Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) (22349 Views)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Kemkemgirl(f): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Missed last edition of Sport Alert ? watch fresh edition
of cock and bull edition with Ekemini Nelson. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by mrsLeo(f): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Oh boy, see crowd

shocked
[/s]
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by klax(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Can you see thèm Later they will say Yoruba are back stabbers. Later those damn foolish militant will head to SW to attack them saying they are the one that back stabbed Jonathan or refused to vote for Jonathan.

Una see dem opening their teeth smilling? It baffles me when I still see human of Nigeria origin still supporting apc, a party that has destroyed Nigeria beyond repair infact this madness is appalling.

Bayelsans I wish you guys good luck and safe journey. Mine is no one should blame Yoruba or SW if you guys succumb to apc failure and hunger distribution antics.
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by ZaraGift: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2019
They are not voting for Buhari
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by mercyviv(f): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2019
The incoming governor of Bayelsa. Even Jonathan knows that already, hence the meeting with Buhari to discuss sharing "formula"!! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by SolarHub(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by CHIGIM: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2019
please when do we start stoning all this politician.
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2019
adonis89:
If not 4 Dickson's uselessness, APC 4 fit get mouth 4 Bayelsa? It's a 50/50 election anyways. Yenagoa will be the deciding factor. APC will win Brass, Nembe, SILGA, PDP will win SALGA,KOLGA, YELGA, Ogbia will be splited by 55% going for PDP same with Ekeremor. I wish my party PDP well though i predicted their loss in one thread i created

There are more population in SALGA,YELGA, and KOLGA than the nembe and co ..by the way we have 8 local government in Bayelsa State...
This election will be like what happened in Oyo State in the last general election....where the incumbent governor lost both in governorship seat and senatorship seat...quote after the election in November

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Dickson will end up like Fayose.

Stubborn tsetsefly always end up in the fire.

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Evangkatsoulis: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Sultty(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2019
David Lyon d footballer grin

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by MERCHANDISER: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Lyon vs Psg(Dickson)
grin

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Tonye93(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2019
bluebay:
I trust South south. Same tape that played in Delta will definitely play in here ... Eat their money if offered for The devil you know is better than the Angel you haven’t seen... No way for APC in Bayelsa. PH nor Delta.
deceive yourself. PDP will be booted out in Bayelsa. We Bayelsans are tired of Dickson.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Gforce2015:

There are more population in SALGA,YELGA, and KOLGA than the nembe and co ..by the way we have 8 local government in Bayelsa State...
This election will be like what happened in Oyo State in the last general election....where the incumbent governor lost both in governorship seat and senatorship seat...quote after the election in November

I'm surprised APC is gathering a large following in Bayelsa currently from my online views. Are there things PDP/Dickson didn't put in place before this Election?

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Isinweke:

If it's 50/50 that mean APC can easily rigg it
Yes thats what we have been trying to tell tou guys.infact,its 60 40 for apc

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2019
adonis89:
If not 4 Dickson's uselessness, APC 4 fit get mouth 4 Bayelsa? It's a 50/50 election anyways. Yenagoa will be the deciding factor. APC will win Brass, Nembe, SILGA, PDP will win SALGA,KOLGA, YELGA, Ogbia will be splited by 55% going for PDP same with Ekeremor. I wish my party PDP well though i predicted their loss in one thread i created
Yenagoa will not decide.its cosmopolitan and the winner will win marginally.southern ijaw will decide.with only those three lgas you said apc will win,pdp has no chance because apc will win tyem massively while pdp will win only sagbama massively,kolokuma has few voters.the remaining will be narrow victories.which thread did you create

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2019
seanfer:
Starting their campaign from Ogbia LGA says a lot about GEJ’s underground work for the APC. This is a bad situation for PDP.
Yes for apc to start their campaign there and pull such a crowd means that gej is neutral and bayelsans want lyon.apc may win here or lose narrowly.one thing i like about9it gej is that he supports young,progressive candidates and am sure he prefers lyon to diri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2019
omenka:
Is that Gandollar? shocked
Apc needs to remove gandollar feom its team please.he's not a good electoral strategist.he performed woefully in all election matters he headed plus the corruption tag.
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2019
thundafire:
C as Gandollar dey laugh seriously,efcc will not c him,I still don't know y sane person will vote dis APC
Are you okay yourself? Efcc should arrest a governor? Why should a sane fellow vote a failed diri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Gforce2015:

Kolga has the least population and registered voters in bayelsa.nembe and brass can easily be rigged to deliver bloc votes unlike yelga

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by garfield1: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

I'm surprised APC is gathering a large following in Bayelsa currently from my online views. Are there things PDP/Dickson didn't put in place before this Election?
Seems you are not following the bayelsa situation

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Reference(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2019
So what are the issues about Bayelsa he addressed or is this just another jamboree with people giving their mandate on hot air alone.....
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by contigiency(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2019
APC has already taken over Bayelsa, it's done and dusted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Base1line: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2019
It will soon clear from your father eye.
NNEWIsuper:
them no pass 100 ...just gathering of drunkards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by odinga1of: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Welrez:
If PDP loses this election, it is entirely Dickson's fault. The imposition of candidates has made a lot of Bayelsans sceptical about the PDP's ability to bring about genuine development in the state. A lot of Bayelsans see an election of Senator Diri as a direct continuation of Dickson's privation governance. The imposition of an Urhobo as senator Diri's vice does not sit well with many Bayelsans. I see PDP losing this election to Dickson's foolishness.

What has Urhobo got to do with PDP loosing election in Bayelsa State?

You are drunk Oga!! Senator Lawrence Eghrujakpor was a senator in same Bayelsa......how come becoming a Deputy Governor is a crime?

Or

Is it because he is a Urhobo?

Think twice Oga.......or shut the Bleep up
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Efomeh2020(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2019
bluebay:
I trust South south. Same tape that played in Delta will definitely play in here ... Eat their money if offered for The devil you know is better than the Angel you haven’t seen... No way for APC in Bayelsa. PH nor Delta.

Time will tell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Monday60655(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2019
The gathering looks like a local council meeting and not a whole governorship flag off campaign. APC is a joker in Bayelsa election. Your rigging plan can't help you in this one
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Despite Dickson is a dictator and autocratic in leadership.

Bayelsans will stil vote PDP....

Jus lik Abia,Delta and ebonyi
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by adonis89(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2019
garfield1:

Yenagoa will not decide.its cosmopolitan and the winner will win marginally.southern ijaw will decide.with only those three lgas you said apc will win,pdp has no chance because apc will win tyem massively while pdp will win only sagbama massively,kolokuma has few voters.the remaining will be narrow victories.which thread did you create
plz shut ur trap. Do u stay here? Are u from here? That's how u ppl com online to type rubbish on event u know nothing about
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by owila4luv(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Oshomole is a traitor like Obj, but it wont work
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by oglalasioux(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2019
Sylva won't support this APC candidate. Dickson won't like his party to win. Bayelsa election will be a big drama.
Re: David Lyon Kicks Off His Campaign At Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Isinweke:

If it's 50/50 that mean APC can easily rigg the election
I just don't get you people sometimes

can't PDP rig election?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.