Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions (55559 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Rocks Her New Super Eagles Jersey - See Reactions / Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by LedRock: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It's not about crawling on the floor... The question is , did he dribble him?? Messi fans are the most evil set of fans in football... They are still pained that VVD won European best .... Ronaldo fans dint even attack modrics award last yr... Messi fans are like the evil apc
You see person dey crawl for floor, you still dey ask.

3 Likes

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Name just 1 CB that can hold a torchlight to VVD at the moment. 1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by MNDY(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2019
He remains the Great Wall of Anfield.

Check. Na Naija de carry dis kain yeye mata for head as if it's such a big deal.

E neva happen to Ronaldo or Messi before too ni?
Abi dem no dey dribble Ronaldo and Messi?
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by arodavoo(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2019
What's so special about this... Is shaa better than those agbero that roll on the floor, shout tuale at the top of their voice only to end up getting #100...
Who dribbling epp, if ẹ no lead to goal

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, Malaysia, UK And USA

3 Likes

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Madibah:

Please who's David james!?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Ugosample(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2019
semyman:
Any surprises?
I'm not surprised by the polls

1 Like

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2019
It's becoming clear that Barcelona and Man Utd fans share a common behavioral trait called Desperation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by nwamabo247(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2019
That's a game of football,,,,.please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below for my thread
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by lexyman(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2019
They were both chasing the Ball and VVD fell ... how is that a dribble ....
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Hangulsaram: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2019
I’m still looking for the humiliation there.
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by erons22(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2019
And so? undecided
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Valentine097(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
He was dribbled many times in the match by David James, most times committed fowls that the referee spared him.
Daniel james
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2019
daddytime:
I know say na mostly Ghanaians dey comment with the headache inducing pidgin English...

I sight you big boss.
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2019
and Rashford scored 30 goals as Man Utd win the league.vision 2070
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Nothing special here..

Next...
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by mercyviv(f): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
He was dribbled many times in the match by David James, most times committed fowls that the referee spared him.
Not just fowls...but pigeons!!
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by daddytime(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

I sight you big boss.

grin
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Anonymous10le(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It's not about crawling on the floor... The question is , did he dribble him?? Messi fans are the most evil set of fans in football... They are still pained that VVD won European best .... Ronaldo fans dint even attack modrics award last yr... Messi fans are like the evil apc

Are you done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Priest111(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2019
United Needs More Firepower & The Glazers Needs To Relinquish Their Hold From Milking The Club To Oblivion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by NonFarmPayrol: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo fans hurled endless insults on fifa till date

Leave that talk
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by BanevsJoker(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm not surprised by the polls
Rice is not 15k.
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by kleverley(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Virgil Van Dijk is overhyped, Liverpool fans won't accept that fact.
I've watched him severally and there's nothing really special about his defending.
Comparing this guy to either Messi or Ronaldo is blasphemy!!
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:
This Van Dijk is overrated

No, he is not... Stop abusing words you don't understand.
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by MostBlessedOne: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Rashford! Rashford! how many times I call you.. always respect your elders so you can be respected in your own time too

Check my siggy guys

2 Likes

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Kevinsamba: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Do you know the funny thing here
That Igbo man will come back five years later with BAGS of rice for you
semyman:
Any surprises?

1 Like

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Priest111:
United Needs More Firepower & The Glazers Needs To Relinquish Their Hold From Milking The Club To Oblivion

If they succeed in selling Pogba come January, getting in Toni Kroos, and Mandzukic... With Martial back in form, they will stand a chance at top 4.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by ctleurocollege: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2019
Pogba is a virus
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by openmine(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2019
Officialgarri:
There's only one World best and VVD should not be written on the same list as MESSI the GOAT
The same GOAT recently acknowledged that VVD was the best defender that he had ever faced!
Only a great player can acknowledge another!
But sentimental fans like you no go ever gree grin

2 Likes

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by openmine(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2019
RichDad1:
This Van Dijk is overrated
Yeah right....but once your club signs him,he becomes world best to you right? Don't worry you are not alone grin

1 Like

Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by Pantoo: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Rashford Makes Virgil VanDijk Crawl On The Pitch. See Reactions by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Take it easy mam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha Annoying Hype / Muslim Footballers Who Celebrated 2020 Christmas On Social Media (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.