Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions (40668 Views)

FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / Onnoghen: ‘CCT Boss, Umar, Has No Pending Criminal Charge’ ~FG / Xenophobic Attacks: Reps Charge FG To Punish South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by SarkinYarki: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

So when Mtn added 200naira for their 1gb sub, they requested NCC permission
When airtel changed their night browsing from 50naira for 1.5gb to just 25naira for 500mb they requested NCC permission?

Please talk sense

You that have never left your parents house in the east and you like arguing with people that know better than you ...if you are looking for BMC job say it and don't come use my comment to be saying Nonsense ..if we are talking about boiled groundnut business I will invite you but till then keep quiet
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Pluswayresource: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Airtel, has been charging me since about 2years ago. I wonder why Nigeria govt will denied they are not aware of this all this years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Commentor: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
cry
SarkinYarki:

Who is Patrick ? I have my own USSD channel that works across all networks sir and i have a license for it .

See FarahAideed oh!

Abeg leave story for David Attenborough.

USSD channel my pinky toe.
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Howellz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thank you so much my amiable Hon. Minister of communication...Dr Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami, MTN and all this Banks can not just wake up and start tasking us unnecessarily. Sir stop them we are behind you. #NewNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Stillthebest: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
kiss

Govt always makes it come in form of rumours then watch our actions, if docile, they implement.

USSD charges per transaction has been planned and will be implemented in no time.

No enlightened person will believe that Banks will just carry such obnoxious act or plan to carry it out without an express approval from the CBN that is a child of the Govt.

This is our industry and we know how it works.

1 Like

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You that have never left your parents house in the east and you like arguing with people that know better than you ...if you are looking for BMC job say it and don't come use my comment to be saying Nonsense ..if we are talking about boiled groundnut business I will invite you but till then keep quiet

When you see how stupid what you are saying is you can only result to insults, chief inspector of propaganda
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Samade7: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

It will be difficult for Buharists and Buhari ..I decree that I will be a certified Billionaire next year and the universe shall make the lines of prosperity fall in very pleasant places for me

Amen n me too.
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

It will be difficult for Buharists and Buhari ..I decree that I will be a certified Billionaire next year and the universe shall make the lines of prosperity fall in very pleasant places for me
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Xxx123xxx(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The Buhari govt and it's level of deception is something else , for those of us in the industry there is no way any bank or TELCO can create any charge without express approval of the CBN and NCC ..Can the NCC say it's unaware of this charge , can the CBN governor say he is unaware ? I don't know why the NCC didn't bother to carry the minister of communication along for this as this clearly smacks of insubordination and he should look into it
..Ussd charges is only new to mtn subscribers i think glo has been charging me #4 each time I use my banks Ussd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by xperiencelove(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
For you not for me and others. Despite the situation of the nation, many people are still making it big time and those people were no where to be found before buhari's administration.
DCmonster:
Next year will be a very difficult year for nigerians. You people will be alright las las.
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by harridon710(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
It is the same thing they are saying but this time you will be changed from your airtime not from the money left in your bank account which I think is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dumb as Bleep damage control!
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by foster212: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
DCmonster:
Amen! brother. It's well with me,my families and innocent Nigerians. No matter how hard the country will turn out to be I will never be broke. If Nigeria economy crashes not my biz. As long as dollar remains global currency am good. But wait I thought you are a buharist?
Yahoo boy spotted.
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by adeiza4u(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Amen beloved, that's my portion also.

1 Like

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by femtopyy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thankyou FG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Sec5(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
The minister never said he has plan to stop the charge but that he wants to be informed so that the charge will have government backing.

I can bet you, the government won't reverse the decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Sleevia: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

boss, I tap into that your prayers...

1 Like

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
DCmonster:
Next year will be a very difficult year for nigerians. You people will be alright las las.

I am making millions of Naira next year. Whether Buhari is the President or not. My sufficiency is not tied to this government. All grace abounds towards me.
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by notoriousbabe: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Las las this government go collapse
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by michealdeco: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
And this is the message I just received

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by ThunderTrail(f): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by mercyviv(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Let them copy MTN quick before we start hearing; "we did know..."!! The way we'll attack their office this time will pass the way they attacked Nigerians in SA o!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by SarkinYarki: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Xxx123xxx:
..Ussd charges is only new to mtn subscribers i think glo has been charging me #4 each time I use my banks Ussd.

It has never been free but they hide the charge from the subscribers
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by arodavoo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
All this one na scam... Na just for formality sake

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK And USA
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Xpress24(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

amen i operate heavenly account

1 Like

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Sirmuel1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Amen. I will also be a Billionaire by this time next year!!!

1 Like

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by dayoyak: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hiss
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's good that it was reversed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by Lisaint(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's not today

Etisalat has been charging #4 anytime you use Polaris and union bank short codes.

Even if the network of that bank did not let you recharge or do whatever transaction you want to do.

Etisalat will still deduct #4
The more you dial the code and reply
The more they charge you #4

If you have 0.0 in your Etisalat account, you can't recharge from your bank directly even if this same number is directly linked to your bank account.

You have to top up the account will #4 naira first before the short code can work

So who is deceiving who?
FG react cause mtn make it official by sending messages out to customers

Etisalat did their own overnight
Without informing anyone
NCC never act as if they cared about subscribers then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by abbiboy: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Werda u re buharist or not be ready for the economic shock NextYear.nextlevel harship loading...
Re: USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions by izuvin(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
helpmyministry:
Chai. Thank God.

Life hard well well as e be.

You can arrange a 3D variant for your logo for just 1k oh. If you reason me 5h self, I go still collect abeg.

Get to give your viewers on whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook Twitter a variant look to kickstart the Monday.

Can u WhatsApp me? 08063864143

Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion At Kawo In Kaduna? / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.