe is a very bad idea, he had to betray him to prevent killings. I've not finished though but I've read more than half. I'm at the place the Provost invited the grey haired woman to his megayatch

You are just starting bro. Every other page is worth the time spent and I bet the suspense will keep you glue to the pages.

Talking about your signature, guess we are from okeogun. am a proud indigene of Iseyin Oyo state
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by Bellotelli: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Geminita1:
Lol I've never had a lace wig on. If this is how easy it is to fall off, i'm better of not trying.
but you wear lace pant? grin grin grin
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by greatbrian(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I love that novel. Dante Alighieri

You should try this other novels by Dan brown, they are worth the time and money spent in buying them.

Angels & Demons

The Da Vinci Code

The Lost Symbol

Origin. (Is latest book it was published 2017 though haven't laid my hands on it yet but my next journey to Ibadan will make me visit Jericho book shops for it
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by sinceraconcept(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:

You are just starting bro. Every other page is worth the time spent and I bet the suspense will keep you glue to the pages.

Talking about your signature, guess we are from okeogun. am a proud indigene of Iseyin Oyo state
Yeah bro, we are from Okeogun, we rock.
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by sinceraconcept(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2019
greatbrian:

You should try this other novels by Dan brown, they are worth the time and money spent in buying them.

Angels & Demons

The Da Vinci Code

The Lost Symbol

Origin. (Is latest book it was published 2017 though haven't laid my hands on it yet but my next journey to Ibadan will make me visit Jericho book shops for it
Ive read them all bro, except Origin. I already have Origin on my phone but yet to read it. I prefer e-books probably because dictionaries are always much more handy with it and more accessible or the fact that background and font colours can be changed
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by greatbrian(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Ive read them all bro, except Origin. I already have Origin on my phone but yet to read it. I prefer e-books probably because dictionaries are always much more handy with it and more accessible or the fact that background and font colours can be changed

After pdfdrive.com where else do you download your books
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by Geminita1(f): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Bellotelli:
but you wear lace pant? grin grin grin
Lmao
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by jevic(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
What's this?
Re: Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
...so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.