Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election (27360 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by Cantonese: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2019
Na wayo!!!!! How is it that the fresh conduct was fixed for the same day? INEC and APC wetin people do una? Smart Adeyemi is the DG of the campaign team for the governor. More money will get to his hands, more security to protect him, more thugs to do the job of hijacking. Na waohhhh!!!! APC I fear una ooo.
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by OmoOshodi(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2019
post=83353763:
We will patiently be waiting.....

Kogites, vote for the man that will change your life and the lives of your unborn kids.

God bless Kogi state.
God bless Nigeria.
paid attack dog at it again
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by middlebelter(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2019
shugabasbn:
Both of them are bad market for my Okun but Dino has edges ahead of Smart da failed to be smart. In contributions to the constituency, in emotional and psychic Dino also has advantages n with APC gross failures in the state with Yahaya in realm of affairs of the state, there is no way Dino will not win.

But Dino is better than Smart from whatever angle you may look at it.
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by demoBaba: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2019
DenreleDave:
With the way I'm seeing graduate with no job sef, to even finish school sef dey fear me now... Imagine in finals and going for service.. I cannot graduate and comman be lamenting no job ooooo.. Never never never....

Abeg make una give me hustle ideas, he even get one babe wey I dey toast sef but she just dey tell me say make I graduate and find a purpose for my life then she might consider me...

Guys Oya abeg start giving me hustle ideas, writing my final semester exam Banking & finance, I will be seating for Options and futures paper soon..

I can't graduate and lament, never never never

Oya Pls guys...

Graduate and join the queue, some guys has graduated 10 years ago without job, so youwant overthrow them, that's cupropsion.
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by middlebelter(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2019
thelastorca:
Dino is officially in the fight of his life
if his election is after the governorship election, and yahaya is still in govt house he is done.

insert troll here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3980736_img20160716174108_jpegf24eb0c53210dbf6d0a89213f44a0bf1

dummy, this is where you are supposed to be kneeling down angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10427572_screenshot20191020211745_jpeg42a026ea13075f572557d1cc1a194054

Basically he did same thing Saraki did. He made too many enemies and got into too many fights. If they really want to mess him, before election he will have another court summons and spend election sitting in another tree

Yes, he's is fighting a big battle no doubt. He has also not lay claim to perfection as a mortal or as a politician but here he is asking God like the little David before Goliath "The God that defended me before Lion and the Deer is able to deliver me from the Goliath" The used police to harass him, it failed, the conducted recall why keeping him in custody, it failed, they said he won't win , he won the Senate election and now the are finding away to stop him from winning, but with the support of God, and the good people of Kogi West Senatorial District, God willake him win again.
That same God will deliver the entire God from Buhari and his foot soldier trying to impose Bello on the State.
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by Florian90: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2019
DenreleDave:
With the way I'm seeing graduate with no job sef, to even finish school sef dey fear me now... Imagine in finals and going for service.. I cannot graduate and comman be lamenting no job ooooo.. Never never never....

Abeg make una give me hustle ideas, he even get one babe wey I dey toast sef but she just dey tell me say make I graduate and find a purpose for my life then she might consider me...

Guys Oya abeg start giving me hustle ideas, writing my final semester exam Banking & finance, I will be seating for Options and futures paper soon..

I can't graduate and lament, never never never

Oya Pls guys...
Be self employed, like web design, graphic design, video animation e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by Onlyonebuhari: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2019
Centcanada:
INEC wants to Rig the election for Smart Adeyemi if not, why not do the election on a normal neutral day. APC And INEC are just the problem of this country. God is watching.

So that another running costs can be incured right, you must be a bad economist and administrator.
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by Bimpe29: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
It seems Smart Adeyemi want to cease to be Dino's political wife for the third term running?
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by DenreleDave(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
demoBaba:

Graduate and join the queue, some guys has graduated 10 years ago without job, so youwant overthrow them, that's cupropsion.

I forbid such.. That's ur portion
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by stanleyfolarin: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
You are absolutely right on this. It is to Dino's advanbtage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by Danwakae(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Same way he lost at tribunal, then lost at appeal, he will lose the re-run election. The number 3 man in this country that was backing him before is gone. PDP has bigger things to worry about like the coming election against Bello, and Dino is not even a big contributor to PDP, rather he is a beneficiary, so PDP won't miss him if he loses out. The only elections that is do or die for PDP is SS states because of oil money to finance their party. Dino is not even a party loyalist like Wike them, rather Dino is a political prostitute like Atiku that switches anywhere that fills his pocket. So PDP won't deploy its small resources to try save Dino.

Was PDP able to save Saraki ??, Was APC able to save same Smart Adeyemi in the last election ?, Is it PDP that finances Dino's last election and the called back election ??...your point is not valid, he main thing that will play out in Kogi on Nov 9th it's individual and not party, even Smart Adeyemi is a political prostitute, he left the PDP for APC because of Dino, he has never won Dino. Dino have enough money to finance his election, the PDP is broke. Dino has always been the saviour to the people of Kogi west, his projects are very visible , Smart Adeyemi spent 8yrs in the Senate under PDP with nothing to show for it and the reason why Dino gave him a bloody nose in 2015, if not for the federal and state might, e
He wouldn't have gotten up to 5,000 at the last election. The federal might and Gov Yahaya Bello who had no election during Feb 23 election tried all his possible best sack Dino yet they failed , it's NOW that Yahaya Bello is on the ballot that he can be able to do it ??, It would'nt be easy, heis more concern on his reelection and the way and manner Mr Ilekura was disqualified and rigged out by YB is another thing that will count against Yahaya Bello in Kogi west, because Ilekura would be been the only person to pull votes for him in Kogi west, and another reason Dino will deliver for the PDP guber candidate in Kogi west cos his name is also on the ballot....Kogi west(Dino zone) and (Bellos zone) is known already, what we r looking at, is the Igalas zone, let's see if they will give it to Bello or their son Wada....Nigeria politics is shit , they are all thieves...and it will never be well with their generation, they will continiously suffer from illnes to the other until their death, until they purge their minds of wickedness and help the Nigerian masses dieing daily innocently...Amin!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by lereinter(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
If Dino win this contest

It will be like the Holyly spirit personally fighting Dino's battle for him.
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Is Dino ready to go to ph to prostrate for wike to release money for the campaign? Does Dino have war chest? Was he not the one spiting his party when he lost the nomination?

Make we see
Re: Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Centcanada:
INEC wants to Rig the election for Smart Adeyemi if not, why not do the election on a normal neutral day. APC And INEC are just the problem of this country. God is watching.
what's is normal neutral day what about the cost... let pdp do their homework mobilize supporters for Dino finish..did he not win when it was done with presidential..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana Asks FG To Re-open Nigerian Land Borders Immediately / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.