Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) (23661 Views)

Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by biggie73(m): 12:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Haters should accept reality. President Tinubu in 2023.
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by biggie73(m): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
How do you honour a man whose case file is in the US as a drug barons? Whose wealth in Lagos is questionable? I cannot call him a thief but can he explain his source of wealth after he became Governor of Lagos State? The SW and misplaced priority. That is how a prestigious University invited a known thug to give a speech. Moral decadence.
....there is no political leader in Nigeria that does not steal public fund, not even our fake saint President Buhari. So buddy, go with the flow...

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by NGpatriot: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
How do you honour a man whose case file is in the US as a drug barons? Whose wealth in Lagos is questionable? I cannot call him a thief but can he explain his source of wealth after he became Governor of Lagos State? The SW and misplaced priority. That is how a prestigious University invited a known thug to give a speech. Moral decadence.

Your own misplaced priority is hatred and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by MoIbrahim: 1:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Good question; what do you know?

mopol123:
Misplaced honour. Anyways, what do I know?
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by terroristbuhari: 2:19am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

And stop violating rule 20 or you would get what you are asking for

Perhaps you need to read Nairaland rules again this time with higer iq,
[/s]
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by terroristbuhari: 2:20am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Tinubu dey pepper dem for eyes everytime.dem see am
cheesy[/s]
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by terroristbuhari: 2:24am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Jagaban of Nigeria.... J.O.N

H.E Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu MON J.O.N and Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN GCON slayed H.E Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR and Afe Babalola SAN in court over Lagos State LCDA creation and witheld Local Government Revenue, in a pioneering case for state restructuring

A man who gave governance in Nigeria many first like, BRT, LASTMA, LAWMA, Model Schools, Best InLand revenue Model that Federal Government now adopts, PPP Eko Atlantic man made island, Lekki Phase one Housing, first state owned independent power plant

shameless animals without firefighting trucks in a whole state would still blaming this man, or the Dunce that sold thier destiny for kerosine...even the fools whose governor stole common carpet while leaving after spending 8 years buildin giant statues would blame him too

The man who make Ibos shake and sweat even when he is silent, the man who defeated his enemies even without lifting a finger,

[/s]
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by surgical: 2:43am On Oct 22, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Tinubu gearing up for 2023, he’s too desperate, don’t know why he wants to be the president after all the billion he has stolen from Lagos state coffer
He has been chopping other people it is time to chop him too
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by t2luv1: 3:17am On Oct 22, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:

You are my hero I couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by t2luv1: 3:22am On Oct 22, 2019
danot1030:
The jaganba himself oko gbogbo awon ibo, just keep achieving and progressing on every ground while your haters are languishing in their hate.

Some people from the south east will have heart attack over this now.

What exactly do you have against the Ibo? I am just curious. Let me save sometime I am not an Ibo but a Nigerian
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2019
The only name that gives Ipob terrorists erection is Tinubu, I can see them masturbating on hearing he is being honored. They comment and like their own comment.
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2019
NGpatriot:

Your own misplaced priority is hatred and bitterness.
the quickest way to show that you have no facts or empty upstairs is to say you hate someone. Untill a container falls on you,you will never have sense.
Re: Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) by amaridigital(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
emkz:

Bros, do you have proof for what you just said if you are asked to provide it? Do you know you can be sent to prison if you are unable to pay the libel sum that might be slammed on you if you are sued? Please for the umpteenth time, be careful of the things you write on the internet. Seun and his moderators can be subpoenaed to supply your IP address if security agencies are interested in questioning you. Lai Mohammed spoke on TVC this morning, and the government may come with policies to regulate digital media

That said, are you aware that the US embassy officials have visited Tinubu severally? Are you also aware that since Tinubu left office, he is the only former governor who has remained relevant at state and national levels? Are you also aware that Afe Babalola defended Obasanjo against Buhari, and against Tinubu when Tinubu had problems with Obasanjo during the creation of additional local government areas in Lagos State? Are you saying that you are more intelligent than one of the best lawyers in Nigeria who decided to confer an honorary degree on Tinubu?

Tinubu is a force to reckon with in Nigeria's politics and to some extent, he decides what happens in Nigeria. Can you decide anything that happens in your village?

My opinion is that Chief Afe Babalola doesn't look like an ungry
guy who could be bought cheaply by Tinubu. Afe is a billionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom: Removing History Subject From Curriculum Is Evil / 4,904 Workers Recruited By Jonathan May Lose Jobs- Punchng / See Moment Kwankwaso Mocked Ganduje Over Dollar Bribery (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.