Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For (753 Views)

Before You Married Watch This Beautiful Movie / When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For by SteveOfu: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Different kind of men you may encounter before you get married...watch out for them ladies.

1, EAT and RUN
You already know what they came to eat , they never get serious with any girl ...all they do is just eat and run ...yes that thing you are thinking is what they came to eat ....someone said they are called ‘Bleep boys’ I don’t know

2, THE JEALOUS LOVER BOYS
This ones come with love ...No they actually love you but they love you to a fault ...they are too jealous . Their jealousy begins to affect their trust for you because they are suspicious of every other male around you ...in-fact they can even suspect the female

3, THE RICH FOOLS
Forgive me for saying fools but this ones actually get me angry. They are arrogant because of money . They cheat on you or disrespect you and still try to behave like nothing happened. Just because they think you will still come around for the money � please avoid this guys� except you just went for the money too

4, THE MARRIAGE LIARS
Sister, it’s a lie ooo ...they just want to get laid .
“My mother has been disturbing me to get a wife”.
“I’m the only son”.
“All my friends are married “.
“I just need a good wife to complete me now”.
My beloved sisters please shine your eyes cos they just want to get laid...so pray for discerning spirit ooo this ones can pretend a lot.

5, THE MARRIED LOVERS
They are married but they still love you.
“I wish I met you before my wife”.
“I don’t love my wife , they forced me to marry her”
My dearly beloved sisters, please again...they just want to devour without fulfilling the duties of a sugar Daddy .

6, BEAUTY COMPETITORS
Yes I know this set of guys , they just want a girl that is beautiful and well endowed. They may or may not like you . All they need is a girl to show off. They do competition of fine girls...they send each other pictures of their girlfriends to know the finest hence they go hunting for fine girls to show off.
Please do not let yourself be just a show off girlfriend.

7, DESPRATE TO MARRY.
Now may I inform you that some guys are also desperate to marry !
Some believe marriage bring goodluck and their pastor already prophesied about financial breakthrough after marriage.
Some of them their parents are getting old and they really want to give them a grand child.
Some are in abroad and need a wife for papers.
Some are in their country and need a wife to take them abroad.
Some already finished all the ritual rite but needs to marry and sacrifice his wife for money .
Some are getting old and they just need a wife so people won’t say they are still single but they will still continue their single life after getting married ...they just need child producing machine .
Some stay in abroad but they need a woman in medical field to make money for them.

8,THE GOOD LOVERS
This ones actually love you but they are never ready to settle down . They want to date for 100 years but they don’t want to settle down .
I don’t even understand them !
If you know you are not like me that do not really care about marriage please find your way to a more serious guy.
Women are like flowers so they say !

9, THE RICH LOVERS
Now these are my type ...they are rich and they love you . But the problem is that they always think the girls in their life only came for their money so it’s hard for them to trust you or love you with all their heart .
Some of them go for ladies in their class because of same reason
While some feel it’s good to disguise and find a wife.

10, THE CHEATS
If you like give them the whole world , they will cheat .
Do them any position, they will still cheat .
Even if you die for them ...all they know how to do is to cheat .

11, THE BOSS
They like that be submissive quote. They want to control everything you do. They want you to report your daily activities to them and they command total obedience without questioning...Brother its relationship not the military .

Finally this is not to discourage you...we still have some kind sweet guys out there. Actually , they are not perfect because no one is perfect. Just look out for that particular thing you want in a man and be happy .
Ps: I’m still looking for my rich, tall handsome guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin Every man may have one or few of these o.

There will always be the good, the average and the ugly. Never the perfect!

The write up sha funny and sweet

1 Like

Re: Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For by majamajic(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
am guilt of like 7 of them ,
Re: Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
if every men were "good" then how would you women differentiate one from the others?! all the above men type are needed so that you women would appreciate when the "good" man come your way, and you would/should AND ACT RIGHT.

sadly, so many of you gullible type would fall for the same nonsense, time and time again, then complain that there aint no good men out there. if you constantly fall for the above then i am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but..... YOU are the problem, not these damaged good for nothing men.

last but not least, not ALL women deserve a good man, some need to be treated the way the above men treat them... its all down to who YOU are as representative of the female folks.
Re: Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For by Powersurge: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2019
OP is a learner. it's more of 'cacophony' of all in many men.

And na that thing wey you display for your profile and the 'other one' na them dey cause am. the varieties are too much. You think Amaka has the best, wait until you see Aisha or Itoro.

Re: Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For by Pascopele: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2019
Powersurge:
OP is a learner. it's more of 'cacophony' of all in many men.

And na that thing wey you display for your profile and the 'other one' na them dey cause am. the varieties are too much. You think Amaka has the best, wait until you see Aisha or Itoro.
cheesy
Re: Different Kind Of Men You May Encounter Before You Get Married...watch Out For by SteveOfu: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
am guilt of like 7 of them ,

(1) (Reply)

"Genevieve Nnaji Is One Of My Reasons For Acting" - Actress Genny Uzoma / I Have Waited Too Long, I Need A Wife / Lady Beats Guy Up For Telling His Friends He bleeped Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.