Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Critics Of Phillip Emeagwali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critics Of Phillip Emeagwali (727 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / The Gang-up Against Emeagwali Is Ethnically Motivated / How Nigeria Can Turn Its Brain Drain To Brain Gain – Phillip Emeagwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critics Of Phillip Emeagwali by 2good(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
It saddens me that Nigeria with many professors and engineering/science training institutions who have not achieved anything of note outside paper publication which they cannot convert to engineering design, open their mouth to castigate another person who is trying to make a contribution to the science world.
What do we black men achieve by pulling down our fellow black? Its a pity that this race have a problem that is difficult to solve and the sooner we understand that, the better for us.
I am not a propenent of Emeagwali. I have not even read any of his work but I think the rate of at which Nigeians who have achieve nothing cast aspersion on him is alarming and embarassing. Let us look for how to move ourselves forward if we are to gain respect in the global community as a black race rather than pulling ourself backward.
Re: Critics Of Phillip Emeagwali by Blazay(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2010
Nigerians are terrible people I tell you.
Malice and envy knows no bounds.
Very frightening.
If Mr. Emeagwali is a fraud, why not lodge the complaints to the right channels and have the Gordon Bell award revoked?
We are truly a nation of savages.

The malice and animosity directed towards the man is really a wake-up call to the kinds of people we truly are.
A big shame.

(1) (Reply)

Protest Turns Violent In Uk: Students Not Happy With Increase In Fees / This Is The Original Ribadu - Before His Conversion To Politics / The Untold Story About Eleweomo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.