Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) (35570 Views)

Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu have arrived Markudi to receive Honorary Doctorate Degrees by the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi. He's been accompanied by the former Governor of Adamawa State Muritala Nyako

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
How this man managed to hypnotized Lagosians is beyond my comprehension.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
This cocaine lover is really a funny clown.... After receiving the Honorary Doctorate Degree he paid for, he will start sharing "JAGABA SACHET RICE" to the people in a bid to get their support come 2023.

Thank heavens Samuel Ortom is with the PDP and I believe he won't entertain such Amala politics in his own turf.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Anigreat: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

Wow!!!

I have seen the future Yoruba Muslim president

I have seen the northern caliphate slave

Nice one .

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by helinues: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2021
Jagaban of Borgu land...

Congrats Agba Awo

Another disturbing weekend for the HAN group, Igbos and Pdp miscreans

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2021
Hope he's sober and not drunk today

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Sunnybay7: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2021
The eagle has landed, this man nah something.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Terrorist spotted

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by helinues: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hope he's sober and not drunk today

Kriss216:

TOPCRUISE:
The idiot that made Nigerians vote for APC is receiving a Doctorate degree.

As usual, say you people no go purge this weekend with this news,na lie.

You people should go and arrange Flagyl on time before it's too late

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2021
We hope for another Rubbish Lamba today.....Baba might probably say 70m million youth should relocate to Benue and farm so hunger would be killed Naturally in Nigeria

Anyways this Drunk yellowed teeth Baron over Atiku anytime anyday cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2021
The idiot that made Nigerians vote for APC is receiving a Doctorate degree while some of the Nigerians that voted are either without jobs or had their salary slashed, others got slaughtered by herdsmen, kidnapped for ransom by bandits, victimized and are crying at the moment.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Sha to arrange Flagyl on time
Go and sleep, You this N10 per post boy!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by helinues: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Wondering why success of others is giving you people nightmare.

Eish

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Kriss216: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Wondering why success of others is giving you people nightmare.

Eish
Success of an international thief and a drug baron should be worrisome to every sensible being.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by helinues: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Success of an international thief and a drug baron should be worrisome to every sensible being.

International thief that was convicted by Ipob and Pdp miscreants online right?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Lol grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2021
I hope Desmond Idioot followed him

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by mu2sa2: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Jagaba himself- stamping his footprint everywhere ahead of 2023. Hahahahahaha, If you can't stop him, you do the needful!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by tolufase: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2021
That's the disaster some people are waiting for in 2023 to come and finish Nigeria .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by SweetVibe: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
wao…in my school? I forget today is our convocation day. Let me take my bath and go and see him.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kriss216:
You will wail about BAT till 2031 grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Davidson1010: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
A
Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Davidson1010: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
I'm sorry to say this. People might think I hate him, it is normal to miss judge someone. Off all the things happening in the country, he is not conern, rather this is important to him. Even Adebayo, and all other great men, no one can speak up. It is well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by selemempe: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
I bet you that yorubas know that this man is an empty vessel.
If these people have odudwa Republic, they will never support this man for president...but as far as it's Nigeria, no wahala let him be president

This country is deteriorating

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

You people should go and arrange Flagyl on time before it's too late

You are a clown. Keep typing gibberish all over the place. Nothing for Bola in 2023 and you can go hang yourself. How on earth do you think he can pull a stunt here? Do you take the rest of the country to be stupid?

Yoruba brought this hardship on the entire nation in 2015 because of greed, even God and the whole world knows about it. 2023, don't even dream about it. You all should by now hide your heads in the sand because of shame, like the proverbial Ostrich with long neck.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by helinues: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Heffalump:

You are a clown. Keep typing gibberish all over the place. Nothing for Bola in 2023 and you can go hang yourself. How on earth do you think he can pull a stunt here? Do you take the rest of the country to be stupid?

Yoruba brought this hardship on the entire nation in 2015 because of greed, even God and the whole world knows about it. 2023, don't even dream about it. You all should by now hide your head in the sand because of shame.

Someone is in severe pain grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Makurdi To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
It will be near impossible to stop Tinubu in 2023..

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Arrests Dangote Trucks, 3 Others Taking Banned Goods To Cameroon / Seriake Dickson Moves To Join Apc / "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.