Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More (6110 Views)

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2019
I met a guy few months ago in one of the famous bars in Victoria Island, Lagos ,where i want to chill after a stressful day.

In the course of our discussion, he made the BOLD statement

" I dont have a BIG dick,but any lady i make love with always come back Emotionally REQUESTING for MORE"

At first i pretended as though i didnt hear him, he repeated the statement again so i was curious..

He shared some vital information and one of the things he said that i always remember was " Dont let the reason for her want to quite be because of your inability to satisfy her sexually...

The experiences he shared with me if i was a lady, i would have requested for that Love making experience from him at that point..

One other thing he said was " Every lady needs a man who will explore them in this experience, sadly only few men knows how ..

The information he shared with me has really been helpful to me also, and he wants to share this same information to few people who wants to know how to satisfy a lady and make her BEG for more..

Send : Share these information with me (Subject of the mesasge to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Remember, not being able to sexually satisfy her is one major reason for infidelity and breakups in relationships.

Kindly Note: This information is only for persons above 18 years..
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Holaryhemy(f): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm, really
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
For you to be interested in the gist also shows you have a very small dick. Maybe smaller than the coach.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2019
What brought you here if not for irresponsibility
Holaryhemy:
Hmmm, really
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by FatherBona: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Message him now he will send his account details across asking for money.
Scammers and their different schemes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2019
Size isnt a deciding factor for utmost pleasure, technique baby, is the key. But what do i know? Never had sex before.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by luminouz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
Size isnt a deciding factor for utmost pleasure, technique baby, is the key.
But what do i know? Never had sex before.

Care to try it with me?
I'm a virgin too! grin
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by merit1988(f): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm...it's not just abt the size though.... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by sirjentul05(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats, you have achieved something in life, go to central bank and collect Money
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2019
merit1988:
Wow!!! This is really an interesting topic cos i have read and seen so many cases where the lady cheat because of the inability of the man to sexually satisfy her..

Let me share a quick story..Am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering in one of the famous Universiry in Nigeria.

Back then,i had a female course mate (i will keep her name anonymous ).She was dating one of my friend who was also my course mate and roommate

She had a financee then that wanted to marry her. The guy took care of every dem thing that she need,pay her school fees and ensure she lack no food stuff..

Every weekend he visits her in the hostel,he brings food stuffs, money and some beverages for her, but immediately after the guy lives,she will bring half of all the thing are financee brought to my friend whom she was also dating..

I noticed she was always doing this,but i really was not comfortable with it. (Not as if i was jealous of my friend , after all i always have a share since the 3 of us where friends and coursemates) .

One of the weekend,it rained as if the clouds will fall down,and this guy had to enter under the rain to bring stuff for her,i was so touched seeing the guy doing this just for the sake of love, after the guy had left,as usual she brought half of the stuff to our room for my friend, as my friend was checking out the stuff she brought, i took excuse to see her outside..

Due to close we are i could ask her any questions and she will tell me the truth...So i called her name and i ask her why is she cheating on her financee that i believe the guy really love her thats why he is doing all this for her,she said she also love him very much, then i said if you truly love him,then why cheating on him, she said she has to be truthful with me that his financee though he gives her almost everything she needs,but he does not satisfy her sexually the way my friend does. I was surprised then i asked her,is that the reason why you are cheating on him, she said yes,but she is not cheating on him,that she loves him so much but that he does not make her feel like a woman on bed...

I was so surprised by her answer ...So i told her if she truly love her financee then she should let him know his problem that i believe he will work on it..

1 Like

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 1:04am On Oct 21, 2019
TheEffective:
For you to be interested in the gist also shows you have a very small dick. Maybe smaller than the coach.
We never stop learning ....
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 1:09am On Oct 21, 2019
merit1988:
Thanks for your comment ..Atleast reading this from a lady tells you.....
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2019
RedCreme21:
Size isnt a deciding factor for utmost pleasure, technique baby, is the key.
But what do i know? Never had sex before.
Another comment from a lady also..Thanks for your opinion...Many people are secretly learning here,but yet dont drop their own opinion. ...We learn everyday...
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 1:21am On Oct 22, 2019
As instructed, be careful who you share the experience with because she will always come for more...
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 22, 2019
we are looking for money , this one is looking for sex. lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2019
dapo456:
we are looking for money , this one is looking for sex. lazy youth
Thats your own challenge. ..This topic is not for you...

You may chose to look for money,thats your choice in life,but money comes to me naturally...

Have a great day and i will advice you don't continue looking for money rather ask God for an idea that will bring money..

Check the blog on my signature to read more....

The above subject is for people thay needs it..
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
You have time, i can't type all this defending sex.
mtconcept:
Thats your own challenge. ..This topic is not for you...

You may chose to look for money,thats your choice in life,but money comes to me naturally...

Have a great day and i will advice you don't continue looking for money rather ask God for an idea that will bring money..

Check the blog on my signature to read more....

The above subject is for people thay needs it..
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Gideoniteprime4: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
what kind of thread is this?
why did i enter it?
what happens when we die?
is there an alternate universe?
is hell real?
am i bored?
this are the kind of questions that everyone needs to answer
not talking about copulation and sex organs cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
what kind of thread is this?
why did i enter it?
what happens when we die?
is there an alternate universe?
is hell real?
am i bored?
this are the kind of questions that everyone needs to answer
not talking about copulation and sex organs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your own opinion bro...
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Gideoniteprime4: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
mtconcept:
Your own opinion bro...
yeah
and you have the right to ignore it grin grin grin

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

yeah
and you have the right to ignore it grin grin grin
The comment was not for you...
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Gideoniteprime4: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
mtconcept:
The comment was not for you...
oh sad
uhmmmm
am sorry for being cold, i guess
well since you`re a guy
i guess you cool with it wink
cheers to masculinity

Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Safe...
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

oh sad
uhmmmm
am sorry for being cold, i guess
well since you`re a guy
i guess you cool with it wink
cheers to masculinity

lol
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Dont let her purpose for quiting the relationship be as a result of your not being able to satisfy her sexually. ..This report will help you a lot in keeping her. ..
Re: I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More by mtconcept(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2019
Many relationship today is broken due to infidelity..

(1) (Reply)

What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? / Men After Sex This Is What You Realize / 10 Deceitful Things Guys Do To Get Under Ladies Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.